• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
I spam more than you can believe mostly because posts that answer questions on like 5 different threads help to raise post count LOL.

chibo - title match?
your my hero lets have a billion friendlies next tourni

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
I have a car just can't drive it yet (license problems). Once I get everything situated I'll be more moble and we can go to tournaments and stuff. But Brawl will prob be out by then. (wow just spoke to you all bff status) :urg:

I'll have to go by train for now

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Aright its cool it just means you will probably end up staying at my house instead of just visiting LOL.

If thats cool with you LOL.

ToS all <3 me ;) and I <3 ToS :)

Btw chibo I'm using a Capture Card and I have a sound problem where I recorded the vids and the sound came from my comp and stuff but it didn't play the music when I played it on my computer.

Any ideas whats wrong? Since I saw that you have a Q&A thread on recording lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Aright its cool it just means you will probably end up staying at my house instead of just visiting LOL.

If thats cool with you LOL.

ToS all <3 me ;) and I <3 ToS :)

Btw chibo I'm using a Capture Card and I have a sound problem where I recorded the vids and the sound came from my comp and stuff but it didn't play the music when I played it on my computer.

Any ideas whats wrong? Since I saw that you have a Q&A thread on recording lol.
im still a lil confused on ur problem but what i do to make sure everything is ok when recording stuff to my comp is to use the capture card only for video, then have the audio run into the line-in or microphone port of my comp so my sound card handles all that.

GOTM

Smash Champion
aight, originally we were gonna have everyone who was everyone over for this rankings thing...but now i think we have to make it ToS only, lol.

we're only gonna have like 3 tv's (one of which is laggy), which is enough for all of us to complete the event in time, and get a decent amount of friendlies in, but bringin in like 5 or so extra people would reeallly crowd the place. (if you've been there you know.)

also, we gotta move some stuff around as we have some new roomates movin in that next week, so we're gonna be kind of limited on space.

sorry guys! but i do wanna be able to walk around on saturday, lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
chibo - I have no idea what i did or anything. I recorded my vids like I would always do and then when i played it on my computer it didn't have any sound.

Is that hardware problem because I am using a different computer.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
aight, originally we were gonna have everyone who was everyone over for this rankings thing...but now i think we have to make it ToS only, lol.

we're only gonna have like 3 tv's (one of which is laggy), which is enough for all of us to complete the event in time, and get a decent amount of friendlies in, but bringin in like 5 or so extra people would reeallly crowd the place. (if you've been there you know.)

also, we gotta move some stuff around as we have some new roomates movin in that next week, so we're gonna be kind of limited on space.

sorry guys! but i do wanna be able to walk around on saturday, lol
lol i said as a reply in the tourney thread it should be posted here but ur already a step ahead of me.

WTF with my sig getting cut off. Somebody anybody HELP!

Oh nevermind. I tried to delete this post but I don't know how. :urg:
aztec is no longer one of ur fav ppl? lol

chibo - I have no idea what i did or anything. I recorded my vids like I would always do and then when i played it on my computer it didn't have any sound.

Is that hardware problem because I am using a different computer.

i dont even kno what to say lol. sry, but theres no where near enough info for me to figure out whats goin on.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Na bro, I can't have a favorite person that I never see. If he comes to the tourny he'll def be in my top three favorites dead or alive.

Plus I need to make space for you man

GOTM

Smash Champion
hey will we be playing doa cuz that will be cool. n

Shakugan
we only got 2 nonlaggy tv's. i think i can safely say that smash will be the only game on those tv's.

if marks willing to move his 360 to my tv for the day, you can use that. its laggy though.

GOTM

Smash Champion
If I come I can bring a full setup. I need an excuse that to get into PA. suggestions?
im not sure how much more room we would have if people brang setups. i'd say with the 3 tv's we already have setup, we could probably fit one more, MAYBE 2.

@darnell - say something happned at your apartment and your landlord wants to see you ASAP. :laugh:

edit: i wanna be on your favorite people list. me saying this better be enough

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
lol I love how my favorite people list has become something people actually want to get onto.

Of course Scott you def have a spot coming up, how could I forget GOTM.

Two more spots, you know you want to be on the list!! There is movement and perks to being NUMBER 1.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol I love how my favorite people list has become something people actually want to get onto.

Of course Scott you def have a spot coming up, how could I forget GOTM.

Two more spots, you know you want to be on the list!! There is movement and perks to being NUMBER 1.
i made ur sig so im one of ur fav ppl lol
aka a direct way of saying, id like to be one of classicyayo's classic favorite ppl

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol @ me being on the list without asking. Chibo u sux0rz. <3 Darnell.

Anyways who wants to go to a smashfest @ Scar's at the same time as the ToS thing? We can like.. all smash, but in different locations, and maybe even meet up later? Just a suggestion, I don't know if I can actually make this happen but if so we need 2 cubes/copies of smash for a 4 TV event.

Top Bottom