• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
lol I love how my favorite people list has become something people actually want to get onto.

Of course Scott you def have a spot coming up, how could I forget GOTM.

Two more spots, you know you want to be on the list!! There is movement and perks to being NUMBER 1.
If i manage to somehow team with everyone on the list, or just boco and gotm, do I get a spot? or an asterisk lol? :confused:

lol @ me being on the list without asking. Chibo u sux0rz. <3 Darnell.

Anyways who wants to go to a smashfest @ Scar's at the same time as the ToS thing? We can like.. all smash, but in different locations, and maybe even meet up later? Just a suggestion, I don't know if I can actually make this happen but if so we need 2 cubes/copies of smash for a 4 TV event.
Well if u can make it happen, I'd def see about goin, worse comes to worse i got a cube, wii, and a copy here I can bring...tho id rather just bring the cube/copy...let me know what's up I guess :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
im cool wit #1, but dont think imma be #1 again....just a feelin i got.

tensai, toushi, and shak get to prove themselves though. should be fun

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
getting a lil violent in here roykids...should take it outside :laugh:

on a whole other random topic since I was looking at the rankings

Toushi
Main: Fox, Falco
Secondary: Captain Falcon
Known For: His Roy?

What NONSENSE is this? lol

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
im cool wit #1, but dont think imma be #1 again....just a feelin i got.

tensai, toushi, and shak get to prove themselves though. should be fun
i dont think toushi will try to prove himself. but im here to test my training n see were i need to improve on. but i will bring my A game

Shakugan

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i dont fear u and ur gay lil capt falcon so u can stop right there

Shakugan

stop crying gotm was number 1 fair n square

Shakugan
1. i wasnt talkin bout u so u no wat i would do if i were u, id shut the **** up. and u dont have to worry about my falcon because ur not even worthy enuff for me to pull him out.

2. once again u should shut the**** up cuz u dont even no wat the hell ur even talkin about. GOTM even knows that i wasnt even playin no where near my best. y do u think he has the FEELING that hes not gonna be #1

see wat happnens when we let noobs in that like to run there mouths.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
... shakugan ur in our crew. no need to fight. there wont be any arguments or fighting tomorrow. if u lose, u lose

getting a lil violent in here roykids...should take it outside :laugh:

on a whole other random topic since I was looking at the rankings

Toushi
Main: Fox, Falco
Secondary: Captain Falcon
Known For: His Roy?

What NONSENSE is this? lol
he told me to put it. i know, it must be pretty bad to be known for that of all things lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sry xzax its crew only. as for our dorm, its anthony caneris hall. i gave u my cell last night, call me if ur lost or when u get here

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
... shakugan ur in our crew. no need to fight. there wont be any arguments or fighting tomorrow. if u lose, u lose

he told me to put it. i know, it must be pretty bad to be known for that of all things lol
actually ive beaten alot of people with my roy and i dont even play roy. theres chibo startin **** again lol. its ok i dont think me and tensai will be in this crew much longer

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
actually ive beaten alot of people with my roy and i dont even play roy. theres chibo startin **** again lol. its ok i dont think me and tensai will be in this crew much longer
o come on i put the lol, it was a joke because roy is low tier lol

yayo - ppl are gettin here round 2, and we'l start a lil after that. u should be here on time.

xzax - sry but we cant let u in now lol. none of us have even met u once, and a lot of our crew is based around friendship not just open for skilled players like many crews

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
chibo plz get everything up as soon as possible i dont care that im 8th in the crew i just want the vids up. and plz hurry. but im not tryinng to rush u i just want to see the fights
shakugan

GOTM

Smash Champion
chibo plz get everything up as soon as possible i dont care that im 8th in the crew i just want the vids up. and plz hurry. but im not tryinng to rush u i just want to see the fights
shakugan
im sure he'll get some up later today, hes not up at the moment, lol.

also, good stuff to everyone yesterday. me and aztecking had the closest match EVER, and it was like the most fun ive ever had playing a match, haha

also, mexi ***** my ****, and tensai...i hate battlefield and yoshis against marth, haha, but good stuff

Top Bottom