• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
8th place eh? Man that has got to change and it will. I will be helping shakugan with his Peach. and help him on all he needs to know. all his match up and how to have better control over Peach. Next rankings this boy is gonna hit top 5 or better. Ya all are gonna feel the hurt ;)

GOTM

Smash Champion
Look Shakugan, no one means any disrespect by anything they are saying. We all started off somewhere. I was completely trashed by people such as Aztec and others you've never even met when I started, and had to admit to myself and them that I was obviously worse than they were. This admission only helps you get better because you have to build your rep yourself over time. You can't beat people in friendlies and carry that win over to your confidence. It doesn't work that way. If you're new to the game, prove your worth through multiple outings.

Maybe no one should of said that there was no way you could have gotten top 5, because technically anything could have happened, but honestly, it was very unlikely. Normally people don't have to state that sort of thing, it should be known by the person, but you seem to put yourself higher than a lot of others and blame yourself when you lose, and not give them credit. How are they supposed to give you credit if you don't to them?

Practice, get better, beat people consistently over time, and people will notice you. You can't prove yourself unless you consistently win.

On a complete side note:

I might hold a crew smash fest at my place on January 26th, 2008. This sadly would only be open to the crew because my mom wouldn't want a whole bunch of people over.

I have a big basement with like 3 setups already, and if people brought like one or two more, it would be more than enough for us. I might be able to have overnighters too (assuming Chibo brings his space heater than he has, because the basement isn't heated :().

This is like a 50/50 chance right now, so I'll let you guys know.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
there is always room for improvement. i l-cancel about 50% of the time and my hand movements are no where near as fast as ur shakugan.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
there is always room for improvement. i l-cancel about 50% of the time and my hand movements are no where near as fast as ur shakugan.
you make good decisions and falcons are always cooler and WHERE THE *** IS EVERYONE GETTING THESE COOL SIGS FROM I WANT ONE

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Look Shakugan, no one means any disrespect by anything they are saying. We all started off somewhere. I was completely trashed by people such as Aztec and others you've never even met when I started, and had to admit to myself and them that I was obviously worse than they were. This admission only helps you get better because you have to build your rep yourself over time. You can't beat people in friendlies and carry that win over to your confidence. It doesn't work that way. If you're new to the game, prove your worth through multiple outings.

Maybe no one should of said that there was no way you could have gotten top 5, because technically anything could have happened, but honestly, it was very unlikely. Normally people don't have to state that sort of thing, it should be known by the person, but you seem to put yourself higher than a lot of others and blame yourself when you lose, and not give them credit. How are they supposed to give you credit if you don't to them?

Practice, get better, beat people consistently over time, and people will notice you. You can't prove yourself unless you consistently win.

On a complete side note:

I might hold a crew smash fest at my place on January 26th, 2008. This sadly would only be open to the crew because my mom wouldn't want a whole bunch of people over.

I have a big basement with like 3 setups already, and if people brought like one or two more, it would be more than enough for us. I might be able to have overnighters too (assuming Chibo brings his space heater than he has, because the basement isn't heated :().

thank u man. i love all u guys in TOS no homo everyone is cool. next time we play we will all have fun n be friends. remember the crew motto IT WAS WORTH IT
Shakugan the man u thought to highly of himself is brought back to earth

Toushi

Smash Apprentice

On a complete side note:

GOTM keeps peace and fights crime and ****ing yeah i double posted FTW

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice

On a complete side note:

thats cool although ive only SEEN ur house once like a few years ago. but there has to be one rule that is set in stone: NO SCISSORING. sorry talwind and aztec king.

you make good decisions and falcons are always cooler and WHERE THE *** IS EVERYONE GETTING THESE COOL SIGS FROM I WANT ONE
those decisions and captain falcon r wat keep me in the game;). chibo made my sig for me. thank u chibo.

thank u man. i love all u guys in TOS no homo everyone is cool. next time we play we will all have fun n be friends. remember the crew motto IT WAS WORTH IT
Shakugan the man u thought to highly of himself is brought back to earth
more like IT"S ALWAYS WORTH IT!!!. dont worry shakugan, with practice u can only get better, but wit captain falcon u can become GODLY!!!:chuckle:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think he should play with the others more as well. He may not have his match ups on point like he needs to cause he does not play these characters, thus he wont know how to handle it, even if he is decent. i'm hearing Marth sheik and falcon are his current problems. I say who ever is the best in this crew work with him more. though that person may not know much about Peach, he can show him the basics of playing smart. how to bait, go to your enemy, etc.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Thats why GOTM is GOAT on a God Tier Level... Yo MaxMadnes got the sick Sig.WTF!

Honestly I don't think anybody did as good as they wanted to during the rankings. I was talking to Chococbo after at Scars and he was like so many things play into matches when there is actual rank, pride and/or money on the line. Getting better just comes with time and experience points.

The fact that we're actually playing together and giving each other tips is what we seriously need. Like Toushi didn't even participate in the ranking because as I'm assuming he saw that it really doesn't show how good you actually are. We need more group smash for serious practice there is no reason to be sandbagging within the crew.

I'm actually jealous that Shakugan is getting all this help, honestly Toushi(SANDBAGIN'****'KNEE'MASTER), Tensai (MY'SWORD'IS'BIGGER'THAN'YOURS) and DARKPEACH(WE'LIVE'IN'THE'SAME'CITY'WTF?) Dude getting negative comments with that support system only makes you strong, might even make your **** larger (no homo)

We're still a young crew on an aging game I wouldn't worry about it. But honestly who's gonna be my mentor!?!?!?!?

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
I think he should play with the others more as well. He may not have his match ups on point like he needs to cause he does not play these characters, thus he wont know how to handle it, even if he is decent. i'm hearing Marth sheik and falcon are his current problems. I say who ever is the best in this crew work with him more. though that person may not know much about Peach, he can show him the basics of playing smart. how to bait, go to your enemy, etc.
dark peach i must play you i hear good things

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Thats why GOTM is GOAT on a God Tier Level... Yo MaxMadnes got the sick Sig.WTF!

Honestly I don't think anybody did as good as they wanted to during the rankings. I was talking to Chococbo after at Scars and he was like so many things play into matches when there is actual rank, pride and/or money on the line. Getting better just comes with time and experience points.

The fact that we're actually playing together and giving each other tips is what we seriously need. Like Toushi didn't even participate in the ranking because as I'm assuming he saw that it really doesn't show how good you actually are. We need more group smash for serious practice there is no reason to be sandbagging within the crew.

I'm actually jealous that Shakugan is getting all this help, honestly Toushi(SANDBAGIN'****'KNEE'MASTER), Tensai (MY'SWORD'IS'BIGGER'THAN'YOURS) and DARKPEACH(WE'LIVE'IN'THE'SAME'CITY'WTF?) Dude getting negative comments with that support system only makes you strong, might even make your **** larger (no homo)

We're still a young crew on an aging game I wouldn't worry about it. But honestly who's gonna be my mentor!?!?!?!?

i can. i have a decent sheik with a positive win record over tensai's marth. i love played with sheik if i could make sweet love to her i swear i would

Talwind

Smash Cadet
wtf...

*Flips table*

What is this, wheres my pro help, cool sigs, and long replies consisting of criticism on my current playing game and on what I say or do publicly on these forums!

low tier...

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman

u know yayo u talk the truth bro n everything u said is rite. we must progress as a team to
show are skill
Shakugan yayo just said some smart things for a giants fan. lol jk

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark peach i must play you i hear good things
Oh? Well sure. I'll play you at the tournament if you wish, np

But yea, help him out. I'm the best in my crew and the leader of it, Imperial Era. And I take my time to travel to my crew members houses or they come here and I help them. A falco player we have, one day of me playing him and showing him some stuff, we went even with me and nearly won his battles. Same with a Pika player. he is not as good as the others but I am working with him. now is pika is a lil buffed up. and a few others as well.

And yea, i'll be helping Shakugan. I already told him about some Float cancel things and even some advance tricks and tatics with it. and mixing it up with turnips and the Peach pillar. He can mix and match it all he wants to created his own taste of skills and mindgames. And I told him how to get at a sheik.

He will get there by the 19th. that day he will be tearing **** up. let it be known!

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
*Flips table*

What is this, wheres my pro help, cool sigs, and long replies consisting of criticism on my current playing game and on what I say or do publicly on these forums!

low tier...
WIND!!! nice to see you on the boards i assume we will see you again in a few weeks? (jokes)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
*Flips table*

low tier...
Wind u are just **** funny bro
Shakugan, wind is so carzy filppin tables like that

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Actually now I'm kinda freaked out because you know Talwind is watching us, our every move our every post, he says nothing just looks!!! I'm so SCARED!! :urg:
but hes big and black. he doesnt stalk us most likely just to lazy to post

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
lol its crazy how we all look at the race of each other wind might be lazy but we dont need to put it on the boards
Shakugan, i got nothing
whoa whoa MR Fancy Pants i was kidding but it seems like your not. GET SHAKUGAN, WIND!

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa MR Fancy Pants i was kidding but it seems like your not. GET SHAKUGAN, WIND!
everyone in this crew is crazy n im glad i got to meet u guys n wind its a joke just like toushi. lol
Shakugan, i just made a funny now toushi will say something mean about peach

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
everyone in this crew is crazy n im glad i got to meet u guys n wind its a joke just like toushi. lol
Shakugan, i just made a funny now toushi will say something mean about peach
shakugan can say whatever he wants. in the end he's a peach main. thats punishment enough

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
**** all this Jazz I wanna take a vote who got my best combo video clip? **** sure wasn't me Why you ask? Because it's not main and it's just me throwing turnips. other than that I'm actually ok with my clip.

i'll have to go with Toushi but an honorable mention to AztecKing and Chibo

Double post oh yeah I'm Yayo I do what I want!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i rly wanted one of yayos main lol, but i couldnt find one anywhere lol

as for best combos... my favs are toushis first one with the crazy falcon punch, aztecs nana spike, my 0 - death on samuses worst match up ending with an unescapable charge beam (long description for my own combo ftw lol), and mexis second combo with his ridiculous edgeguarding on wingzero ending in what was almost a perfect nipple spike.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I like Toushi's. Anything that ends with a Falcon Punch off stage FTW.
its the chibo patented flying falcon!
well... atleast the name is chibo patented lol

its about all my falcon could do, so watch out for my falcon in free for alls lol

small edit to the front page, im no longer known for DJCPMCs since its really just a different form of the missile storm, and i replaced it with the coveted Chibo DI! anyone whos played with me a decent amount in person knows what it is, and no, you cant tell what it is by just watching a direct stream video of one of my matches lol.

also, does talwind main pikachu or something? i thought he mentioned it sometime before, but never really followed up on it. his combo in the crew vid is of his thunder flip lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not sure if paul seconds YL anymore.

i think sheik?
na he def does. i see him use YL a lot, second most to his ICs lol. he just has to remember to use him on peach lol.

Dark Peach said:
And yea, i'll be helping Shakugan. I already told him about some Float cancel things and even some advance tricks and tatics with it. and mixing it up with turnips and the Peach pillar. He can mix and match it all he wants to created his own taste of skills and mindgames. And I told him how to get at a sheik.

He will get there by the 19th. that day he will be tearing **** up. let it be known!
have you even played shakugan once? lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
toushi where do u guys live so we can get like a get together soon.

oh yea and GOTM u still up for saturday;).
I will answer on behalf of Toushi and say that he lives in Absecon :laugh:.

I'm coming home this weekend and I'm almost positive I can chill, I just need to make sure. Probably if anything I can't chill late, it would have to be earlier in the day.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
well the wink isnt for smashin but i guess we can smash after GOTM and the coolness crew do some illegalities;). anyway where in absecon so that one day we can smash wit tensai, toushi, and shakugan.

Top Bottom