• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
well the wink isnt for smashin but i guess we can smash after GOTM and the coolness crew do some illegalities;). anyway where in absecon so that one day we can smash wit tensai, toushi, and shakugan.
whats your aim screen name. because i live down the street from holy spirit. me and wind live close to each other. as for shakugan and tensai they live like a half hour from me in vineland thats where i am now i should be back at my house tonight. but shakugan and tensai should be at my house after scars tourni

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
*Feels left out* Who's smashing where this weekend? I have work saturday morning but after that I'm free, and I have money for train to people's homes?

So who has an open Smash place?

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
:( so no smash this weekend?!?!

Keep me updated everybody anybody 917-721-3191 send me a text because I never pick up calls I don't know unless I've been drinking.

I haven't played smash since the rankings so I'm crazy rusty and need to jump head first back in.

GOTM

Smash Champion
If we do smash this weekend it will be completely up to Mexi, and most likely it would be at his house.

NJ Transit to AC will be the best way to get there, and then someone can pick you up. From Philly it's 8 dollars each way.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i guess we could smash at my house from whenever til like 9. no later cuz everyone ALWAYS makes alot of noise.

Beat

Smash Ace
How have you had roughly 60 posts since the last time I checked on this crew?!
Titans of Spam Forever.

Edit:

In keeping up with the spirit of the spam, PLEASE VOTE ME BEST ARTISTS IN THE FORUM AWARDS!!!

Thanks, link in sig!

GOTM

Smash Champion
i need a R to the riz-Ide i dont live farrrrr
i can probably pick you up. note the probably, lol.

i might be goin to saels house earlier that day b4 smash to chill. what time should i come sael?

so i mean techincally it would be out of the way for me too if i was already there.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
ha this whole thing just seems like a chill session turned into a smash thing.

How long would the bus take to get to A/C I've taken it once but I can't remember. I guess I could just check the schedule. I didn't even know that NJ transit trains stopped on 30th Street Station

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dunno any buses that go to ac. the train takes an hour and a half.

nowadays smashing is just a synonym for chill session.

what illegalities (as mexi said) are going on lol

edit: wow there were two posts above me while typing my post. titans of fast posting.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
then we can play smash and laugh and sing and kick each other in the balls, pee on each other. real manly things

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
To the members of ToS:

im asking everyone to consider a request i have for the crew. i dont want to command anyone to do anything as all of us as a crew need to come and act together to think of what is best for our crew. i just finished reading emblem lords big post on the tsa thread and couldnt help but notice one point he made stand out amongst the rest, the image of the crew. most of a crews image comes from here at smashboards. of course we have our tournaments we attend where people meet and play smash with us in person, but that is only once in a while. we are all here on smashboards everyday and multiple people read the posts we make and learn about us that way. and when they see that indication that you are a part of ToS whether it be by sig or what you may say, it not only affects your reputation, but the reputation of the crew. this is why i just want to make sure we all try to provide best image as possible throughout the boards. we dont want people getting annoyed with the individual members of the crew, or the crew as a whole. im not singling out anyone by all means, but iv recently seen many problems concerning our members and what they post on the boards. and dont worry, even im included in this and have posted things I wish i havent. obviously were allowed to have fun, joke around and what not, but we should try to avoid things that annoy people such as pointless double posting, spamming for the sake of spamming, and picking fights with people with no reason, especially ones that dont deserve it. All in all its just better forum etiquette. others will learn more to respect us as a group which in turn gets more to go to our tournaments and so on. even when your bored, why not drop a suggestion to someone looking for help in a character section or offer some insights on various topics in brawl? and iv already noticed a lot of members doing so, and thats awesome.

o yea, and next rankings tourney will be jan 12th right after smashpocalypse. more details on that later

Top Bottom