• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo plz get everything up as soon as possible i dont care that im 8th in the crew i just want the vids up. and plz hurry. but im not tryinng to rush u i just want to see the fights
shakugan
the was one of the most contradicting posts iv ever seen...

yea the rankings were awesome il do em at some point later today. i cant promise all vids tho, im still moving so i dunno how long thatl take

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Do me a favor and don't put up any videos of myself.

That is all thankyou!! <3

Sorry to Toushi and goons, I would have totally housed you guys, but honestly I only have space for like 2 people. Next time I got you though

Beat

Smash Ace
Yo, if videos from your rankings thing go up before you finish the CoT stuff, I'm taking a dump in GOTM's closet.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Yo, if videos from your rankings thing go up before you finish the CoT stuff, I'm taking a dump in GOTM's closet.
i dont have a closet :laugh:

but i do have a dresser thing that sits directly next to chibos, so you might as well just place it in there.

and dont worry, im sure that wont happen, lol

RoyKid

Smash Cadet

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
should i evenhave a number since i dropped out? please change my main to captain falcon. and i have no secondaries. and everyone knows im known for super sandbagging. i only put my try pants on in real tourni sets

GOTM

Smash Champion
crew intro vid should be up tonight or tommorrow. we have all the clips we need. just editing from here on out....yay!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dont know if this is a double post as im having this rdy to reply until the link is available, but it would be good to bump the thread anyway for this amazing video lol.

either way, I finally finished the first ever Titans of Smash crew video tonight, mainly based around our second rankings tournament that took place last week. the video is made of all kinds of awesome, so you should watch it now.

YouTube

BlipTV

Note for BlipTV: If it's playing in the converter flash format and you want to see the video in ultra smooth and extreme quality action, look for a drop down box below the video that says select a format and change it to source - windows media.

Beat

Smash Ace
I want sets with GOTM and Mexi, who are incidentally my favorite members of your crew, and Tensai. And I think Shakugan wants a rematch set?

<3 Boco

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I happen to be mad cool with Gotm ;)

Gotm next time me and you are gonna steal a TV hog it and imma make your fox play me without mistakes or get CG to death ;) by marth. :lick:

Beat

Smash Ace
GOTM is a glorious beast. Leave your Marth at home, lest ye be 17-stocked.

Edit: Anyone smashin' this week? I wantsta play someone other than Scar and Velocity, as much as I love my broskis. Also, get ready, because I'm gonna have an ugly as hell emerald/spice hybrid soon.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** -New Crew Video!

This is like that lucas update that confirmed ness being gotten rid of

cept lucas is the new crew video...and ness is the rest of the cot videos :(

GOTM

Smash Champion
I happen to be mad cool with Gotm ;)

Gotm next time me and you are gonna steal a TV hog it and imma make your fox play me without mistakes or get CG to death ;) by marth. :lick:
ah!!! sounds like it might be a nightmare :laugh:

i did this with m2k at scars fest the other night, ugh...haha

but umm, yeah sure ill do it :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** -New Crew Video!

This is like that lucas update that confirmed ness being gotten rid of

cept lucas is the new crew video...and ness is the rest of the cot videos :(
lol that analogy is too perfect

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
did anyone ever feel they were good n found that they are bad. in TOS i could have been top five but i was so off my game that day. no johns. i feel that i dont get respect cuz im 8th in the crew n i played like trash at the rankings.

Shakugan my drive to get better is great

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
did anyone ever feel they were good n found that they are bad. in TOS i could have been top five but i was so off my game that day. no johns. i feel that i dont get respect cuz im 8th in the crew n i played like trash at the rankings.

Shakugan my drive to get better is great
im sorry but theres no way you could have gotten top 5. dont let it discourage you, but theres no reason to publically announce everything like how you did now. just keep practicing and maybe youl make it soon. we should be having one more crew gathering b4 brawl. i wanna hold a big end of melee bash, but im not sure when yet.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
im sorry but theres no way you could have gotten top 5. dont let it discourage you, but theres no reason to publically announce everything like how you did now. just keep practicing and maybe youl make it soon. we should be having one more crew gathering b4 brawl. i wanna hold a big end of melee bash, but im not sure when yet.
ouch! burn baby burn!

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
ouch bro. ouote from chibo.''im sorry but theres no way you could have gotten top 5. dont let it discourage you,'' How does that not discourage me. n i was looking for advice to get better to see if anyone else had this problem.
Shakugan

Top Bottom