• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
XD I loved Roykid's response to my dramatic "whaaat" post. Anywho, I was trying to be funny, per normal. It'd be nice to have a regular teams partner, but I'm not trying to make you sign a contract, broski. Boco always has fun, so I'll either find another teams partner for S-PocTres (that has to be Smashpocalypse 3's new name) or I'll just do a bajillion Magus friendlies.

Hmm... Maybe I'll give a certain Ultimodragon a call, we always have fun when we team...

You're always such a Preachy Pete. I remember when you were human XD
I guess you didn't get my AIM message last night. You were like away on your cell phone lol, so I guess not. Anyway, at Smashpocalypse 3, you wanna team? Let's go Fox + Jiggz. It will be full of awesomeness. What kind of team name would we have? Team TehChocioboSempai? or as Scott suggested... TehChocioboSempaizanItaliano lol (scar would be proud)

hey chibo i will win are 15 dollar money match so be ready to lose. remember im peach ur samus we all know who will win that fight
Ok Shaku, this may be goin down, but it doesn't mean it has to be advertised everywhere. We're supposed to be cool crewmates, ones who chill and play smash for the sake of getting better. However, you called out my Samus and say "my Peach is god," so I'm gonna call you on that for a money match lol. Trash talking is once thing outside the forums, but inside the forums, whether you're joking or not (which I'm assuming you are), not everyone will realize that. We don't want others to think our crew dosn't get along and go on by trash talking each other. Besides, we all really know who the winner will be lol (hint: Chocobo knows)

random post just to add to my count like the rest of you are doing
We all have somewhat meaningful additions to the conversation. You don't. You're spam. lol. Look at this post, it's a tripple quote!

Scar

#HarveyDent
And with a decisive blow, ChiboSempai steals the title of "Preachy Pete" from Scar! I haven't seen so much down-talk or high-horsery in ages!

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
I guess you didn't get my AIM message last night. You were like away on your cell phone lol, so I guess not. Anyway, at Smashpocalypse 3, you wanna team? Let's go Fox + Jiggz. It will be full of awesomeness. What kind of team name would we have? Team TehChocioboSempai? or as Scott suggested... TehChocioboSempaizanItaliano lol (scar would be proud)

Ok Shaku, this may be goin down, but it doesn't mean it has to be advertised everywhere. We're supposed to be cool crewmates, ones who chill and play smash for the sake of getting better. However, you called out my Samus and say "my Peach is god," so I'm gonna call you on that for a money match lol. Trash talking is once thing outside the forums, but inside the forums, whether you're joking or not (which I'm assuming you are), not everyone will realize that. We don't want others to think our crew dosn't get along and go on by trash talking each other. Besides, we all really know who the winner will be lol (hint: Chocobo knows)

We all have somewhat meaningful additions to the conversation. You don't. You're spam. lol. Look at this post, it's a tripple quote!
your face is spam!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Tec0 I will mmyou in a falco ditto or ur falcon if u want
Chibo lol sure friendlies and 1 dollar mms are fine with me
Scar we can 5 dollar mm falco vs falcon... I finally have the courage

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
lol. a majority of your post have been either

"eggs n bacon" and/or "chyeah buddy"
gotm nows not the time to be jealous

not sure which is greater...

our ability to not have a serious match...or his spam skills
itd prolly be close

nothing wrong with eggs and bacon though
too true see roykid has the right idea

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
chibo i am sry that i made us look bad but its all in good fun. and everyone in TOS we will have a crew battle vs imperial era at the next COT tounry so everyone needs to be ready and again im sry chibo for making us look bad and the only ppl ive seen post in here are ppl we know so we have nothing to worry about

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Sweet!

O_O a ToS player in NY??? O_O

You should drive me and Vanz into NJ tournies :) we will pay for gas of course.

Because we <3 you guys :)

Btw you should go to NY events and practice at my house I randomly hold smashfest Yayo is definitely welcome to stop by for all night smashfest with me and other NY smashers :)

Sweet man, I'll def take you up on that offer. Just hit me up when you have smashfest. The only event I know of in NY so far are the weeklies at Web@Zone. When I get my car **** together I'll give you guys a ride no problem, I'm not always in NY. When I finish school I'll be back home which should be in about 3-6 months.

GOTM

Smash Champion
alright everyone, next tourney is 100% confirmed. link is in my sig....start lettin people know that you think will/can come. also, remind everyone about setups.

we have at least 4 now (me-2, mark-2), and the venue can provide some but we r not sure how many. we're hoping for at least 10 this time around, so lets get it. also, anyone that can provide rides say so.

lets make this one bigger and better than the last

GOTM

Smash Champion
:( im probably gonna be like a few hours late to the rankings tourney, even though its at my dorm!!!

i have to help a friend move in....

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna try and make it to this "ranking tourney" just for the hell of it...if only one other person could play smash in south jersey anywhere near me id be fine =/....besides m2k and stuff

get some teams practice in and wat not...

btw <3 gotm's new sig and avatar to go with it...talk about getting over something fast lol

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
I wasn't invited...

/frown
lol i think u were invited even more than i was...i was just gonna show up anyways most likely and see what happened

front page of the thread had something on it

"Other people can come (it's not going to be a huge event, but it would be cool if you live in the area like Scar or Chocobo but can not participate in the rankings tournament."

just in case it didnt stick out lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
there has to be a backstory to this....

anyways...who is coming to the rankings thingy?

i know toushi, shakugan, tensai, and maybe carmelo are def. comin up from jersey, and im sure vinh will drive up mexi and all them, but i'd like to know for sure so i can try to plan accordingly as i have some other plans that morning =/

Beat

Smash Ace
there has to be a backstory to this....

anyways...who is coming to the rankings thingy?

i know toushi, shakugan, tensai, and maybe carmelo are def. comin up from jersey, and im sure vinh will drive up mexi and all them, but i'd like to know for sure so i can try to plan accordingly as i have some other plans that morning =/
Put me down for... maybe...

Top Bottom