• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Beat

Smash Ace
Yeah, people who steal styles are lame. That's why my Samus randomly flails around doing all kinds of useless moves.

But **** if I don't look good doing it!

Also, I miss ToS. Someone visit me at Drexel.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, people who steal styles are lame. That's why my Samus randomly flails around doing all kinds of useless moves.

But **** if I don't look good doing it!

Also, I miss ToS. Someone visit me at Drexel.
miss? haha we were all just at smashpocalypse. me and scott r obviously always at drexel, dimitri is near us. and new ppl that are coming soon lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
its cool you south jersey smahers are getting so into smash and being competitive. :) Bring that freshness to our biweekly Sunday, its only 1 hour north, i got to your guys tournament in like 1 hour.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its cool you south jersey smahers are getting so into smash and being competitive. :) Bring that freshness to our biweekly Sunday, its only 1 hour north, i got to your guys tournament in like 1 hour.
i would but im busy on sunday. believe me, this is like the 3rd tunes biweekly iv been trying to get to. remember, saturdays are always better. il try to get to the next one

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah i could have made it if it was on saturday. but im busy all day sunday and gotta go back up to school that night, im on co-op...no christmas break :(

Scar

#HarveyDent
remember, saturdays are always better.
Hm, I wonder where you took that nugget of wisdom from?

DON'T BE FOOLED, EGGM! This brilliant piece of advice is not coming from ChiboSempai but from perhaps the most intelligent and sensible man on the Atlantic North boards today: SCAR.

I would not, however, be saying this to you, since you already know that Sunday tournaments are very hit or miss. I would be saying it to Cheezit. But he already knows too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
all right everyone, we got a new member to the crew! time to welcome, the classic yayo! another drexel smasher who is normally known for not being able to choose a main, has finally settled down on sheik.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sheik is awesome :p.

Because she can go down REAL far I remember when I played scar in pools and I WD off when he Falcon kicked to recover.

And I went to near the bottom of FD to double jump B-air. Scar goes "Dam you went sooooo far down".

^_^

:) LOL

[/Random Moment]

Also you guys have new members every time I see this thread O_O LOL I hope to see you guys in the smash tourney scene more often especially GOTM he sneaks in my pool all the time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sheik is awesome :p.

Because she can go down REAL far I remember when I played scar in pools and I WD off when he Falcon kicked to recover.

And I went to near the bottom of FD to double jump B-air. Scar goes "Dam you went sooooo far down".

^_^

:) LOL

[/Random Moment]

Also you guys have new members every time I see this thread O_O LOL I hope to see you guys in the smash tourney scene more often especially GOTM he sneaks in my pool all the time.

yea weve had all these members in mind for a while, its just that now that we finally made the crew (only a couple months old), were actually getting around to recruiting everyone. me and gotm are definitely going to like every tournament, which were trying to get everyone else to go as much as possible. if its in philly or south jersey, pretty much everyone can show up. if its something like pound tho, itl most likely only be me and gotm.

Beat

Smash Ace
Is Yayo really in ToS without a smashboards account? I guess once winter is over you'll have an NY branch, too! XD

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol. so many people think that all these members we just go out and ask em if they wanna be in our crew :laugh:

truth is, pretty much everyone (except for maybe carmello, cuz he was friends with the other guys), was gonna be in it as soon as we made it, lol.\

and yes sheik is fun

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
truth is i will kill people with roy =] real men use roy. bltches use that prince with a tiara,leg warmers, and biker gloves (marth)

Beat

Smash Ace
Um, not to post too much in this thread like Inui does in ours, but did anyone wanna drop by Drexel tomorrow/today (Friday)? If you can get to 30th street in Philly I can get you to our gaming lounge, and I'll be free from at least 12-5...

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Allow Me To Re-introduce Myself

Is Yayo really in ToS without a smashboards account? I guess once winter is over you'll have an NY branch, too! XD
F*ck what you heard, Classic Yayo def has a smashboards account

Yeah, finally in a crew now I can take the game seriously and practice all day everyday, with people since I'm actually working toward something. I love how someone already had the name Yayo, so I must be the Classic.

Watch out for my two white girls, Britney and Christina!!:mad:

Beat

Smash Ace
Waluigi's Moveset
Neutral B: "B" an assist trophy.
Forward B: Make GOTM cry.
Down B: Make Chocobo laugh at GOTM's plight.
Up B: Gay sex?

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
waluigi woulda been a waste they need more captain falcon and less everyone else

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
wow

waluigi is the gayest thing ever. peach is in the game so im ggod but i want to see megaman in there. haha ha gotm is sad cuz that waluigi guy is not in the game. Wecome yayo im shakugan the PEACH PLAYER REMEMBER THAT.

Beat

Smash Ace
waluigi is the gayest thing ever. peach is in the game so im ggod but i want to see megaman in there. haha ha gotm is sad cuz that waluigi guy is not in the game. Wecome yayo im shakugan the PEACH PLAYER REMEMBER THAT.
Wanting to be remembered as a Peach player is like wanting to be remembered for the world record for most items in your anus.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea the classic yayo has an account! we'll prob keep you in our branch still in decemeber (ud still travel down a lot right?) but if u meet other smashers up in NY that r cool, you can invite em and you'll be an admin of the NY branch lol. only reason theres a florida branch is cause its sooo far from the tristate and theres gonna be more ppl. although bean is back in the area! im smashin with him tomorrow.

as for actual news, we have 2 venues in consideration for COTII, one which is practically confirmed. we'll know the final location and date next friday, so look forward to it! COTII should be on Jan 19th (one week after smashpocalypse III), and located around the vineland area (45 min from philly or atlantic city) in a MUCH better venue. south jersey represent!!

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
NY Branch?

Yeah, honestly I do whatever you guys want, it mostly depends on where I get a job/Law school. I want to start going to events in NY anyway just for the practice outside of Philly and to play with my other New Yorkers. I should be getting a car soon, I have the car just no license or license plates or insurance or registration. Once I get that stuff done I'll be more moble and I'll be able to go wherever.

Yeah I remember you dude, I didn't know you were in ToS at the time I would have taken it easy on you. lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
O_O a ToS player in NY??? O_O

You should drive me and Vanz into NJ tournies :) we will pay for gas of course.

Because we <3 you guys :)

Btw you should go to NY events and practice at my house I randomly hold smashfest Yayo is definitely welcome to stop by for all night smashfest with me and other NY smashers :)

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
either me and tensai are going to team or carmelo and tensai. me and carmelo both work good with tensai -_-!. Gotm, you and shakugan should try to team up. shakugan is good at saving your live when you cant come back which is awesome. i jus work better teaming with a good marth because i know how to play with a good marth in teams

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
dont shoot me plz,i didnt do anything...aghhhhh

we were just talking recently bout teamin at the next event we both go to considering we beat some kinda crazy teams even for the small amount of time we did play friendlies in teams at smashpocalypse...it was friendlies but ehh... ='(

*goes emo kid in the corner waiting for a response*

Top Bottom