• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I'm down for $20 per person. But if you guys really want to we can do 5. Depends on what you want.

TOS vs TSA PA - Cactuar
Velocity Pakman Scar Chocobo

or

TOS vs Crew Scamosutro:
UltimaScout El_Komosutro Scar <Insert Scrub Here>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ToS > Scamosutro lol

we'll probably loose, but I accept. as long as the rest of the crew is up for it.

GOTM

Smash Champion
yea we would lose, lol, but it would be a lot closer than the other idea he had. plus, it would be mad fun. i doubt anyone besides us 2 would do it though for money, seeing it as a waste.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea we would lose, lol, but it would be a lot closer than the other idea he had. plus, it would be mad fun. i doubt anyone besides us 2 would do it though for money, seeing it as a waste.
pretty much look at my reply from the smashpocalypse thread lol. we need the experience, and for results and what not online. sure we will be on the loosing side of the results lol, but we'll go out with a great fight. tell sael and paul to get like $5 over the next month. If they each save 17 cents each day, then theyl each have $5 before smashpocalypse lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I figured I would bump this thread after like the 2 weeks its been because of all the updates on the first post.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok who out of us will be going to pound 3 in january? il be there and i know gotm will find any possible way to, but what about the others. we need a good ToS representation there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok i finished the sig for now. everyone in our crew should add it to their sig, links included. well, all the parts except the team lol

who is everyone generally teaming with, and il make the team block for u. i need to kno the 2 ppl, team name, and characters for the team.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Awesome tourney for the first one you guys ran :)

i would love to go to another one of those even if my trip takes over 4 hours O_O........

i left at 7am to get to the venue and got there LATE O_O T_T_T_T__T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T__________T

i am sad also good games at the venue i hope to get to play some of the other players ;)

Talwind

Smash Cadet
I hope I can meet the others soon, maybe at the next Baskin-Robbins tourney! Especially Toushi cause he lives where I live...and plays the same character....yeah....awesome...

GOTM

Smash Champion
wind, you should come to smashpocalypse. you can meet them there. if you get to 30th street again, its a 10 min walk. closer than scars.

free venue too, only cost is tourney. we might crew battle too ;)

edit: so we got smashpocalypse on the 8th

cheezits on the 15th

and maybe a CoT2 if we find a venue a week or two after that

POST HERE IF YOU PLAN ON GOING TO ANY OF EM SO WE CAN MEET UP MAYBE EARLY AND PRACTICE

also, we need to do another round robin eventually to induct new member rankings

GOTM

Smash Champion
5 new guys O_O wtf

Thats .... crazy lol well I hope to see you guys at smashpocalypse as i believe i will be there :p
haha. a couple of the new 5 were with us for a while, just never really put em on here =/

then the other 3 we were in contact with for a few weeks, and confirmed everything at the tourney.

<3 ToS

P.S. we'll have atleast 5 at "scartopia" lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You guys are awesome :) I would never want to fight you guys GOTM ***** my stocks at YS which was at my advantage :laugh: :(.

You guys definetely did not crew battle the tunes which you should have :lick: smashpocalypse its happening. :psycho:

roar im reptar.

GOTM

Smash Champion
You guys are awesome :) I would never want to fight you guys GOTM ***** my stocks at YS which was at my advantage :laugh: :(.

You guys definetely did not crew battle the tunes which you should have :lick: smashpocalypse its happening. :psycho:

roar im reptar.
oh ****! haha

yeah...well...that wasnt supposed to happen, lol. you ***** me on my counterpick stage so i had to go desperate style...lol

most likely i wont get that lucky again. but i would love to crew battle because i still havent been a part of one and i want the experience :)

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
this crew would be 798978 times more ebtter if someone from it played halo =]

Top Bottom