• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
@ toushi, shakugan, tensai

i can house probably all of you (if some dont mind sleeping the floor), the night before to practice and stuff if you want.

up to you guys though. you'd have to bring stuff to sleep with like pillows/blankets and ****, seeing as we have no extras :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@ toushi, shakugan, tensai

i can house probably all of you (if some dont mind sleeping the floor), the night before to practice and stuff if you want.

up to you guys though. you'd have to bring stuff to sleep with like pillows/blankets and ****, seeing as we have no extras :(
uhg, i hate missing smash fests and training cause i have to go home friday night

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
problem for friday and saturday. thats 2 days with no halo 3 O_O how bad do u want me to commet suicide???

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
problem for friday and saturday. thats 2 days with no halo 3 O_O how bad do u want me to commet suicide???
i bought halo 3 at launch and iv only played it a handfull of times. smash is a way better game, how can u not realize that?

uhg.... halo?

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
If you got any more room up in there I'd like to drop bye and get some final smashin in, but looks kinda hectic :/

I only live like a block away so if theres way too many people there i can fit someone up in my suite most likely

GOTM

Smash Champion
If you got any more room up in there I'd like to drop bye and get some final smashin in, but looks kinda hectic :/

I only live like a block away so if theres way too many people there i can fit someone up in my suite most likely
lol. it probably will be pretty hectic, but the room will be fine. the only problem we might run into is TV's. we're only going to have 2, and one laggy one which no one wants to use.

if you come thats like 7 people. we can rotate and it'll be fine

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
Yah...I'd like to play some teams anyway to warm up...team bocogirl ftw

but yah...i get kinda bored throwing lvl 1 fox comps up and catching em lol...better practicing with real people i guess

up throw-upthrow-upthrow-upthrow tipper...ftl

Beat

Smash Ace
I really wish you guys would spend the extra 30 cents to have Shift, quotation mark, and period keys installed on your keyboards.

Still, Roykid, we need a hotter team name...

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
oh u kids these days and ur funny jokes

and wats with scars sig....seems a lil fake to me...guy didnt explode with electricity and fly 5 thousand feet thru the wall...oh well i guess

*note to self* need random gif for sig

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ToS = Titans of SPAM. Look at your post counts. They are ********.
saying we spam is spam

Funny because it's true. IMPRESSIVE!!!
agreeing is spam

Look at his sig for a second. That is PERFECT L-Cancelling.
you are spam.

---

lol, we just like to keep our topics fresh and make sure that everyones topics are replied to and noticed by us. i dont post anywhere NEAR as much as GOTM lol, but all his posts are true, worthy posts.

Scar

#HarveyDent
@ El_Chibosempaizan, you're only being defensive because you know in your heart that it's true: you guys are huge SWF spammers. Just embrace it, we're only judging you a little.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i dont spam =P

i just work 40 hours a week at a ridiculously boring co-op

i actually do post stuff that is viable, just not in our thread sometimes, lol

edit: this is ALL i do at work. like....seriously. try spending 8 hours a day on smashboards if you want to raise your postcount, it works...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and i used to work 40 hours a week with smashboards access...
now i work 40 hours a week without smashboards access lol
except rare times like now where i have my own laptop :)

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
I want to set up a challenge, from pleasantville..lookin for smashers

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
alright we need another power ranking tourney because that last one was gay. i hate seeing #2 next to my name because i played like *** since i didnt sleep for 48 hrs.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
alright we need another power ranking tourney because that last one was gay. i hate seeing #2 next to my name because i played like *** since i didnt sleep for 48 hrs.
yea im planning one to occur soon because of all the new members. im still thinking of dates.

w/e il stay at #3 lol

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
i dont like that

i dont like being the guy who uses marth and cant finish a ken combo it makes me look bad put something but not that im working on finishing the ken combo so give me some time and im done using the ice climbers lol just peach and marth thats my two from now on lol i also hate samus

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i would also like to add that if tensai's brothers ever joins the crew i will quit the crew and never play with any of you again. im fuxking serious.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i would also like to add that if tensai's brothers ever joins the crew i will quit the crew and never play with any of you again. im fuxking serious.
whats so bad about tensai's bro? a samus main? you seriously have to stop hating on samuses. how can you get better against em if you wont play em? your a freicken falcon!

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
no tensai's brother just annoys the **** out of me i hate him hes emo,whinney, and hes always tryna jack peoples playing styles complete poser i hate that ****.

Top Bottom