• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
7,500 posts where you at!?

Keep sending in clips!

A whole batch of videos will be uploaded tonight (mostly between me ak and rush)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I think me and you have to be online at the same time for the vids to come. I know i sent them.
I got them, not till like 1:30 or 2am though. Atleast I think I did. My wii started flashing right b4 I went to sleep (didnt have time to check), but I can't imagine what else I would get from wiiconnect24.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
OS if I don't send in clips what happens, because I honestly don't think I have anything solid enough to go in.
Go scour through our vids from Pitts, im sure somethings in there

frankly though, hardly anyone has submitted clips. come on ppl!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Did u get my 3? Im going to send u one of a toad stage spike lol. I lost the match but still it was too good.
i hope i can get to it tonight lol, i still havnt turned on my wii since u sent em. that blue light is pretty ballin though.

my new job has killed my sleep schedule and stuff, still adjusting to it

edit: 12 vids of me rush and ak goin up now

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i hope i can get to it tonight lol, i still havnt turned on my wii since u sent em. that blue light is pretty ballin though.

my new job has killed my sleep schedule and stuff, still adjusting to it

edit: 12 vids of me rush and ak goin up now
You better edit that vid again and say the set between me and ak are going up.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I set them to upload last night then went to sleep, but the program i used error, il have to set them to upload again tonight

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I probably wont be able to play tomorrow as im going out tomorrow night. But im letting yall now im suppose to get my apt next week and if i do ill be having a smashfest next weekend followed by a official thong or dollar party lol

And i had to edit my post on chibo's fail or not seeing a rocky movie lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, when and where are you playing tomorrow, somewhere on the Drexel campus, or what?
u tell me. idk where were smashin lol. if we cant find anywhere, then i suppose rush's dorm.

...fail man, fail. thats almost as bad as never eating a cheesesteak from Geno's...go back to f***ing jersey.

oh wait......
il get around to it. and no, its not as bad as not havin a philly cheesesteak

Geno's and Pat's sucks. If you want a real cheeststeak, don't go to a tourist attraction.
everyone says this, but they cant be more wrong. iv tried so many different places, and no one has yet to top pats and genos. the only one i dont think iv tried yet is d'allasandros or however u spell it

I probably wont be able to play tomorrow as im going out tomorrow night. But im letting yall now im suppose to get my apt next week and if i do ill be having a smashfest next weekend followed by a official thong or dollar party lol
dollar party?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
u tell me. idk where were smashin lol. if we cant find anywhere, then i suppose rush's dorm.

il get around to it. and no, its not as bad as not havin a philly cheesesteak

everyone says this, but they cant be more wrong. iv tried so many different places, and no one has yet to top pats and genos. the only one i dont think iv tried yet is d'allasandros or however u spell it

dollar party?
Pagano's is better then both pat's and geno's and yea dollar party!!! The dollar is really just for paper plates and stuff lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so u just pay a dolla for a party? lame, iv been going to 5 dolla parties this whole time!

wheres paganos? im there

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
chibo go to bubsy's near hanneman hospital and get ***** they have better cheesteaks and they're not ****ing 8.50 for half a roll

imma show you cheesteak

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
It seems like everyone has limited space and everyone wants to play. My place could work except I'm only allowed to sign people 3 in. But the game room is open and it's pretty spacy. The Game Room is located on:

1755 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19122

If you are taking the Subway, this is a block away from the Cecil. B. Moore stop. If you need to reach me you can call me at (201)-315-7374. Don't text me because I don't have unlimited texting and I'm about to go over. If you can provide a setup, that would be cool too.

If you can you should try to come by 5:30 or so. We can play until about 11 I think.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Today around 2:00pm I woke up in mass confusement. Wanna know why? Ok ill tell you. I had a dream that me and talwind were sumo wrestlers......pretty weird right? It get wierder. As we were doing sumo stuff our instructor came in.......this instructor was XZAX!!!....I kid you not. No lie. He was our sumo instructor. To top it off when me and talwind were wrestling he was telling me stuff to do that actually worked.....I asked my self. Why not chibo? Hes instructorl-ish......I would of even excepted inui.....but it was xzax. I'm still confused....

Top Bottom