• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
lolz at people still posting here....dont you guys know that this is my babble thread? where i talk ahbout nothing alll the time for no reason at all? i think i own this thread yo....call it d.o.s (doctors of smash) yeah neegra!

Talwind

Smash Cadet

dam i got ***** at this tourney I went to. No johns or anything but we had terrible seeding done by the TO tbqh.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
im in the works of making a custom tos varsity jacket.....its gonna cost me a little cash but imma baller....what exactly are tos's colors?

EDIT. never mind.....dont really feel like paying 384$ on a custom jacket.....unless i find one cheaper

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy birthday, Flizz. <3

Nobody posts here anymore, lol. Mostly in the UFB thread now, although if I post the link, I'd feel like I was advertising. x.x

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
One of my assignments requires me to travel to a place of my choosing in Philly as long as it’s not in the vicinity of my campus. I also want to smash when I do travel since I don't have much work for the week outside of this. I’ll most likely be going either Tuesday or Thursday (preferably Tuesday.) If anyone can play let me know.

Top Bottom