• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
False. We said the crew thread was the **** while we were posting in it, which is true.

I mean, after you kicked everybody out, look what happened............... :urg:

But uh, cool. You and your history can have in fun here with the cobwebs and crickets.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
If you guys wanna talk drama and sparks or whatever i think i was number one and not even all of UFB that was apart of TOS combined did more then me in that field....

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea Rush, lets play some more Melee sometime. Perhaps Thursday (tomorrow) if you can make it here? lol

you make me feel like i have a good falcon :laugh:

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Yea Rush, lets play some more Melee sometime. Perhaps Thursday (tomorrow) if you can make it here? lol

you make me feel like i have a good falcon :laugh:
LOL yah you ***** my ****ty *** jiggz. But my sheik will **** your CF and your Samus.

I doubt I can play this weekend. I'm not walking anywhere in this weather. Plus I have 3 interviews for internships next week so I'm gonna be mad busy. But next Friday I'm down for some melee.

Also get ***** by my Game n Watch.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't kick anyone out, I just suggested a different crew not use it as their posting grounds lol

No ones obviously going anywhere far and theres no classes, Talwind and Rush get over here

Talwind

Smash Cadet
This thread needs more Smash at the Shores, DSOs(Melee), COTs, Rush-runned SPOCs, and GOTM's.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Hello Talwind. Your wish is my command.

Also, we need more Smash at the Shores. Lets have a tiki melee margarita fest at chibos.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
sry but titans of sodomy are better off forgotten :troll:

jk but seriously i kinda miss this crew being ge's rivals, now who we got:

Kings Court - Nasty almost joined GE at one point, this almost didnt happen, but at least this was a nice crew
UF***Butts - philly disgrace, if anything, i'd actually prefer that you guys reformed ToS with these *******s, we'd hate you just as much, and you'd almost be back to old form BEFORE Andy G in crew battle status lol.

Actually, **** it, GE should own EVERYTHING PA. :awesome:

:205:

The GERM

Smash Ace
I'm stuck in Westchester PA, is that near any of you guys? I was supposed to leave today but got stuck here because of this aaaaaaawesome weather...I'll probably be stuck here until Thursday..

For those who live in PA though, which cheesesteak is better, Geno's or Pats?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i like both, they both have their ups and downs. both r awesome
i forget exactly where westchester is, the big scene around here is philadelphia, prob like 40 min from there?

GOTM

Smash Champion
i live 15 mins from west chester, lol. that woulda been cool if i was even there at the time.

best cheesesteak - dalessandros, lol

btw: mark lets get a melee fest planned for some point (on a weekend), in the neat future. preferably a saturday afternoon, lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo new age crews dont even know the quality of old school
best crew ever
we could write a book on tos history

new melee division: me gotm mitri? we've got this

:phone:

Top Bottom