• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gnes, with how fast I am, you're gonna need FOUR bananas to keep up with me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
WTF how did I miss this post... LOL bobby aint going to lie, even if you asked to be removed from the PR I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even break top10. I know you beat me in teams but singles is a different story.

I know you USED to be better then me Bobby but recently you really haven't shown it. So statements like this makes me wonder why you're even a panelist. I'm pretty sure the reason why PRs get updated is so that people can see whos CURRENTLY the best players instead of who WAS the best players in their region.
Actually before I asked to be removed, I was being considered for 9th.

Dphat PR's are still just an opinion. Even though I am a panelist, I don't take them to heart like 95% of the people do around here.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, I love you in this thread, everything you've said has been so good, +non-pheonix wright picture caught me off guard lol

Took you a loooooooooooooooooooong time. I was expecting more people to mock that fact :p
4th is also my destiny in both rankings and placings. I can't place higher than that because of Anti/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk being at every event I attend, even locals.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
4th is also my destiny in both rankings and placings. I can't place higher than that because of Anti/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk being at every event I attend, even locals.
"Quad A" lol. At least most of them don't have the letter D in their names... that would be super gay.

Just an FYI, the panel is planning on making some minor adjustments to the current list. Don't get your hopes up.

Trela

Smash Lord
This is going to make me sound like a total PR *****, but I FEEL that this should be cleared up:

U of H: 5th - lost to Gnes and Zori
I actually lost to Fliphop, not Zori, in Loser's.

*hopes not to get 3 stocked by The Olimar Guy*

kismet2

Smash Ace
Okay, Hold on now. Who did I beat GOOD that I used MK or IC's against?

My wins against d4ba AND kismet were with Pit.

THANK you.

Also, I used Luigi and D3 too. SO why not put them by my name? Oh, I know why. Because you think I have to steal wins to do well. You always fail to mention good accomplishments you only capitalize on bad ones.

Please name one person I couldn't have beat when I went meta/IC's.

You really wanna know the reason I go MK/IC's Allan? Truth is, I know that your tournaments usually last a long time. So in reality, I just wanna do my big buddy a favor and speed his tournaments up. So when I'm going Metaknight or Ice Climbers, I'm really just thinking about you, Allan. Helping out a friend in time of need. Otherwise, that would add another 5 minutes to the tournament EVERY set. So if you want your tournaments to run an extra half hour, I guess I'll stop helping you out. =/

Sorry.
You used ICs game two

just sayin'

Esca

Smash Champion
Now that's name searching.

Yes, I did. But I could've beat you with Pit game 2.

I just felt like making it easier on myself baby.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Now that's name searching.

Yes, I did. But I could've beat you with Pit game 2.

I just felt like making it easier on myself baby.
So considerate. <3

Well you never can be sure of what the outcome could've been like right? So we should definitely money match at WHOBO or Winterfest, if you're going to either one ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Come on, bait more namesearches peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom