• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
No lol hes trying to cheer some people up, at least thats what his post comes off as

people bash inui way too much

Zori

Smash Champion
lol i didnt mean that in a mean way inui alright i guess, i just don't like how he treats people

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Inui treats them the way they should be treated.

Inferior to him.

In doubles.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Everyone that isn't stuck in a spot should try to enjoy the ups and downs .
This is the coolest thing that I've ever read from you. Good **** inui

edit: Andayyyyy good ish #5 BEAST! Lets get more dallas higher up on the PR

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No lol hes trying to cheer some people up, at least thats what his post comes off as

people bash inui way too much
qft

Inui treats them the way they should be treated.

Inferior to him.

In doubles.

Of course!

I honestly enjoyed his story, I <3 smash history :)

Same Fogo. I love Lucas. :)

3 Snakes, 3 MKs, a Wario, a Gnes, a tier *****, some ICs, a D3, etc.

And then Pit, lol... TAKE ESCA OFF.
NJ has a Sonic at 6th. Everyone else is a gay, though.

Why is Gnes ahead of FOGO?

fail list is fail....smh
lmao

This is the coolest thing that I've ever read from you. Good **** inui
Well, yah. One time I dropped to 5th since Brawl came out...one time... It got me riled up. I then ***** and got 4th back in two months. It was exciting to have something to do for once.

Right now everyone is putting me at 4th and the season isn't even over yet. I can't do better than ksizzle, ADHD, and Atomsk. Zucco, Pierce, Kai, Cable, etc. can't really do much better than me. I'm stuck!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Also where is samboner?jumpman?melee1?fliphop?royr?D4BA?DMG...... smh....smfh
I requested to be off quite awhile ago. Right after the last phase actually. Damien asked to be off too, but after the list was released (I don't think he knew beforehand he was gonna be ranked).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
But I was using facts HARD ESCA.

Esca rearranged is Case. Case closed Esca. I win.

Broly

Smash Lord
i bithc cos i feel disrespected. everyone knows my skill, i dont need to prove it everytime just to make 15th.

Inui- STFU our match went to the wire, stop acting like a conceited idiot who has the right to say i did bad. i placed the same as last season, so I dont see why the lower placing. ill GLADLY mm 11-15 and prove to everyone im better. except maybe ICE, lol. na i want my re-match

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui- STFU our match went to the wire, stop acting like a conceited idiot who has the right to say i did bad. i placed the same as last season, so I dont see why the lower placing. ill GLADLY mm 11-15 and prove to everyone im better. except maybe ICE, lol. na i want my re-match
I was being polite, good sir. Our set was close, but keep in mind that I didn't have my main. As often as I use Snake and as much as I say Ike is my best character skillwise, Meta Knight is my most experienced character and thus my true main. I beat NEO and Pierce (a lot) with Meta Knight, not Snake.

It's not about placings, dude. It's about who you beat and lose to. You haven't been that active and you haven't scored any big wins. That's just how it is. Step it up this season and get ranked next time!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kind of both Dphat.

At first, I was kinda disappointed with how I did at Phase, and how low I knew I was gonna be ranked (top 10 after that point was surprising for me TBH). At the same time, I really though I was gonna take a longer break from Brawl and considering I was barely active enough to be ranked this season, I severely doubted I was gonna be active enough for the next season. So I quit in advance.

Even if I were to be ranked top 5 in the state after this season, IDK if I actually want to be on the list. Nothing good has come from me being on the list. The people who matter know I am good, whether it be OOS or in State.

Broly

Smash Lord
i kinda agree w/ DMG. People who KNOW me know my skills. *** the PR list, its a trash list that stands for nothing. Again congratz to Vorgy, you worked for it. unfortunately, my skills are overseen by the ''elitists'' of TX

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If all else fails, you can tell them how good you are at SDIing, haha.

Also, and anagram of DMG is MGD, which stands for "Mad gay, dude."

EDIT: Lol, way to demean your fellow RGV member by saying it's worth jack **** and then congratulating him.

I can't wait for Suspect to get here and quote everything and follow it with a "U Mad"

You're good, but you didn't do well, so tough luck. Jerm and Bwett are in the same position.

Gnes

Smash Master
Like namesearching, amirite, gnes? That's why I said a gnes instead of a Diddy. Get ***** gnes.
Nobody namesearches their regions board...thats stupid. Sorry, ask esca to teach you how to bait :)

i kinda agree w/ DMG. People who KNOW me know my skills. *** the PR list, its a trash list that stands for nothing. Again congratz to Vorgy, you worked for it. unfortunately, my skills are overseen by the ''elitists'' of TX
Roy is better...lolol j/k not really no really hard confusion

Kind of both Dphat.

At first, I was kinda disappointed with how I did at Phase, and how low I knew I was gonna be ranked (top 10 after that point was surprising for me TBH). At the same time, I really though I was gonna take a longer break from Brawl and considering I was barely active enough to be ranked this season, I severely doubted I was gonna be active enough for the next season. So I quit in advance.

Even if I were to be ranked top 5 in the state after this season, IDK if I actually want to be on the list. Nothing good has come from me being on the list. The people who matter know I am good, whether it be OOS or in State.
Who are you again?

Why can Gnes beat Toon link? He's like unbeatable.

I fail....
fixed :3 3 more weeks

CY

Smash Ace
Broly the list doesn't mean anything, it's just a seasonal thing. Players like Roy_r, Flip, jerm, DMG, you, etc, who clearly belong on the list and would be on the list if they were more active and or had a better season. Doesn't mean they aren't better than a lot of the people on the list.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Inui being so inspirational right now.

He's a modern day Radio. :)
i loled.

anyways

congrats to vorgy, good ****.

however i do question his placing as well cuz, since when is the Valley part of texas? :chuckle:

seriously, the first time in a LONG time the valley has some kind of tie to the rest of the smash scene of texas. (even if it is brawl :/)

too good RGV Crew.

with that said Valley Crew>>>>>>>>RGV Crew
if im taking the time to post....might as well add to the arguing?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I can't wait for Suspect to get here and quote everything and follow it with a "U Mad"
Name search has called me again
Official Texas "U Mad" Thread

lol
I hope to make the Texas PR whenever I move back ;o
Just play a mid tier character on wifi and do good at one tourny atleast.
i bithc cos
u mad
This Is ****ing Bull**** I Wanted To Be 14! ****.
u mad in a good way
wrong

broly never played vorguen he lost to pax in winners and me in losers

vorguen deserves to be where he is

but imo broly deserves a spot on there as well his placings are good he's beaten good players (zac, dphat, bear, royr) he should at least share 15th with esca

AT LEAST
u mad?
And so it starts lol
*mortal kombat voice* IT HAS BEGUN!
The definition of Texas Power Rankings:
Part troll, part truth, and part oops we forgot about him.

^_~
part mad
I didn't play anyone in a money match last weekend.
is that anger im detecting?
**** you fogo! you cheat!

edit: daaaaaaang broly is pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom