• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Suspect! Lmfao yes!

Inui, I love you in this thread, everything you've said has been so good, +non-pheonix wright picture caught me off guard lol

We know you're good broly. We know you're great DMG.

Skill levels are recognized, at least by me anyway

-Ran

Smash Master
To those that have asked 'Well I consistently place 10th-15th!' All that means is that half of the PR didn't show up, which is typically the case at a tournament. >>

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bear, I almost made a comeback though.

Dang that reminds me. Child who I ***** in teams and in the Jigglypuff Ditto, come hence forth so I can shame thee.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
In the Wind,
The Warrior Waits,
Van Jones is Cool,
Black Men have Good "Traits".

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
i kinda agree w/ DMG. People who KNOW me know my skills. *** the PR list, its a trash list that stands for nothing. Again congratz to Vorgy, you worked for it. unfortunately, my skills are overseen by the ''elitists'' of TX
So if the list doesn't stand for anything why make such a big deal out of Broly. We all know you're good but apparently there are atleast 15 people who are better then you. Seriously man you know I love you and all and to be honest I'm quite surprised how you are reacting to the PR list. Just work hard and you'll be back on it trust me, anyways I'll probably be off the list after this season, I'm not sure how often I can attend tournaments after winterfest/pound4. Heck I can't even attend Hobo21 :(.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dphat will you be at phase?

You are so fun to play against :).

Broly

Smash Lord
So if the list doesn't stand for anything why make such a big deal out of Broly. We all know you're good but apparently there are atleast 15 people who are better then you. Seriously man you know I love you and all and to be honest I'm quite surprised how you are reacting to the PR list. Just work hard and you'll be back on it trust me, anyways I'll probably be off the list after this season, I'm not sure how often I can attend tournaments after winterfest/pound4.
you seriously dont get me. i was on the list, made a big deal about tieing for 15th, so i go 9th on a ''non mk'' tourny, get moved 1 spot ahead? when others do ok in 1/2 tournys and they are better? thats a load of crap, and if anyone cant see that, then they must be blind. i admit i have done a ''little'' bad, but come on. gettin pushed out of the list is ridiculous.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Dphat will you be at phase?

You are so fun to play against :).
I'll definitely be at phase not sure how awake I will be though (got a work shift from 7pm - and ends 7am Saturday morning lol). I'll probably be loaded on energy drinks and candy bars.

Anyways BROLY dude don't worry about it. I KNOW YOU'RE GOOD dude <3. Thats all that matter. :) Anyways I know it must suck to be bumped off (trust me there was one season where I was 14th and I placed 9th and better throughout the season then got bumped down to 15th lol).

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Broly, everyone above you got 9th or better at at least one tournament as well this season... and most of them in an MK legal one with just as much competition present. The No Meta doesn't really matter, a 9th is a 9th place... it's just that everyone else also got one, lol. We're also not being elitist, we're just being purely objective. If we were being elitists there wouldn't be so many new faces and a newcomer wouldn't have jumped straight to 6th.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
then if we all got 9th at least once, shouldn't i be higher then ppl i beat? bear, hylian, maybe esca, vorgy?
Just check out how everyone else did, I believe PX will gladly re post everyone tournament placing this season and compare yourself to them. IMO this has been one of the most unbiased PR I've seen in a while. 1-10 look nearly perfect.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Broly look at this. The rankings are seasonal. You are listing people you beat from a different ranking period. The rankings just reflect how well people did in that respective stretch of time. It has nothing to do with who we think is better, just who is doing better in tournaments.

The list isn't biased at all.

First post looks nice, good stuff zac. Can you update the one in the stickied thread as well?

Edit:

Here are some of the peoples results that we were looking at if anyones interested:

PX
Hobo 18: 7th - Razer and Bassem
Steakfest: 1st
Hobo 19: 65th (Quit) - Lost to 9PM start time
Phase 2: 5th - Gnes and LeeMartin
Hobo 20 : 4th - Razer and Razer

Dphat
Hobo 18: 13th - FK and Broly
Phase 2: 13th - Dojo and Zeton
No Koast: 5th - Ratman and Bassem
Oklahoma Tourney: 1st
Phase 3: 5th - LeeMartin and LeeMartin

Fogo
Hobo 18: 5th - Razer, gave freebie to LeeMartin
Hobo 19: 5th - Sethlon and Razer
Phase 2: 17th - Gnes and D4ba
Phase 3: 5th - FK and FK

Sethlon
Hobo 18: 33rd - Ice and Shlike
Hobo 19: 5th - Dojo and Jumpman
Phase 2: 5th - Gnes and Razer
No Koast: 17th - Domo and Clel
Phase 3: 7th - Dojo and DPhat

Zac
Hobo 18: 7th - Gnes and LeeMartin
Active Gamers: 7th - No one from SW
Hobo 19: 17th - Sethlon and Broly
Phase 2: 7th - PhantomX and Sethlon
No Koast: 13th - Lain and Dphat
Phase 3: 9th - FK and Sethlon

Hylian
Hobo 18: 17th - Ice and Hyro
Steakfest: 2nd - PhantomX (since I'm sure he'll want it mentioned, he beat me Winners' Finals; had forgotten about that)
Hobo 19: 13th - Bwett and Vorguen
No Koast: 7th - LeeMartin and Dphat
Hobo 20: 7th - PhantomX and RoyR

Beah
Hobo 18: 17th - LeeMartin and Broly
Hobo 19: 7th - Hylian and Jumpman
Phase 2: 9th - Zac and Kos-Mos
Phase 3: 13th - Fogo and Zac

Flip
Hobo 18: 13th - Fogo and Bassem
U of H Brawl Fest: 2nd - Placed behind Gnes; placed above Zori, Jerm, and Trela.

Bwett
Hobo 18: 13th - Typ X and Hyro
Active Gamers: 33rd - No one from SW
Hobo 19: 9th - Razer and BEAH!
Phase 2: 25th - PhantomX and Awestin
No Koast: 25th -
Phase 3: 13th - Someone and Light

Zori
Hobo 18: 5th - Gnes and Bassem
U of H Brawl Fest: 4th - No idea, placed behind Gnes, Flip, and Ozz
Hobo 20: 9th - Gnes and Hylian

Vorgy
Hobo 18: 49th - There was some bracket ****up that made him take Xyro's spot in losers' or something like that and he had to fight his crew in losers'; lost to Shlike
Hobo 19: 9th - Jumpman and LeeMartin
Phase 2: 17th - LeeMartin and InfernoRage
Battle at the Border 3: 1st

D4ba
Phase 2: 9th - Vorguen and LeeMartin
Hobo 20: 9th - Esca and RoyR
Phase 3: 9th - LeeMartin and DMG

Esca
Hobo 18: 33rd - lost to Zori and DPhat
U of H: 9th - lost to Zori/Flip
Hobo 20: 7th - lost to RoyR and PhantomX (Beat D4BA)
LAST 4: 5th - lost to LeeMartin and Trela (beat Kismet and Cyphus)

Trela
Hobo 18: 25th - lost to JUJ and CY
U of H: 5th - lost to Gnes and Zori
Hobo 19: 9th - lost to Jumpman and Fogo
Hobo 20: 9th - lost to Samboner and Esca
LAST 4: 3rd - lost to LeeMartin*2 (beat Jerm and Hyro)

Broly

Smash Lord
from what i see, beah, zac, n dphat lost to me in this ''stretch of time'' hell i wasnt even analyzed or anything, do you really believe 9th, 13th, 17th, gets nothin on the list? for its the only tournys ive gone. one tourny i beat two PR players, no respect? w/e im done arguing with panelists that doesn't see the bigger picture. i can say one flaw in this but id rather not. see ya guys at hobo 21. dont lose to me.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
How do you know they didn't analyze you? I believe PX posted your tournament results dude. They looked at your results and clearly saw all these players who has placed better. 9th 13th and 17th don't look that good compared to those who are on the PR. If you want Broly, sometime during my free time I'll list who everyone beaten at every tournament for you so you can see that beating Me, Bear (which you beat both us at a NON Mk tourney), and Zac isn't that impressive compared to some of the more noticeable wins such as Zori over Lee or Fogo over Lee, don't forget Zac over Tyrant hell even esca win over Kismet is more impressive.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
I'm better than both of you (Broly and Dphat) and I'm not even on the god **** list.

It's a list of a group of people's opinions. Take it with a grain of salt. If you disagree, either provide a better list, or change the opinions of said people.
WTF how did I miss this post... LOL bobby aint going to lie, even if you asked to be removed from the PR I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even break top10. I know you beat me in teams but singles is a different story.

I know you USED to be better then me Bobby but recently you really haven't shown it. So statements like this makes me wonder why you're even a panelist. I'm pretty sure the reason why PRs get updated is so that people can see whos CURRENTLY the best players instead of who WAS the best players in their region.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Guys, please turn the spam down a little. I hate having to sift through 5-10 pages just to read 8 posts worth reading.

In MK related news: I spent 3-4 hrs straight last night playing against MK. It's hard to say that I "enjoyed" it, but I know the practice was good for me. I hate ftilt. I hate dtilt. I have grounded shuttle loop. I must learn this matchup, the PR is getting flooded with them... and I keep losing to Sethlon in tourneys. Boo poor Loser Bracket seeding algorithm in tio!

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm going to learn how to play against MK very soon. Gonna visit my boy Lee. :)

I'm also going to become the monkey killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom