• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drillmaster

Smash Rookie
we don't have to wait, take houston off this ****, we no longer agree with ur dumb point system.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
it doesn't even reflect actual skill levels

speaking of houston pr, p4 should give the houston thread to sync so we can edit out xyro and put in (insert any other player in houston that has attended a tournament int he last several months)

Drillmaster

Smash Rookie
Take Houston off> Without Houston this ranking PR will look like a dumb joke> Then we reunite with a panel.

All of Houston>Xyro

I am just a man with a plan.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Aside from the retired players near the top, this is actually very very accurate. Aside from Pwii, there isn't anyone far from the top of this PR that would be voted to the top by reasonable panelists.

Razer
Gnes
Trela
Dojo
Denti
K Prime
Espy
Illmatic
Pwii (even in the short time you have been here, if you had been able to attend events more, you might be in the right spot)

Then who is going to round out the top 10? Pj? Megafox? Unless its someone outside of B tier, I don't think you can call this inaccurate or unreliable. I don't see anyone being screwed over by the system really.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol, unreliable

lol, panel

lol, we

They kinda have a point though. Were those Tio files ever sent/received? That shouldn't take more than 5 minutes for everyone involved to check.

I kinda am, Tesh.

Tesh

Smash Hero
@ Leaf, I'm talking about people that would make the top 10 on the state PR. Its easily going to be less accurate with the weaker players in the state, but so would a panel. Ask a panel to rank you, me, maharba, sama, krd, zero, tree, leaf, paw etc. and see how perfectly accurate it turns out. Those people are going to be inaccurate for the same reason they are lower (inconsistent performance).

Tesh

Smash Hero
So you want a panel for... no reason? Or would you just feel better about the same result if people decided the order instead of a program.

I just don't get what people think is wrong with the system here. Honestly they should use this program to make the tier list too.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
tesh shut up your being a troll and an *** hole. i see you sitting there in your closet on a spinny chair spinning in circles laughing at how unreasonable you are sounding to yourself.

got em

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Locking until I hear from Xyro. Sorry this isn't getting updated, sometimes people get busy and things just don't get done. It's a common problem when people work together on something.

If you have questions/concerns PM me directly.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zac, you can take me off of this list now. Ozz and Laurel are SoCal now, too.

:phone:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Updated.

Xyro, please put Zigsta, Ozz and Laurel in the OOS list and add the new characters I put by Infinity's name to the settings.config.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
There are two Kprimes because of two different names "K Prime" and "Kprime" (case doesn't matter).

A reminder to TOs, PLEASE use the OP as a reference for how to correctly spell the names of your tournament attendees. Entering "Wind Warrior" instead of "DMG" (or more commonly "Razer" instead of "UltimateRazer") is not acceptable for kicks and giggles, as it screws with official power rankings.

If you notice an issue with duplicate names, send Xyro a message telling him which name is the correct one so he can fix the problem.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
So I guess entering sinister Jrugs is out of the question. :(
well there goes my 2012.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
@ Infinity - Use Falcon once in-tournament.

@ Leaf - THE WAR IS OVER?

@ That guy in S-tier - Good ****, Denti!

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm curious, do you guys discuss amongst yourselves what point value to give to OoS players or do you just give them like 1600 unless they are top players?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shlike is still above Dakpo and I'm still above Leaf., all is still right in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom