• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Thread should be Official Texas Power Rangers.

or

Official Power Texas Rangers.

Either works.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I have some of your points now Espy. I'm going to retire with them.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Looking back, I've only played like 3 people in tournament in tiers A-C. TX is too big indeed to travel out to a lot of these tournaments.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What happens when Razer breaks 2200? SSTier? Serious question, just wondering if S Tier is simply the last one.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He's probably asking because the gaps between some of the tiers aren't very large. From A to B, and B to C, the value is very tiny. However, the gap between S and A is pretty sufficient, and the split between S and A is justified.

Razer's current lead vs. the next player (Gnes) is nearly at the same value. A split between "SS" tier and S tier could arguably be justified as well.

Though I doubt anyone would do it either way.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
No SS tier unless there is a huge gap between SS and S tiers. I just made up the tiers and their gaps on my own, it's not something the program does.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow, I just read like the first 15 pages of this thread, things have changed so much.

Gnes was extremely talkative/motivated in getting better.
Zac seemed like he really cared about this game.
Infinity was extremely good.
Espy started getting recognition.
Dphat mained Marth.

People cared about being on the PR.

Times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom