• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I like how this went "This PR is great" to "DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAM DRAMA11111!!!11!!1!!!' after one update.

Well done. *sigh*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Illmatic, STFU please. NOTHING makes you happy, we get it.

Pj, carry on like normal. Your score(just like all others) will even out over time assuming you keep playing.

Xyro77

edit: i have the DMT 5 and High Roller tio files. Zac has done his updates for the month so he wont update till next month but ill update it as soon as i get the program. Which ever happens first.

edit 2: tbh, i take the blame for the lack of updates on the PR. Zac waits on me to give him all the files because i have to go through and correct all the names the TOs put in there. Recently i became addicted to the drug call ''Jack Bauer'' and a alcoholic drink called "smoom" and its made me totally forget about smash. Ive got my habit under control now and thats why i got this PR updated. From this point on, you all can expect better/faster service outta me. Im sorry.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xyro, you must become Jack Bauer and eliminate the terrorists known as old TIO files invading our precious state. It will be the longest day of your life.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And he won't have time to go to the bathroom.

Xyro77

Xyro, you must become Jack Bauer and eliminate the terrorists known as old TIO files invading our precious state. It will be the longest day of your life.

The Following Takes Place Between 11:00pm and 12:00am.

Events occur in real time.....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Go ahead and put retired on:

Vorguen
Papi
Guero
Vash
Pax

I really doubt they'll be entering any Brawl tournaments any time soon. Eh, maybe Pax, but I doubt it.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
URGENT TEXAS SMASH BREAKING DISCOVERY

Kilik, who when part of the RGV was F tier, moved back to Houston and within two moths got into E tier. According to certain salt-mine logic, this can only mean one thing:

RGV > Houston

Get at me. RGV da bess.
wheres broly? i thought he moved to houston?

thats kilik's worst MU:awesome:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pfft, I was whoopin' dat *** like always in doubles :awesome:

And Broly is still here. And hasn't completely stopped playing yet?

Gnes

Smash Master
Illmatic I see where your coming from, but Esam is one person. And having him at 1900 is quite fair considering our highest are in the 2000's and he's only beaten one of those and has a negative record against two others (me/doj). Beating him is amazing, don't get me wrong, he is one of the best players in the world. But considering the offset of things like you losing to pj and such, you gotta realize those little losses effect it just as much.

Keep going buddy, and stop worrying so much about how something portrays your skill. Be like Trela. You know how good you are. Prove it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I've added my program to the front page, publicly available to everyone. You can download it with the TX tournament data and run it yourself if you'd like.

Again, sorry it took so long for the most recent update, I was working hard on making this program simple and easy to use by anyone, even someone like Xyro. Thanks for your understanding / cooperation :)

@Espy and Xyro, this is the program you will use, so download this one and remove any old one I gave you. When you want the PR list to be updated, send me the output of the program (a simple txt file) in a PM or email.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
From E-Tier to D-Tier in 1 update? Fugg yeah. :cool:

Gratz to...
- Trela for moving up to S-Tier.
- Panty for almost breaking C-Tier.
- Paw, Sync, & P-4 for getting out of E-Tier.

Y'all deserve it.

(This is Big Boss, btw.)

Xyro77

I've added my program to the front page, publicly available to everyone. You can download it with the TX tournament data and run it yourself if you'd like.

Again, sorry it took so long for the most recent update, I was working hard on making this program simple and easy to use by anyone, even someone like Xyro. Thanks for your understanding / cooperation :)

@Espy and Xyro, this is the program you will use, so download this one and remove any old one I gave you. When you want the PR list to be updated, send me the output of the program (a simple txt file) in a PM or email.
I just confirmed with Zac that even though the program is for the public, no updates from anybody except Me and Espy will be accepted. This will prevent people from cheating this system.

Espy, how do you want to work this? Normally, people send me all the tio files and i correct the miss-spelled names so that the program can read the file correctly. But since me AND you both have the program, we need to find a way to coordinate with each other so that when one of us updates the list and we send it to Zac its not missing a tio file.

IMO i think its best if all the tio files were sent to one person and the update was then made and sent to Zac.

What do u think?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Xyro/Espy, you both do it. Both collect tio files, both share with each other. When you want to update, you run your program and the other runs theirs, then you compare results and ensure they are the same. Having two people do it ensures there are less mistakes ;)

Also, Xyro, you still miss a lot of names. It's hard =(

Xyro77

@Xyro/Espy, you both do it. Both collect tio files, both share with each other. When you want to update, you run your program and the other runs theirs, then you compare results and ensure they are the same. Having two people do it ensures there are less mistakes ;)

Also, Xyro, you still miss a lot of names. It's hard =(
but isnt that double the work?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Redundancy to make sure nothing is wrong/missed. If the numbers don't match up, then something went wrong somewhere.

It's a good practice.

Xyro77

eh i guess, im just not a fan of relying on someone else. But ill do it anyway.

So i ran DMT 5 and High Rollers 2 through Zac's program and it worked. This shiiiiiiii is SO EASY to do!!!

Espy, forget what i said earlier. When should we send an update to zac? After 3 events(i like this idea)? after 5 events? once a month? Let me know what you think asap cause i have an updated list to send you.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic I see where your coming from, but Esam is one person. And having him at 1900 is quite fair considering our highest are in the 2000's and he's only beaten one of those and has a negative record against two others (me/doj). Beating him is amazing, don't get me wrong, he is one of the best players in the world. But considering the offset of things like you losing to pj and such, you gotta realize those little losses effect it just as much.

Keep going buddy, and stop worrying so much about how something portrays your skill. Be like Trela. You know how good you are. Prove it.
This is a good post and ok.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dphat Trela would **** you.

Trela, PR spot MM. If I win, I get your spot. If I lose, $10 to you

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I dont understand why Im so high up. Did you count that forfeit gness gave me at ozzfest? If possible you should take away my points for that. ( give them to garbagematic)

And can I have Zelda next to my name plx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom