• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Matchup Chart v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
i wouldn't MM a good player for 50. it's silly.

only average players that call me out :D
So who are you money matching ?

Gheb called you out.

V called Gheb on his lie.

And you asked V to money match, and he accepted.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I may actually be average though.

And I wasn't making fun of Attila as much as I was making fun of Australia because I know Attila and he's pretty decent but he's also like the best player from Australia. So he's more the exception to the rule :denzel:

:059:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Attila, Tibs, Tin Man (does he count?), Shaya, Tedeth are probs top 5 (not ordered)
After that it's probably Ghost/Allen/Apollo/Ledge/Earl (heard he's back?) but I may be forgetting players
Zxv is definitely good enough. Can probably just take off Earl since he hasn't attended anything yet.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
a few things about australia:

1. earl was our best mk before he quit, but he was still woeful by US mk standards.
2. tinman is not really australian; he'll leave us toward the end of next year
3. it is generally agreed that there is a sizable gap between myself and tibs, and the rest of the community
4. we strongly lack character diversity, and hence suffer from MU inexperience

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I didn't know Tin had already decided that he was coming back at the end of next year.
Does Apollo still use ZSS? Only ZSS? Or am I derping/thinking of somebody else?

Thor

Smash Champion
Aren't you forgetting the anti-MKers who say ban MK because he's better than everyone else (has no even MUs)? Or does no one actually give a damn about them anymore? I though it was shutting up pro-MK ban + ESAM + persistence + idiot n00bs who come on and are uninformed or troll like Dark Peach (whatever it is that they do).

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I think it's more a combination of two factors.

First of all, the top MK players (ie, the people who would be taking part in these discussions) are more likely to underrate their character (as is the same with most top players of any character) because, playing at the absolute top level, they see more weaknesses while playing against top players of other characters. (this sentence made sense in my head, seeing it on screen less so lmao)

Furthermore, most top MKs know that they don't exactly have the same level of MU experience that ESAM has, so they would be more willing to defer to his knowledge and experience of the MU.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
speaking of wario, this comes up if you search up my twitter idol on bing

Happy Halloweiner Everybody!

Thor

Smash Champion
~Quest~ said:
well it's pretty easy to post a lot on smashboards. there is literally zero mod activity here
This is true or I might've been warned for something at some point somehow.
Random thing: Also still no idea how to delete my account but I found the debate hall so I'll be okay.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
they definitely didnt on the old swf, i had about a 1000 post discrepancy between my visible post count and the number of results from directly opening my post history

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Aus top 10?

Pretty much what's been said yeah. Attila's right, we lack MU experience due to a lack of diversity (No Seb I will NOT join the ranks of aus MKs! :D) - I don't think i've ever versed a competitive Kirby main over here, for instance. Or Sonic... etc. I've versed very few ZSS mains, like 1 wario main (ted), etc... basically our scene consists of Snakes, Falcos, Marths and MKs and very little of everything else.

Oh right, sup guys. ^_^

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Aus top 10?

Pretty much what's been said yeah. Attila's right, we lack MU experience due to a lack of diversity (No Seb I will NOT join the ranks of aus MKs! :D) - I don't think i've ever versed a competitive Kirby main over here, for instance. Or Sonic... etc. I've versed very few ZSS mains, like 1 wario main (ted), etc... basically our scene consists of Snakes, Falcos, Marths and MKs and very little of everything else.

Oh right, sup guys. ^_^
to be fair, i'm pretty sure i'm the only snake in the country.

and the only falco in melbourne, at least.

why does this country have so many lucas mains?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
to be fair, i'm pretty sure i'm the only snake in the country.

and the only falco in melbourne, at least.

why does this country have so many lucas mains?
Nah, I duno about iKill but at the very least Lux has Snake as a secondary and i've seen a few others use him.

Falco -Scoot and Lux as well. But yeah Melbourne is mostly MK haha.

And as for the Lucas mains question, I have no idea. We're just... here. The same applies to the aussie ness mains. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom