• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Matchup Chart v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
so desu summoned me here and wtf you scrubs are still spreading faulty mu knowledge here lmaooooooo yoshis are so bad losing to random luigis there are even less luigis than yoshis at this point wtf. also da**** I don't even camp much I'm the bringer of egg lay in north america. btw it's funny because everything I try that I see from smashboards is wrong, don't try escaping from how bad in the game you all are with stupid theorycrafting. like random scrubs be like "yoshi can just egg roll to punish snake's landing" and "yoshi can 50-50 mixup snake from a gr" lmaoooo this **** ain't that simple. especially yoshi mains, you got a weird character played by people who don't know anything about the game, ofc yoshi is "repped" by scrubs who do stupid stuff like RANDOM FAIRS or rolling or dj airdodge in serious matches lmao. Don't take yourselves seriously when freaking gyk keeps ****** you. besides maybe some polt stuff it's pitful how the best that character ever did was ALMOST BEATING ALLY IN A FRIENDLY, and the yoshi who did that is dissed by the joke which are the yoshi boards. stay free. and yo desu leave this place it would only make you worse since not only you see some ******** stuff about the game, but seeing how smashers can be really dumb on smashboards could affect your mindset for the worse when playing them. for exemple like, if that bad troll v155 would come to montreal and you'd fight him, like imo you'd win cuz all he does is like random upb and he would prob feel intimidated by your ddd cuz he prob said something like that ddd ***** zss(not true), but if you'd lose it would be because you'd be too scared of the ****ty smashboards trashtalk that comes after. kinda like anti was scared of losing to inui once so it got into last hit mk dittos. desu you could beat up everyone in this thread at once irl anyway cuz ur so manly so like leave them be and just think like gsp and you'll become the best jiggs itw and the third best falcon

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
10/10 would read again

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
so desu summoned me here and wtf you scrubs are still spreading faulty mu knowledge here lmaooooooo yoshis are so bad losing to random luigis there are even less luigis than yoshis at this point wtf. also da**** I don't even camp much I'm the bringer of egg lay in north america. btw it's funny because everything I try that I see from smashboards is wrong, don't try escaping from how bad in the game you all are with stupid theorycrafting. like random scrubs be like "yoshi can just egg roll to punish snake's landing" and "yoshi can 50-50 mixup snake from a gr" lmaoooo this **** ain't that simple. especially yoshi mains, you got a weird character played by people who don't know anything about the game, ofc yoshi is "repped" by scrubs who do stupid stuff like RANDOM FAIRS or rolling or dj airdodge in serious matches lmao. Don't take yourselves seriously when freaking gyk keeps ****** you. besides maybe some polt stuff it's pitful how the best that character ever did was ALMOST BEATING ALLY IN A FRIENDLY, and the yoshi who did that is dissed by the joke which are the yoshi boards. stay free. and yo desu leave this place it would only make you worse since not only you see some ******** stuff about the game, but seeing how smashers can be really dumb on smashboards could affect your mindset for the worse when playing them. for exemple like, if that bad troll v155 would come to montreal and you'd fight him, like imo you'd win cuz all he does is like random upb and he would prob feel intimidated by your ddd cuz he prob said something like that ddd ***** zss(not true), but if you'd lose it would be because you'd be too scared of the ****ty smashboards trashtalk that comes after. kinda like anti was scared of losing to inui once so it got into last hit mk dittos. desu you could beat up everyone in this thread at once irl anyway cuz ur so manly so like leave them be and just think like gsp and you'll become the best jiggs itw and the third best falcon

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Rizen

Smash Legend
/theory crafting's stupid and never works, thread's stupid, yep.

So what now? How does the Yoshi/Jigglypuff MU go?

Ghostbone

Smash Master
+1 Yoshi
Eggs + GR > Uair give him an advantage, but jiggs has a billion jumps, is especially potent vs Yoshi off stage, and has a shield.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
We +2 like the entirely of low tier. (Well that's exaggerated but yeah lol)
I don't know much about the Puff mu since I never play it but for the most part I see both Yoshi and Puff mains saying it's +2 for Yoshi. If I remember correctly, SoulPech was even trying to change it to +3 for Yoshi but then backed down for the +2

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
I'm surprised he said that, he was gimping the **** out of me.

Comeon V115 not even I do that poorly vs Mario XD next time try pivot downsmash his annoying ass cape,
I HATE THAT MOFOING PLUMBER and then be like "WHO'S PLUMBING WHO NOW B***H?" But in all honesty I almost feel more comfortable eating MK nados then dealing with Mario's shenanigans Like his dair mixups.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Everyone has bad runs from time to time.

Yoshi's grab release and CG make him a lot harder to stage CP for characters who are vulnerable. The CG is what makes Yoshi +/-2 vs Link imo. I noticed Yoshi/Zelda is only +/-1; that probably has a lot to do with Zelda escaping Yoshi's grab followups.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
What do you mean by escaping Yoshi's grab followups? If you mean we have nothing guaranteed then yeah that's true but Zelda gets bopped in general when we get her in the air.

Rizen

Smash Legend
What do you mean by escaping Yoshi's grab followups? If you mean we have nothing guaranteed then yeah that's true but Zelda gets bopped in general when we get her in the air.
That's pretty much what I mean. With Link for example Yoshi has a CG on him; that makes the MU much more skewed in Yoshi's favor. Yoshi vs Zelda is only a small advantage of +1 and I think a large reason is Yoshi's lack of grab followups.
It seems Yoshi has a good grab game on several characters that pushes MUs more in his favor. If Yoshi could CG Zelda like Link IMO the MU would be harder you her than for Link.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Hmm I honestly think people put way too much respect into Yoshis cg. It's a gr... If you can mash fast enough it shouldn't do that much damage at all. Now if he has a guaranteed hit out of it or can gr a character off stage into a really bad position that's different. For the most part though, just having a GR chain grab on a character shouldn't be much of a mu changer.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Eh. Objectively, it's not always a MU changer. But a GR CG provides moveset refreshing, complete stage control, and it can be super demoralizing for your opponent to get caught in over and over while it gives you a mental break. It's pretty helpful.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Eh. Objectively, it's not always a MU changer. But a GR CG provides moveset refreshing, complete stage control, and it can be super demoralizing for your opponent to get caught in over and over while it gives you a mental break. It's pretty helpful.
I agree with this. CGs also limit the stages that can be CPed vs Yoshi which affects a MU a lot. Yoshi seems to be decent on most stages anyway. Does Yoshi have a best or worst stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom