• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh wow. well shoot, that's freakin awesome lol. yeah, my parents always tell me stuff like that about college... i believe them, it's just... i don't wanna lol. i just wanna go back home:(

hopefully tim will post eventually. he always comes up at the most random times haha. he's probably stuffing his face with pizza rolls right now :laugh:

KROE

Smash Cadet
Heh, that sounds like him, always eating, always hungry, eating when he's not hungry. Pig! :)

Hey, I don't know if you know this, but I saw a combo video he made with Mewtwo. Have you seen it? It was absolutely beautiful. n_n

I never knew, His Mewtwo was so good, I never knew Mewtwo was good. :p

One of my favorite videos I've ever seen, I really loved it. :)

*sigh* well Jeff, I hope you're right and he post eventually. :(

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha yeah, he does have a big appetite :eat: haha but i love that guy ^^

and heck yeah i saw that combo video! it's the best vid ever made!!! his mewtwo is absolutely amazing. people say it's the 2nd best in the world, but i think that he's the best:)

maybe he already went to sleep? not too sure. but i'm tired myself... i have a lot to take care of in the morning, so... off to bed i go lol. night Karla:)

...melee?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
haha yeah, he does have a big appetite :eat: haha but i love that guy ^^

and heck yeah i saw that combo video! it's the best vid ever made!!! his mewtwo is absolutely amazing. people say it's the 2nd best in the world, but i think that he's the best:)

maybe he already went to sleep? not too sure. but i'm tired myself... i have a lot to take care of in the morning, so... off to bed i go lol. night Karla:)

...melee?
Yeah, it was really good.

That Pikachu in that video was terrrrrrriiible though

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
@Kroe Brawl is kinda hated by us, but tim got everyone into pokemon though, right before he left lol. Honestly im surprized you went through such lengths to find him. If your hoping he posts, he doesn't often because of him being in the airforce.

otherwise, guys i have been thinking about creating a flash series (when i get the time to learn a program.) about AZ super smash bros melee. what do you guys think?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Is that including your match against me? :confused:[/QUObot
both matches i had with you were close but you did beat me on my own counter pick so it wasnt all that close. i had like 4 matches come down to 1 stock and higher damage but messed up things like chain grabs and ledge guards. those matches i do think i could have won but just messed up. i dont think i should have had a lead over anyone i used a poor choice of words in my last post. but yeah was fun playing, you got a nice fox.

and yes timmy the sheik video will be on its way, but i think it will just be a special feature in a greater peach video me and mr.j will make when he gets back titled '' When Bootys Collide!! " yea will be sick. the sheik part will just be forward tilts forward airs being done on all characters at various damages. you <3 it

p.s. captain falcon is a $hit bag!!! FU gamer!!! BlllllllllD~~ :falcon:
Booties Collide sounds awesome! Dang its funny to hear Sean not doing so well when i know he is the king of clowning, but its understandable given the reason that ive been away. Sean is the greatest.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
jeff whats wrong with you saying that lie to sebastian your supposed to help me and she doesn't look anything like how she does in that picture she looks way worse than that. **** cant post for long im in my teachers aid class so this is risky

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol! joey, always getting in trouble in class :p

well honestly, i don't really remember what she looks like... i'd have to see her again lol.

dude Carlton, that sounds awesome!!! do it do it do it!!!!

and darn you tai lol. that pikachu was amazing and you know it!!!!

EDIT:

omg this is the most amazing thing i've ever heard lmao!!!

Smashboards: And finally, if you were faced with a horde of zombies, what weapon would you use to fight them all off? Style factor is a major grading point, here.

Armada: I would pull up a stitchface and combo them like I did with Mango.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
it doesnt matter if you dont remember what she looks like! how dare you forget what she looks like! shes better! now say it! you always hurt my feelings jeff. :( posting from the same class

KROE

Smash Cadet
@Kroe Brawl is kinda hated by us, but tim got everyone into pokemon though, right before he left lol. Honestly im surprized you went through such lengths to find him. If your hoping he posts, he doesn't often because of him being in the airforce.

otherwise, guys i have been thinking about creating a flash series (when i get the time to learn a program.) about AZ super smash bros melee. what do you guys think?
Did you just say, Air Force??? As in military?? Air Force?? :( :(

I, don't.. *hug* Timmmmy

Why? Why did he join the Air Force? He told me he was, just thinking about it. But I never thought he...actually :( :urg:

So many things, make so much sense to me now. :(

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace

I, don't.. *hug* Timmmmy

Why? Why did he join the Air Force? He told me he was, just thinking about it. But I never thought he...actually :( :urg:

Shut up tim, Tim and Kro are the same person

Rubyiris

Smash Hero

I, don't.. *hug* Timmmmy

Play Melee!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
...........Hey Kroe.............umm I really don't know what to say to you right now.. I've many mixed emotions, I'm glad you found interest in smashboards.... Other conflicts we had, I sent them to you in Private messages, but I .. must know, why are you here? in this thread? of all places too? I've searched you're post, and I'm happy, that you're finding Brawl competition.... it's really nice to see you get into smash... You told me to NEVER, EVER speak to you again, and I did that, and yet you're still here..... and this is something you said you HATED about me... and I did my part, and yet for some reason... you're here... Quite Contradictive... =/ No offense...

Another note: You told me very long ago, to not try and get CLOSE with your friends because you were afraid that would drive my attention away from you..... Now if i were like you.. I'd be the jealous type, because what you're doing right now, is EXACTLY what you hated about me... but i'm wrong right? Luckily i'm better than that, and I don't bull**** about useless junk like that... I almost lost Carlton, and Jeff because of you.... I love those two like my own blood, and I almost let a GIRL.. take that from me... Yeah I was weak.. fine..but i'm NOT making that mistake ever again..

Yes - I DID join the military just like I told you I would.... I have NO idea why you're "shocked" at this because we were at Jeff's house when I told you ALL of this information, it's like you're trying to just draw attention to yourself....I told you I wouldn't lie to you, what makes this any different? (which btw, in your signature is bull**** too, because I NEVER lied to you about anything... but i'm not going to judge (MAYBE that sig, isn't directed towards me, who knows) but apparently just now, just from reading post here, People are proving that I was telling the truth? but yeah I'm wrong right?

And that *hug* garbage, PLEASE stop the BS, you're trying to make it sound like i'm some great person or somethin, and even if I am, it's something YOU didn't want... so don't try .. and make it sound like... you didn't know or any BS like that...c'mon I know you.... Im human, I had feelings...

Things make sense huh? Isn't that what I said over 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 plus **** times when I TRIED explaining to you, but it didn't make sense then huh? oh but **** i'm long gone and in the military now, so now it just SOMEHOW CLICKS... in ur head... Yeah... BUT I'M WRONG RIGHT?

*sigh*
Anyway, with all due respect, I'm happy with seeing you... I'm glad you use smashboards now... I'm glad you're finding new Brawl friends... As everyone said above....NOBODY HERE LIKES THAT PIECE OF **** GAME... This is a "melee" forum only for the most part...If you want Brawl, view all those other forums you post in...or like Jeff said.. he might play that garbage game w/you... <3 Jeff <3

Also: Thanks (I think) for commenting on my video, I took alot of work on it, i'm actually making another one as we speak, for Jeff <3, but I don't need you're "nice" words to make me post or to try and cheer me, or make people think differently of you or whatever...

@Blitz - At first, I was upset, that he put what he put to you, That's rude for him to treat you the way he did without even like knowing you i guess, but he was doing it for my sake... not to just openly insult you.. either way I'm sorry he said whatever he said to you...

Yes everyone plays pokemon, I'm glad I got everyone into it, but in the long run, they did that part.. not me... <3 SV

So if you wanna get to know the people here in SV, i'd say go for it... Joey wants to play you in pokemon, but be forewarned he cheats... Blitz plays, and he's getting good too, maybe catch up to me soon... and everyone "for the most part" is friendly... Jeff same ole, Jeff he's nice, humble, and a good person... etc.. Find out and meet them urself..

As for me if you wanna talk to me i'm ok with it.. (520-732-9540)

I think that's all I need to say... but regardless of what i said above, in general.. I guess I'm happy ok? Just take care of yourself.

SV News:

Jeff omg... I can't w8 till this Pikachu combo video is done.. it's gonna be so ****in win.. lmao..
BIG THANGS POPPIN:

Joe... dammit man... lol I need that sig, I hope you have it tonite... i should be getting the rest of the footage from Tai tonite... =p

Joey.... lol.. good luck in battling KROE in pokemon... i hate saying this, but no bluff she's good, about as good as I am.. =p

Carlton..... Man you know i luv ya.. lol... I get xbox and BLAZBLUE... can't w8 to play man.. Own some texas melee nubs..

Mr. J - you know... she threw me off guard too, i thought someone was tryin to prank me or something... some **** you usually like to pull... anyway get back here, and get ur sorry Peach in shape lol.. (you know i kinda wish i was a girl too, being in the military (no more shaving everyday! =D)

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I have many excuses for being a douche to you last night Kroe, but whatever and Tim get pissed, you have so many things running in your head. I said what I said for you. Oh and Kroe I run some fun pokemon, I'd love to play you. My team is currently Ninjask, Scizor, Alakazam, Infernape, Salamence(which I'm close to replacing with Charizard) and Milotic, I'm too amazing to have to make excuses.

Life sucks, I'm sick and grounded, I'm on my moms laptop.

Pika is a really really really really really really really really really really really really hard character to work with.

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
I finally grew up enough to not care, I lovee playin the game, thats all that matters to me. and you said "that good" so, thanks.

You didn't ask me, so don't call me a prick.
and try it I'll destroy you.
I did too ask you. It was we all went to Wendy's and you guys were playing pokemon. I asked what ev training was, and you guys didn't even want to answer -_- as I recall, the answer was it's too long to explain and I bet when I get a team, I'll be the one who ***** your pokemon >:D

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
kyle I did tell you how to ev train you probably weren't paying attention. joe I was kidding and joe you did say that he was okay at the game **** it ive gotten worse at melee im not as techincal anymore! you people need to play more *****es

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Lol Timmy. You're so nice and bitter at the same time.

Anyways KROE, we're all douchebags online but nice smashers with lots of hospitality in person. So whenever you're in any of our areas, send a PM and we'll make arrangements to get you taken care of in whatever way you may need.

...except Chris, that guy is a little *****.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Sorry, I have many excuses for being a douche to you last night Kroe, but whatever and Tim get pissed, you have so many things running in your head. I said what I said for you. Oh and Kroe I run some fun pokemon, I'd love to play you. My team is currently Ninjask, Scizor, Alakazam, Infernape, Salamence(which I'm close to replacing with Charizard) and Milotic, I'm too amazing to have to make excuses.

Life sucks, I'm sick and grounded, I'm on my moms laptop.

Pika is a really really really really really really really really really really really really hard character to work with.
Play shoddy. EV training, and spending god knows how long trying to get the correct ivs, nature, and breeding for moves is a giant waste of time.

AXE 09

Smash Master
dang tim..... i hope you'll be ok. i miss you man:(

haha you know... i kinda realized... i might be ok at melee, but i kinda suck at like everything else =(

ummmm.... yeah...... melee?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
jeff and tim you need to come back I haven't played anyone good in so long!

EDIT: jeff thats cause your scared of everything and your good at Mario Kart

KROE

Smash Cadet
Hey, well thanks everybody, but I really didn't wish to talk with anybody except for Timmy :p

We've been through things together, and I wanted to just well talk to him for a bit. :bee:

Thank you for talking to me last night :embarrass It was really nice to hear you're voice again, and for beating me in pokemon, but what else is new, you almost always beat me =3

Jetfour? Hey, I appreciate the help, but I don't think I will ever be in the Arizona area, all I did to find this place was search V3ctorMan, and it led me here, since I was curious of where Timmy was in the first place. :)

Blitz, sure we can play pokemon anytime. Ninjask? Scizor? Charizard? Milotic? I'm certain you got strategies from Timmy, those are some of his exclusives, especially his Milotic, He practially made her what she is now! =3

Yeah, we can play sometime too. :p

Timmy, when you get on I left some Private messages for you. =3

Now i'm off on my adventure to master, my Brawl Kirby! =3

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
im posting from my teachers aid class again and just call me joey and when can we play i never do anything anymore I wanna go to IHOP and play blazblue!

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Blitz, sure we can play pokemon anytime. Ninjask? Scizor? Charizard? Milotic? I'm certain you got strategies from Timmy, those are some of his exclusives, especially his Milotic, He practially made her what she is now! =3
I learned what I know from the Interweb, Yea, Tim taught me some stuff, my milotic isn't as good as his, freakin Iv's :( but yea, he fixed a little.

Top Bottom