• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
UHHHHHHHHH TIMMAY! I'll money match you in pokemon :)) I have an advantage over jeff and joey, I have a wider variety to make a team from than jeff, and I actually put thought into my time unlike joey, :p I'll pwn you son! I have 14 legit ev trained pokemon. And I'm a site nerd, so I know what I'm doing ^^

Milotic
Blissey
Magmortar
Infernape
Alakazam
Rhyperior
Salamence
Torterra
Scizor
Ninjask
Lucario
Hippowdon(In Progress)
Charizard (In Progress)
Both of my in progress' are almost done ^^ and after those two, I'm going for a snorlax.

Oh, and a ditto :))

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
huh joe you want to talk crap too whats wrong with everyone always challenging me ill prove that im better than all of you! and sebastiOn you need to stop being a ***** and just admit it oh and i beat sebastiOn in MVC2 with that boner claw wolverine LOSER!

AXE 09

Smash Master
i miss SV... i'm moving to tucson today. crazy stuff lol

Sebastian, how's smash league going?

joey i miss you ahh!!!!

Joe... you should drive to tucson lol

KROE

Smash Cadet
I never thought I'd actually find you here. It's been a very long time. Now tell me why have you been avoiding me? What did I do to you? How have you been lately?

Anyway you were right about this site, I remember you telling me a while back about this site and how I can find players, and lately I've been fimding many Barwl players. Well It would be nic to here from you sometime.

I hope you reply to me Timmy n_n

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
carlton did you put that on purpose? Who is this kroe person? are you a pedophile? jk are you a girl can I have your # and if you want tim to reply to you you should change your avatar

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Yea, they go way the **** back, and you need to go away kroe, your a ****in' prick. And can you not read "No brawl" yea, who cares if you know Tim, get lost.

And joey, when was I talkin ****? you know you can't make a team as well as I can :) and I'll pwn timmy.

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
Ha I just started ev training a team :p
Thanks for not teaching me, or explaining anything to me about it you pricks.

Ha!! I bet I can beat all of your silly teams!!

lol I named my rival Gamer XD

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
you're not that good :)
I finally grew up enough to not care, I lovee playin the game, thats all that matters to me. and you said "that good" so, thanks.

Ha I just started ev training a team :p
Thanks for not teaching me, or explaining anything to me about it you pricks.

Ha!! I bet I can beat all of your silly teams!!

lol I named my rival Gamer XD
You didn't ask me, so don't call me a prick.
and try it I'll destroy you.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
kyle your awesome and did you beat the game or are you training from the beginning and I already told you how to EV train and joe be nice to people she hasn't even done anything wrong yet so w/e and the only problem I have with you is your banned scizor with ninjask making it really hard to beat and joe thats what you get for saying something that silly and gamer! I can play guilty gear nearly almost barely half-decent well its a start

KROE

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm glad to know at least some of you somehow know me. :(

I wanted to come in here and talk with Timmy (Vector) and all I get are his poss'e. I don know like any of you outside of Blacknight23 I think his name was Carl, because we used to play together.

So does Timmy, like even post? I searched and it led me here so I was hoping I could find him here, It even says he made this thread too.

Blitz Falcon, :urg: I don't even know you and I don want to start out on the wrong end with you or anyone. If you want I'll play you in Pokemon since you seem to think your hawt news. I'm just about as good as Timmy is, I gave him his very first lost too. I do gived him credit, he knows more than me without reference even. He somehow knows it all in his noggin. :)

I dont not respect being called names, if I've never even had the chance to know you. Did I disrespect you? Did I do anything to you? The only person I know are Carl and Timmy.

I hope Timmy post, It'd be nice to hear from you again. :p

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Its not banned joey, just broken :)

And actually, I couldn't care less if Kroe is here or not, sorry I overreacted, I was just kinda surprised, and I'll own you with my team, Timmy was too scared to play me when he was here :) and I was talkin on the phone with him, he knows your here, bleh, bad past or something? oh well, none of my business. :)

and I never asked you to respect me, no apparently you did something to Tim though and that kinda bugs me.

Oh and Tim will probably yell at me for starting ****, oh well ^^

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Its not banned joey, just broken :)

And actually, I couldn't care less if Kroe is here or not, sorry I overreacted, I was just kinda surprised, and I'll own you with my team, Timmy was too scared to play me when he was here :) and I was talkin on the phone with him, he knows your here, bleh, bad past or something? oh well, none of my business. :)
You need to grow up, and stop instigating crap with other people.

I'm surprise you even have any friends.

KROE

Smash Cadet
Thank you :bee:

I just want to gived everyone respect. :p

Blitz Falcon, who's on your team? How sure are you, you can beat me? Anyone here played Timmy in pokemon? Not fun, I always thought I was the best in Pokemon than he comes around. :(

Anyway, I was actually viewing videos of him. I guess he didn't lie to me after all on that. He's really good, he told me he was but I never believeded him. He plays with someone named Axe alot. I know Timmy's mentioned that name to my before, but I just don recall. :(

So who is Axe? Anyway, I've been watching alotta Brawl montage videos. Does Axe or Timmy have one, that I can watch? :)

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
Is that including your match against me? :confused:[/QUObot
both matches i had with you were close but you did beat me on my own counter pick so it wasnt all that close. i had like 4 matches come down to 1 stock and higher damage but messed up things like chain grabs and ledge guards. those matches i do think i could have won but just messed up. i dont think i should have had a lead over anyone i used a poor choice of words in my last post. but yeah was fun playing, you got a nice fox.

and yes timmy the sheik video will be on its way, but i think it will just be a special feature in a greater peach video me and mr.j will make when he gets back titled '' When Bootys Collide!! " yea will be sick. the sheik part will just be forward tilts forward airs being done on all characters at various damages. you <3 it

p.s. captain falcon is a $hit bag!!! FU gamer!!! BlllllllllD~~ :falcon:

KROE

Smash Cadet
I didn't plan on to until somebody responded two my last post that i had put down, so make sure you answer me. If you don't ignore me, I won't ignore you. :p

YEAH!? lmao, Interesting name choice. What made you choose that name? YEAH!

It's kinda well it's very funny :laugh: Nice to meet you. You play Pokemon too? Seems everyone here likes to play Pokemon, Timmy lied he said to me he was one of the only ones who played pokemon in his area. :mad: *sigh*

Maybe we can play :)

I see V3ctorMan on, He's viewing this thread, he's here, what's taking him so long to post? :(

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I dont know i was just dumb and yea well we didn't start playing pokemon till just recently and tim won't post hes just reading and axe is jeff hes a nice guy he plays pikachu and is really good at alot of games hes probably the nicest smasher youll ever meet hes a much better person than me and BTW do you have a phone or some way of contacting you S.V. isn't very active anymore truthfully

KROE

Smash Cadet
Heh! Punctuation much? LOL No big deal, I was the same way too. :laugh:

Oh so like everyone just started playing? I see, so why did you all finally begin to play pokemon? So for a while it was only Timmy?

He's not gonna post? How do you know? :(

That's right I remember now. I know who Jeff is, Timmy's best friend right? Hi Jeff, wherever you are. n_n. Do you still play Brawl? we should play, since Timmy hates that game. :(

My number? No thank you, I don't know you. I mean, I know you here, but I don't know you. I'm not in SV? anyway. :p

I agree, both Jeff, and Timmy are very nice, and good persons. :)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone in S.V. plays Brawl. Sierra Vista is super anti-brawl.

Like everyone in AZ plays Pokemon. I only play over Shoddy Battle.

Sean: I'm learning Peach.

AXE 09

Smash Master
*gasp* kroe?!?1?!?!?!? is this the legendary Kroe who beat tim with jolteon???

you're officially my hero =D

lol jk. but wow... nice to hear from you again. Hi!!! lmao.

college life is so weird....

KROE

Smash Cadet
*gasp* kroe?!?1?!?!?!? is this the legendary Kroe who beat tim with jolteon???

you're officially my hero =D

lol jk. but wow... nice to hear from you again. Hi!!! lmao.

college life is so weird....
LOL! Is that what he told you? I'm shocked he admit to it. :embarrass Well yeah, mostly, My Jolteon Beat His Milotic, Scizor, and Garchomp (when it wasn't banned) Those were some of his best Pokemon, He began to make a comeback, but My Salamence in the end finished off his Bronzong. :psycho:

But that was so long ago :(

Now I kinda copied alot of his strategies that he uses or used on me. He comes up with some crazy and cheap strategies it's annoying! :mad:

Aww, I'm glad to be your hero. =3

College is boring, I'm doing it too. Jeff we should play some brawl sometime! :)

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL! Is that what he told you? I'm shocked he admit to it. :embarrass Well yeah, mostly, My Jolteon Beat His Milotic, Scizor, and Garchomp (when it wasn't banned) Those were some of his best Pokemon, He began to make a comeback, but My Salamence in the end finished off his Bronzong. :psycho:

But that was so long ago :(

Now I kinda copied alot of his strategies that he uses or used on me. He comes up with some crazy and cheap strategies it's annoying! :mad:

Aww, I'm glad to be your hero. =3

College is boring, I'm doing it too. Jeff we should play some brawl sometime! :)
how ON EARTH did you ever beat tim's scizor AND garchomp with jolteon??? i must know!!! he always beast me so easily :crying: that jerk. lol jk. <3 ya tim

oh wow, you're in college too? i'm so freaked out! i just moved into my dorm room today... it's my first time living on my own. the campus is so huge, and i don't have any friends yet. my roommate isn't here yet either lol

hmmmmm brawl? haha well you see, i would, but...... honestly you'd beat the crap outta me ^^ i suck horribly in brawl lol. i love melee though. but ummmm.... i guess i could give it a try haha. i haven't tried to get online here with my wii yet though. i just got the connection working like literally 30 minutes ago for my laptop

KROE

Smash Cadet
Heh! Actually I kinda got lucky, I killed his weakened Scizor with thunderbolt, and on his Garchomp, I used Hidden Power: Ice, and I got a critical hit, so it killed him, it was pretty cool :colorful:

For the most part college is boring, but you need it to succeed in life :idea:

It probably wouldn't be anytime soon, just an idea for maybe later on. :)

*sigh* Timmy really isn't going to post is he? :crying:

Top Bottom