• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
i'm high so i'm going to say something good about SV people

1. Joey - Good job beating xander but don't let it get to your head since he sucks too. i'll **** your mom
2. Sebastian - You have a pretty good link but you will never beat me legit. your falco sucks worse than nicknyte's. nicknyte don't even play falco.
3. DMW - Goofy *** hairdo. you money matched me once though. i appreciate your money. do it more
4. Carlton - you're allright but you talk way over your head. if you don't believe me, MM 10$ falcon samus best of 5. i'll sandbag down to the level you think you're on and still beat you
5. JoeTwistBlitz - The only thing good about your falcon is that it learned from mine. You're all right but I'm probably way more better than you
r city too
than you think i am noob.
6. Mr J - I've been on par or significantly better than you since the first tournament i ever went to. however, keep talking ****. it's hilarious.
7. Turnip Tosser - is the coolest person in your city. Fellow smokah and pr0nzor. This ***** has props. But his Peach and sheik suck ***.
8. JEFF! - isn't in your city anymore HAHAHAHAHA
9. TIM! - Is a badass but needs to tell your babies to shut up haahaha

if i forgot anyone then obviously i don't give a **** about you <3

... 69. Jet4 - PLENIP!!!!
Its all good Gamer its hard to do anything about it when im in Iraq, but i come home O so soon and ill be in the neighborhood

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i don't hate any of you guys lol. you're a fun group offline.

... and gamer thx for getting me '' gun blazed '' last time i was up there but im gonna hit your captain falcon with a hundred sheik forward air slaps next time i see that ****. i got 2$ says ill put that **** in the DIRT!!! MM!!
kneegalize match! i'll play high! mm's are awesome!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
.........really??

I can't believe i thought mr. J had found something interesting, and that i'd like.. but of course.......it was wack! lol.......

no big tho... i guess it was KINDA funny

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Chris is AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

=D

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAY

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah spencer I hate paople who do know how good chris is and you know what gamer mr. j will MM you for $50 how about that actually since hes gonna be rusty he'll MM you for $100,000 dollars

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
Mr.J your money is as good as gone if you MM Gamer lol. Unless you've been training in a hydrobolic time chamber with goku where one year in there is equal to 10 years out here. Even then it would be close. Nice mewtwo vid timmy GJ keep it up. After thinking about it anyone who wants to come to anger with me is welcome to come free of charge. Id like to stay up in tucson for the night just so we get more time to play but i gotta find someone who will house sv when we come. As soon as i eat my curry im coming over joey so brace your order sol's anus because johnny's gonna **** that **** with low tier finesse you wish you had! ha!!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yea i watched his vids Sean he's not that good plus ive played with Darkrain in KS the best Falcon ive ever seen in my life, and i bet Gamers isnt anything close to that si im pretty sure i can beat him

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
Yea i watched his vids Sean he's not that good plus ive played with Darkrain in KS the best Falcon ive ever seen in my life, and i bet Gamers isnt anything close to that si im pretty sure i can beat him
I know its hard to imagine Gamer that guy who used to get 4 stocked and down smashed through platforms would be any good but watch out he is. Gamers falcon is good on the offensive ill give him that. I dont know Mr.J you might just beat him i mean between me and you you problly beat jeff more then i did so who knows maybe you can do the same to chris. but man watch out for that tech chase. i know next time i play gamer ill be more patient and hopefully i can put him back in his place. Joey its been gg's lately. but man 2 nights in a row your falco has ate a bomb. 1st was when you were recovering i mean you were already dead the bomb to the face was just insult to injury, and last night i walked a bomb on a platform and knocked joey into it. **** son. remember walking bombs on platforms Mr.J? haha jeff did it about a week ago i totally forgot about that trick.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
mr. turnip you get so lucky you always pull stupid stuff like turnips that have smileys on it im mean who the hell pulls turnips with smileys on it wtf

EDIT: mr. j you know you just contradicted yourself first you said you didn't gamer wasn't good then and then you just did

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well i gotta give him some credit, and when Sean tells me something i tend to trust his word, anyway i got got this clown, you have to be all offensive to win with Falcon thats his game, but Peach has a better defence lol the bomb walk lol classic. Joey got tricked by it too hilarious

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
hey J your peach is gonna get her face ***** off
by everybody!!!!!
Don know why I'm posting.. don really have anything to say.. but when i read this.. i don't know why, but I started laughing... like... really hard that my ribs hurt...I wasn't able to breathe for a good 20 seconds... like really... think about it... Can you imagine ****** or pounding a girl or someone so hard that there FACE COMES OFF!!.. that'd be so fkin tight...lmao

DonMagicWand = win

Good luck Mr. J, should be a good set to watch!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I look forward to seeing SV.

TT, if we get the chance, we should play some 2d fighters. I've got GGXX#R on my laptop atm.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
Don know why I'm posting.. don really have anything to say.. but when i read this.. i don't know why, but I started laughing... like... really hard that my ribs hurt...I wasn't able to breathe for a good 20 seconds... like really... think about it... Can you imagine ****** or pounding a girl or someone so hard that there FACE COMES OFF!!.. that'd be so fkin tight...lmao

DonMagicWand = win

Good luck Mr. J, should be a good set to watch!

TIMMAY!!!!!! lol i dont think i would enjoy a girls face coming off during sex that would make me feel alittle hmm lol... that would be a funny story to tell, "Hey guys last night i pounded this girl so hard her face came off and she died of massive blood loss!!!!!" hahahahahahaha
not funny... -_-

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
TIMMAY!!!!!! lol i dont think i would enjoy a girls face coming off during sex that would make me feel alittle hmm lol... that would be a funny story to tell, "Hey guys last night i pounded this girl so hard her face came off and she died of massive blood loss!!!!!" hahahahahahaha
not funny... -_-
youll never have the problem lol

Top Bottom