• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
how come smash league is only two days? if it is than im not going thats just a waste of time well I might go and gamer you make me so happy you never comment me in a good way.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
The problem I'm seeing with many SV people here is that you are basing who in SV can beat who in Tucson based on past experiences which honestly makes me think that you guys think we can't even get better and that while you are sitting there climbing the pole to smash glory as getting better that we are all sitting here like noobs getting nowhere.

But that is now how things are working AT ALL. Not only do we normally hold weekly round robins but many people often times get to play each other and hang out. Any of you SV people besides Jeff or Joey have not been down here in the past 2 weeks to see how much EVERYONE has basically gotten better. Chris(Gamer) is getting insanely good because he plays super long sessions with Sean(22 hour session, and another day a 17 hour session). All of us are getting really good because we have the motivation to want to play against each other a lot.

You then say that you don't **** talk and are just really confident because we underestimate you huys. Well have you ever thought about maybe, and just maybe that it looks like we're talking **** to you because YOU GUYS are now underestimating us, so we're getting annoyed and saying something about it. Yet the second that we do that you feel like it's wronf of us to do that when in reality, don't you guys do the exact same thing?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm quickly growing tired of SV's hostility. I haven't done a thing that's been deserving on SV's hostility toward me. I haven't **** talked any of you at all. All I've done is defend myself in the past with solid facts.

I'm tired of Seb, and Jtwist giving me grief I don't deserve. Tucson has been nothing but humble. Housing SV, and Phoenix on numerous occasions, and hosting FREE weeklies, loaning out our house space as a venue, and me even FEEDING all of Arizona. I've done nothing but help the community, and I'm trash talked because of the stupidest things.

My hygine? That's bull****. I take showers daily. I wear clean clothes. I brush my teeth twice a day. I shave on a weekly basis. That's no different than the average person. Everyone skips a shower on occasion, or decides that they don't feel like changing out of the clothes they wore to sleep that day. Furthermore, it's ARIZONA. A ****ING DESERT. Sweat stinks. Nothing anything can do about it. Deoderant, and cologne only masks the smell of sweat for a short amount of time. It's not MY fault I have to take the bus, or bike across ****ing town, because where I live, nobody has a car.

Controller johns? If you don't like it, don't listen to me. Listen to music. Drown me out. It's not something worth insulting me about.

There are other things I've said that people have given me problems about, and frankly, it's the rest of az thats being immature, blowing things I may have said that have irritated or possibly offended out of proportion, rather than taking it up with me in private.

Jtwist, Seb, if you guys want to **** talk, and disrespect Tucson, or Phoenix, prove to us that you're in the position to do so. Come down to Tucson. Play us. If you think you're better, than prove it to us. Otherwise, sit the **** down. Stop your **** talk, and otherwise CONTRIBUTE to AZ's smash scene, rather than detracting from it with your detestable behavior.

Some ****-talk is good for a community to spark competition, and rivalry's, but all SV is doing is irritating, and offending the rest of the state.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
wahhhh!!!!!!!!!! jeff you need to come back everybodys being homo they keep using work and school johns to come from playing!

EDIT: yessssss!!!!!!!!!!! I love double posting and getting infractions!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
The problem I'm seeing with many SV people here is that you are basing who in SV can beat who in Tucson based on past experiences which honestly makes me think that you guys think we can't even get better and that while you are sitting there climbing the pole to smash glory as getting better that we are all sitting here like noobs getting nowhere.

But that is now how things are working AT ALL. Not only do we normally hold weekly round robins but many people often times get to play each other and hang out. Any of you SV people besides Jeff or Joey have not been down here in the past 2 weeks to see how much EVERYONE has basically gotten better. Chris(Gamer) is getting insanely good because he plays super long sessions with Sean(22 hour session, and another day a 17 hour session). All of us are getting really good because we have the motivation to want to play against each other a lot.

You then say that you don't **** talk and are just really confident because we underestimate you huys. Well have you ever thought about maybe, and just maybe that it looks like we're talking **** to you because YOU GUYS are now underestimating us, so we're getting annoyed and saying something about it. Yet the second that we do that you feel like it's wronf of us to do that when in reality, don't you guys do the exact same thing?
Well said my friend but this isnt at all directed at you or any of the Tucson players with the exception of a few. Ruby being one of them, for the comments he made.

I'm quickly growing tired of SV's hostility. I haven't done a thing that's been deserving on SV's hostility toward me. I haven't **** talked any of you at all. All I've done is defend myself in the past with solid facts.
Defend yourself? Soilid facts? All the posts i read that you put in this thread have been nothing but negative about the SV players. Laughing and taunting them about how much they suck, so really dont lie to yourself and act innocent. Seb and Jtwist havent said anything to my knowledge about you so quit acting like there the ones to blame.

How come you didnt type my name on the list of people who have been talking ****, because i clearly have. Take your beef up with me id prefer that

um no. grega can't beat nicknyte. joe can't beat nicknyte. i don't care if they beat nicknyte randomly at some random bull**** time, but nicknyte 2 stocked Brian, your second best player besides Joey, in crews.

joe sucks still. grega sucks. dmw sucks. no one in your city can beat nicknyte except joey.
Shut up Gamer Nicknyte sucks and we've all beat him on countless occassions.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
ruby honestly nobody in SV really likes you so sorry...
i dont really have anything againt you so why dont you just listen to music and drown out the **** talk seriously dude...
you have improved alot that is true so just let ppl talk jeez thats just how they are <3 SV lol
you get respect from SV when you earn it as a person not a smasher...

YES AXE and FOWARD **** lol

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I love how I didn't say anything and was pulled into the drama... :D

But yeah, Gamer, Grega (but now he's Cuts... SO REMEMBER IT!) did beat NickNyte, Nick Nyte even told him he had a good Weegee

My Link is still **** though :D

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice

good arguement BUT we don underestimate you guys don't get that message please. The only person who said anything recently was in fact MR. J but ruby was the one who stirred up the hornets nest when he opened his mouth. or Maybe gamer needs to stop talking down to people on the boards i don't know what to tell you on that one.

I'm tired of Seb, and Jtwist giving me grief I don't deserve. Tucson has been nothing but humble. Housing SV, and Phoenix on numerous occasions, and hosting FREE weeklies, loaning out our house space as a venue, and me even FEEDING all of Arizona. I've done nothing but help the community, and I'm trash talked because of the stupidest things.

Controller johns? If you don't like it, don't listen to me. Listen to music. Drown me out. It's not something worth insulting me about.

There are other things I've said that people have given me problems about, and frankly, it's the rest of az thats being immature, blowing things I may have said that have irritated or possibly offended out of proportion, rather than taking it up with me in private.

Jtwist, Seb, if you guys want to **** talk, and disrespect Tucson, or Phoenix, prove to us that you're in the position to do so. Come down to Tucson. Play us. If you think you're better, than prove it to us. Otherwise, sit the **** down. Stop your **** talk, and otherwise CONTRIBUTE to AZ's smash scene, rather than detracting from it with your detestable behavior.

Some ****-talk is good for a community to spark competition, and rivalry's, but all SV is doing is irritating, and offending the rest of the state.
very carfully I have a quick fix for that B.O. problem AXE SPRAY you can carry it around (im not making fun of you.)

ON another note it was YOU who came in here running your mouth, if you have SO much skill then why bother with joe, and sebas **** talk (even though joe hadn't said nothing after his first statement and Sebas was defending himself.) Also they never ONCE said they were better than tucson. They think they are just better than you. stop dragging the rest of tucson into your battles.

Actually i find your johns funny it makes you look silly lol

frankly IM tired of you whinning about how everyone in sv and az is attacking you YOU MADE YOUR BED WITH YOUR **** TALKING now sleep in it ok?

Ok im done

Also fun fact to all tucson players SV has no problem with tucson we just target the players who say something they have no business saying.

personally i respect tucson players but this getting a lil out of hand

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion

KAGE, BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!

*dramatic sound effect* pppppppssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa

Omg.. he's everywhere! EVERYWHERE... now I'm in AZ, Texas, and Wyoming... Oh **** son, got beef? I got the jerky! n n

blelakhj lgkhs lfasl;alerjekheklh gflbn flnflawjewqhr dbnv d;

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Do I really have to go back into the thread to show just how big-headed SV is? You realize that SV, or Tai have been the ones to start all the flame wars EVERY time? I can vouch for the fact that I've never once came into any of the AZ threads to start beef with the rest of the community, yet it's all SV seems to do anymore.

I don't really care what you have to say Mr.J. I haven't played you. As far as I can tell, you're just talking out of your ***, so it doesn't really bother me. It's getting ****-talked by other players that I have played, and have not LOST to, yet they talk like they're hot ****.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Do I really have to go back into the thread to show just how big-headed SV is? You realize that SV, or Tai have been the ones to start all the flame wars EVERY time? I can vouch for the fact that I've never once came into any of the AZ threads to start beef with the rest of the community, yet it's all SV seems to do anymore.

I don't really care what you have to say Mr.J. I haven't played you. As far as I can tell, you're just talking out of your ***, so it doesn't really bother me. It's getting ****-talked by other players that I have played, and have not LOST to, yet they talk like they're hot ****.
Oh you will care next month when i come to Tucson, and dont worry ill make the killing of your fox very quick, a little birdie told how you hate to lose.

Ands wheres Tai smack talking, there you go again blaming other people, do i reallygotta go get every post you put in here and show you your the one that started this. Anyway i dont care about the rest of Tucson cause im only concerned with beating you down. In the name of SV

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh you will care next month when i come to Tucson, and dont worry ill make the killing of your fox very quick, a little birdie told how you hate to lose.

Ands wheres Tai smack talking, there you go again blaming other people, do i reallygotta go get every post you put in here and show you your the one that started this. Anyway i dont care about the rest of Tucson cause im only concerned with beating you down. In the name of SV
Wait, what?

Were you talking to me or Rubyiris?

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the post before yours

***** please, I only started ONE flame war

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice

Why go back I WAS THERE in the mist of it, it seems our confidence gets mistaken alot for aroggance. The only person to go out of the sv boards to start stuff is mr. j then when we come under attack we must stand our ground.

AND you HAVE LOST TO EVERYONE IN SV at least once before(yes in the past at sv's first tourney and coops tourney). you may have gotten better since then you could be training for your matches to come. instead you waste your time coming in here lookin for respect that was never earned.

like every smash player you must earn respect with your skill not your mouth

even though Mr. j may talk he is a tough competitor.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet

umm how big headed SV is? really dude name me one of us that has been in the tucson thread and talked ****? how about this you L+R+A+Start outta this thread and stop talking!!!! that is all :)
oh wait not done WE START FLAME WARS!!!!!! your the one who come and post **** here we dont post in you guys thread.. now that is all.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I play a pretty mean Peach as well. My edgeguards are sexy as hell. SV needs more practice against good Peaches though :( J and Turnip aren't around enough for you guys to practice with.

Edit: Dammit that last sentence didn't rhyme

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
tim that was so pathetic naruto is a ***** show. awwwww mr. j does care and tai why would you defend xander when he was blaming you that makes no sense and mr. j when you go to tucson you should bring me with you I want to go to IHOP and see my Brittany PLEASE!

EDIT: jackie does have a good peach

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm high so i'm going to say something good about SV people

1. Joey - Good job beating xander but don't let it get to your head since he sucks too. i'll **** your mom
2. Sebastian - You have a pretty good link but you will never beat me legit. your falco sucks worse than nicknyte's. nicknyte don't even play falco.
3. DMW - Goofy *** hairdo. you money matched me once though. i appreciate your money. do it more
4. Carlton - you're allright but you talk way over your head. if you don't believe me, MM 10$ falcon samus best of 5. i'll sandbag down to the level you think you're on and still beat you
5. JoeTwistBlitz - The only thing good about your falcon is that it learned from mine. You're all right but I'm probably way more better than you
r city too
than you think i am noob.
6. Mr J - I've been on par or significantly better than you since the first tournament i ever went to. however, keep talking ****. it's hilarious.
7. Turnip Tosser - is the coolest person in your city. Fellow smokah and pr0nzor. This ***** has props. But his Peach and sheik suck ***.
8. JEFF! - isn't in your city anymore HAHAHAHAHA
9. TIM! - Is a badass but needs to tell your babies to shut up haahaha

if i forgot anyone then obviously i don't give a **** about you <3

... 69. Jet4 - PLENIP!!!!

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
I plan on going to Anger on the 15th and if any sv scrubs want to go they better let me know and be ready to give me gas money. Mr.J i miss you man we gotta go to the ******* club when you get back and get all ****ed up lol. I plan on coming up to tucson more when i get the chance so i dont want no drama with tucson i mean its fun to talk some **** but some people be getting so **** serious and gamer thx for getting me '' gun blazed '' last time i was up there but im gonna hit your captain falcon with a hundred sheik forward air slaps next time i see that ****. i got 2$ says ill put that **** in the DIRT!!! MM!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Btw, I'll MM Sierra Vistans at AZ Anger

3 dollars minimum, not sure about maximum. It'll depend on how much money I have to spare.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I haven't said anything bad and turnip I might not be able to go if I have to give you gas money cause I wanna go to IHOP and tai why sierra vistans why not tucsonsomethings

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
2. Sebastian - You have a pretty good link but you will never beat me legit. your falco sucks worse than nicknyte's. nicknyte don't even play falco.
Hehe, My Falco does suck :D

Link is really the only character I kan play!

I don't care tho, I don't care about anything!

I'm in a state of bliss about a beutiful girl named Sara... <3

Feuir Frie!

EDIT

I want you Tusconinites to know, I don't dislike you guys...

1. I always thought Gamer HATED me, so I just stay out of his way...
2 Forward's pretty cool... I stay out of his way also

Ya know what? If I keep on going.. I'm just going to say I stay out of their way...

I try to stay out of things, but when you mess with SV.... YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH JOEY!... and me :3

EDIT AGAIN

someone needs to update the frunt page...

Camo don't play anymore, Mikey isn't coming back... And my Second isn't Fox! It's Master Hand! But I guess I can try to work on Fox

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
4. Carlton - you're allright but you talk way over your head. if you don't believe me, MM 10$ falcon samus best of 5. i'll sandbag down to the level you think you're on and still beat you
We have never truly played anyways now i think about it.

but gamer who am i talking to thats WAY over my head i havent said much to you. xander was the main person that needed to be dealt with

anyways sandbag all you want, do that and i will most definantly win. sandbagging is disrespectful to me honnestly i rather you play a 100% otherwise i wont care

but by the next time we play i will have mastered samus hopefully and hopefully i can get darkrain to help me out with falcon.

Top Bottom