• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Smurf; You're not allowed to talk ****, since you've lost to me, and players worse than me at every event you've entered, and you've placed significantly lower than most of Tucson in both singles, and doubles, and RR. Your Link is no joke, but unless you transfer that skill into a higher-tier, or get incredibly good (Trevyn, or Germ level) I expect you to keep your **** mouth shut. If you want, I'll MM you, and take your money. Otherwise, quiet the **** down.
Dude, we go back and forth with our macthes, you can't talk like you're some sort of Smash god...

I know that I'm not an amazing good player, I know I lose to most of Tucson, Gamer, Jackie, Forward,(I was beating on his little brother though :D)... I mean who else do you have than those people?

Rusty? Forrest? Coop... oh yeah, them :p They're alright :3

But another thing you need to realize, is that I can't play as often as I'd love to. I don't mean any dissrespect to and SV smashers, but I have stuff I have to do...

I have a job, I have school coming up, I have parents that extremely strict, you can call it all a John, I don't care...

I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut to someone I can beat, I don't ****ing care what you say...

L+R+A+Start... Giggle :3

EDIT - And oh yeah, everybody ignored my last post :( lolzers

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I'll be taking your money too, Carlton, when I get the chance.
tai thought the same thing until something snapped and i came back in the set and beat him.

In other words don't count on it, (and im not basing it off of your lost to joey) im just telling it like it is. O i love it when people counterpick me too give me more incentive to win.

also smurfy doesn't play alot he is actually really good for how much he plays also, his parents are like mines REALLY strict

edit

also ruby you talk down people, and you wonder why you catch crap from people

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been on smashboards this is so cool awwwww you guys are growing up and ruby my fox is nowhere near as good as my falco fox is just more basic and campy but whenever I go up there my falco just sucks and I would appreciate it if you don't talk to sebastian that way cause sebastian is a **** load better than me when it comes to pressure and no offense I think he would win

EDIT: wait carlton my lost with who? im not mad I just wanna know

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Ggs Joey. You really should quit Falco and focus on Fox. Your Fox is MUCH better than your Falco is. At this point, I don't think your Falco will take any games off me anymore.

I tried asking Tim and Jeff for advice, but they were very vague about what to improve on. It's kinda hard to say "fix your spacing." I don't understand what I'm doing wrong in the first place.

Mr.J: I'm pretty sure Chris is better than all of SV, minus Jeff. Come prove us wrong, if you think otherwise.

Smurf; You're not allowed to talk ****, since you've lost to me, and players worse than me at every event you've entered, and you've placed significantly lower than most of Tucson in both singles, and doubles, and RR. Your Link is no joke, but unless you transfer that skill into a higher-tier, or get incredibly good (Trevyn, or Germ level) I expect you to keep your **** mouth shut. If you want, I'll MM you, and take your money. Otherwise, quiet the **** down.

I'll be taking your money too, Carlton, when I get the chance.
Hmm well i may not be super good but im sure i can beat you and gamer

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm the ****ing **** at this game.. I **** left and ****ing right.. I'm ****in ****hawt..

@Mr. J.. - holy ****.. i miss you man.. we gotta play sometime.. i might make a visit when you do... =p

@DMW - lol ur still funny as hell man

@Ruby - I gave you ALOT more advice.. than just the spacing, you lack mindgames, movement, movechoice..Axe told you a few things, but we all know Jeff kinda is weak on explaining weaknesses, etc.. but lol it's cool cuz i'm sure he knows I can explain a lil better, and a be a lil more helpful Your Fox, Falco, pretty much look like the standard Fox/Falco.. something EVERYONE has seen, which doesn't make your characters difficult to figure out.. Your mindgames LACK.. like ALOT....you're move choice at times sucks too.. I know i've told you this.. I'll be on aim here and there just find me

@Axe - I love you! n_n (man i miss ya too) =p

@Deltron - man... i miss you blackman. i get my xbox like this week.. so yeah xbox live.. all over again... WOOOOT...

@sv I MISS YOU ALL!!..

Smurf vs Rubyiris.. man that'd be a good set to watch...

SV indeed has rising talent! ^^:

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Dude, we go back and forth with our macthes, you can't talk like you're some sort of Smash god...

I know that I'm not an amazing good player, I know I lose to most of Tucson, Gamer, Jackie, Forward,(I was beating on his little brother though :D)... I mean who else do you have than those people?

Rusty? Forrest? Coop... oh yeah, them :p They're alright :3

But another thing you need to realize, is that I can't play as often as I'd love to. I don't mean any dissrespect to and SV smashers, but I have stuff I have to do...

I have a job, I have school coming up, I have parents that extremely strict, you can call it all a John, I don't care...

I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut to someone I can beat, I don't ****ing care what you say...

L+R+A+Start... Giggle :3

EDIT - And oh yeah, everybody ignored my last post :( lolzers
I'm not one to talk crap or anything but no you didn't really "beat on me". In Round Robin I beat you 2-1 You were probly beating me slightly more in friendlies earlier in the day but it's because I was frustrated with other things anyways(Forrests Peach) and so I was in a bad mindset. I played your Link in RR and I 2 stocked you, and because of this you went Falco.......

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been on smashboards this is so cool awwwww you guys are growing up and ruby my fox is nowhere near as good as my falco fox is just more basic and campy but whenever I go up there my falco just sucks and I would appreciate it if you don't talk to sebastian that way cause sebastian is a **** load better than me when it comes to pressure and no offense I think he would win

EDIT: wait carlton my lost with who? im not mad I just wanna know
sorry that was my typo i was talking about when he lost to you lol

I'm the ****ing **** at this game.. I **** left and ****ing right.. I'm ****in ****hawt..

@Mr. J.. - holy ****.. i miss you man.. we gotta play sometime.. i might make a visit when you do... =p

@DMW - lol ur still funny as hell man

@Ruby - I gave you ALOT more advice.. than just the spacing, you lack mindgames, movement, movechoice..Axe told you a few things, but we all know Jeff kinda is weak on explaining weaknesses, etc.. but lol it's cool cuz i'm sure he knows I can explain a lil better, and a be a lil more helpful Your Fox, Falco, pretty much look like the standard Fox/Falco.. something EVERYONE has seen, which doesn't make your characters difficult to figure out.. Your mindgames LACK.. like ALOT....you're move choice at times sucks too.. I know i've told you this.. I'll be on aim here and there just find me

@Axe - I love you! n_n (man i miss ya too) =p

@Deltron - man... i miss you blackman. i get my xbox like this week.. so yeah xbox live.. all over again... WOOOOT...

@sv I MISS YOU ALL!!..

Smurf vs Rubyiris.. man that'd be a good set to watch...

SV indeed has rising talent! ^^:
TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYYYYYYYYY

I heard Tucson has sloppy Peach players lol cant wait to cream'em
this statement is true forrest LOVES dat c stick and he gets lucky as hell with turnups (i. e. Stich faces)

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I'm not one to talk crap or anything but no you didn't really "beat on me". In Round Robin I beat you 2-1 You were probly beating me slightly more in friendlies earlier in the day but it's because I was frustrated with other things anyways(Forrests Peach) and so I was in a bad mindset. I played your Link in RR and I 2 stocked you, and because of this you went Falco.......
wait... is this mini Forward?

he was the only one I said I was beating...

I guess you got me :3

I sorry, I just see it as kinda disrespectful for Ruby to come into the SIERRA VISTA boards and start talking ****, so I got a little over my head

No harsh feelins'?

:D

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah iron dragon is spencer aka fowards brother and ha mr. j your such a pedophile! and tim thats cool that you never put me in your posts but whatever I don't need to talk to some loser! HA!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
another tucson guy thats gonna start talking crap after we all quit lol
Why would I need to do that? I know when statements directed at me are fact or fiction and as long as I know what is truth and what isn't what need would I have to respond to things you say bad about me?

this statement is true forrest LOVES dat c stick and he gets lucky as hell with turnups (i. e. Stich faces)
You haven't played Forrest in awhile. He's gotten a lot better than you last remember him for sure. We practice a lot down here and Forrest often times gets tips from the top Tucson players. He's good, I used to think he was random but he's legit.

I heard Tucson has sloppy Peach players lol cant wait to cream'em
We got like 2 peach players. One of them I will say is kinda sloppy but he hasn't really played a lot so he doesn't have a lot of experience. As for Forrest though he's pretty good. Legit ****.

Xander you dumb**** stop talking **** for Chris. Whether he cares or not is irrelavent but the point is that he can fight his own battles and doesn't need you riding his **** for support.

Anyways, Mr. J I never faced you or saw you play or anything but Gamer got a lot better than you last remember playing him. He doesn't even play Falco anymore and his Falcon is getting good pretty quickly due to him playing with Sean quite a bit, he really is something now.

*stretches* Surgery in a few hours....how awful........X_X.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Why would I need to do that? I know when statements directed at me are fact or fiction and as long as I know what is truth and what isn't what need would I have to respond to things you say bad about me?

You haven't played Forrest in awhile. He's gotten a lot better than you last remember him for sure. We practice a lot down here and Forrest often times gets tips from the top Tucson players. He's good, I used to think he was random but he's legit.

We got like 2 peach players. One of them I will say is kinda sloppy but he hasn't really played a lot so he doesn't have a lot of experience. As for Forrest though he's pretty good. Legit ****.

Xander you dumb**** stop talking **** for Chris. Whether he cares or not is irrelavent but the point is that he can fight his own battles and doesn't need you riding his **** for support.

Anyways, Mr. J I never faced you or saw you play or anything but Gamer got a lot better than you last remember playing him. He doesn't even play Falco anymore and his Falcon is getting good pretty quickly due to him playing with Sean quite a bit, he really is something now.

*stretches* Surgery in a few hours....how awful........X_X.
Ive played the best Falcon in the USA,Lost but still, and i doubt Gamers little Falcon is gonna do anything, he had a better chance with Falco now hes doomed

Wheres Jeff goin?

AXE 09

Smash Master
so... just made it to phoenix lol. i miss you guys already *cries*

ummmm yeah.............. hahahaha this place is kinda cool =P

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
Nooooooooooooo!!!! jeff dont leave the SV pack will you evr visit buena on a smash league day ill be there err a little glad its a friday and no school tomarro saturday then sunday then monday which happens to be a school day :[ err well at least i get to see some of my old freinds i have yet to see joey at buena i dont know if hes going to buena :3 are you joey?

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
Forrest is better than TT. Andrew is better than Carlton. Get ***** SV.
whoa so much smack talk since ive been gone. I cant wait for mr.j to get back set some newbs straight:laugh: Jeff ill miss yea and may you continue to **** everywhere you go. Since now your gone ill just need to step up and become fully active again for sv. Now back to the smack talk **** i dont know who these smash weaklings think they are the only one who can talk **** is gamer, hes a dirty ***** and mr.j watch what you say he doesnt get 4 stocked anymore. Since mr.j is the one who told me to come post i have to go out with some smack talk just to set the record straight. Better then TT huh? sorry but last time i was there i 3-0 your best. Maybe hes better in tourneys? or against other tucson people but dittos i hold the title. Booyah suckers i thought thats something mr.j would say. Tucson peaches vs SV peaches it has to go down when Mr.J gets back.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
whoa so much smack talk since ive been gone. I cant wait for mr.j to get back set some newbs straight:laugh: Jeff ill miss yea and may you continue to **** everywhere you go. Since now your gone ill just need to step up and become fully active again for sv. Now back to the smack talk **** i dont know who these smash weaklings think they are the only one who can talk **** is gamer, hes a dirty ***** and mr.j watch what you say he doesnt get 4 stocked anymore. Since mr.j is the one who told me to come post i have to go out with some smack talk just to set the record straight. Better then TT huh? sorry but last time i was there i 3-0 your best. Maybe hes better in tourneys? or against other tucson people but dittos i hold the title. Booyah suckers i thought thats something mr.j would say. Tucson peaches vs SV peaches it has to go down when Mr.J gets back.
Oh **** son!!!! A challange has been presented Tucson will they take up the cup, will they **** out, will Forrest and Ruby and Andrew cry in bitter defeat, will they throw there controllers when MrJ starts harassing them durning the carnage, or will they in fact get owned by the best Peach duo in the Southwest hmmmm Sept. not to far away, tune in next month for a hellacious owning.

Very well put Sean, i miss you man

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ha ha mr.j you and mr. turnip are such pedophiles HA! your a pedophile too carlton and who is andrew is it that samus player I think carlton could beat him cause I beat him with pikachu, mario and peach but he was a pretty nice guy whos that ness guy I wanna ness ditto him again ive been practicing

AXE 09

Smash Master
you know... this house that i'm staying in is pretty cool =D the only problem is that i keep seeing random bugs everywhere at night o.O i'm freaked out lol. but it's actually a VERY nice house, someone just needs to call the exterminator.

oh snaps!!! the farmer or OF turnips!!! returning to the boards lol.

everyone in SV... just cuz i left, i don't want you guys to stop playing. we've been through too much to stop. when Mr. J left, we didn't stop. when Julian left, we didn't stop. when carlton left, we didn't stop. when tim left, we didn't stop. i expect the same results when i leave too. SV should be a continuous (did i spell that right?) chain of high-skilled smashers. Joey, i'm expecting you to follow the same footsteps that i left. SebastiAn, i'm looking at you also to keep smash league going. that's how we always get new smashers. Joe, please don't quit either. nothing would make me happier than to return to find how much you guys have improved.

obviously, i have internet where i am lol. but i have no idea what the password is to get on. this isn't my computer that i'm using. as soon as a find out the password... i'll play pokemon with you guys haha

Mr. J, when you get back, give me a call

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
jeff your aware that you put farmer OR instead of OF turnips and hear that sebastian so you better start playing and getting better so I won't look as obvious when i sandbag and smurfy jr. I haven't seen you around school either do you have all up stairs classes and like two downstairs?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
"Future Sight" is finished.... plz critique and watch.. Hope you all like..

Axe Effect is on the way too.. Jeffie.. I miss you

Also.. Note SV: As Jeff stated above.. Keep playing, and practicing.. even though Jeff, and I aren't there anymore doesn't mean, to quit.. SV has rising talent.. and we'll continue to grow.. Joey, Smurf, Turnip, Mr. J, Joe, everyone.. keep practicing.. Me, Jeff, and Carlton, haven't quit practicing.. so just keep it up.. ok!

We'll always be part of SV regardless where we go! =D

SV CREW! WOOT!

OH YEAH.. lol well Future sight.. watch it rate it.. hope you enjoy.. (link is below, click the sig) ^^

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
the wreckage on you will come lol
oh good **** timmy im the only one that wasnt getting comboed yays lol

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
ahhh this blows smash league only 2 times a month :[ buena is going down a bad hill or is it just those budget cuts....errhherrmgh i have no clue.

@Jeff, hi :3 why not like get like bug trap's or somthing like that maybe it's mice if so eat them or get mouse traps and put peanut butter on them mice like peanut butter :3 thought it was cheeze.... weird

@Joey, i havent seen you at buena yet... err im always up stairs beside's 6th hour arrgh P.E.:ohwell:

i forgot who was sposed to be here....i cant remember...:confused:

ROAR:3 :chuckle:

:Edit: oh yeah, hi joe and tim,
@tim i know you dont know me but im smurfy's brother i wanted to meet you but the one time you didn't come though.
@Joe, hi i dont know why i can beat nickknyte,i think thats how you spell it, but i cant beat you!... i must... and i though i was sposed to take adam's spot?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
um no. grega can't beat nicknyte. joe can't beat nicknyte. i don't care if they beat nicknyte randomly at some random bull**** time, but nicknyte 2 stocked Brian, your second best player besides Joey, in crews.

joe sucks still. grega sucks. dmw sucks. no one in your city can beat nicknyte except joey.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
um no. grega can't beat nicknyte. joe can't beat nicknyte. i don't care if they beat nicknyte randomly at some random bull**** time, but nicknyte 2 stocked Brian, your second best player besides Joey, in crews.

joe sucks still. grega sucks. dmw sucks. no one in your city can beat nicknyte except joey.
i beat nicknyte lol and

last i remember turnup and Mr. j could also beat him so yea.

i guess i don count since i don stay there anymore:dizzy:

Top Bottom