• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Joey's got a slightly positive record against me in friendlies, but I've beaten him in crews, and in tourney.

It about evens out. Plus I've gotten a whole lot better since the last time we've played.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Joey's got a slightly positive record against me in friendlies, but I've beaten him in crews, and in tourney.

It about evens out. Plus I've gotten a whole lot better since the last time we've played.
He probably has too, though. :ohwell:

Either way, they have no right saying stuff like, "Oh, Carlton's better than you, and he and Joey are even, so they're both better than you"

speakin' of Carlton:

"Let the controllers do the talking"

p.s.

I really think you guys should come up to Tucson between now and when Timmy leaves. He's your second best player, and Tucson don't want no johns comin' from you if you lose.

p.p.s.

Do it Tuesday or later so I can be there :)

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh snaps. when did all this trash talking start? i can trash talk too! watch!

umm... you all stink!

ha, told you so ^^

anyways, a crew battle sounds pretty fun =D i'm totally up for it! SV plans on going to tucson on thursday... sound good? if not, then we might return like on saturday or something, cuz when we go on thursday, the Cape isn't gonna come with us, but he'll be with us on saturday. saturday is a maybe though, but we can 100% surely be there on thursday

everyone should watch =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAgjxHpBP7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmvGDgUNFUg&feature=related

BTW: i'm sorry, joey, for what happened. i didn't mean for any of it to turn out that way =(

forward ***** :)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Im so flattered tai lol.

but gamer you think i have just been sitting on my *** in texas do you? lol

for the record i have always beat ruby friendly, tourney, and crews so in case if you forgot. He maybe has gotten better but i have gotten WAY more technical all this time i have been training until my time arrives to shine.

and then when i move to dallas for school and to play some good people I wiill crush ALL of them, best beileve i will be coming for all of you (jeff and tim you got asswhuppin comin too)

SV don give up now this should bee more incentive to get stronger.

UNDERESTIMATE ME AND I WILL FUX YOUR **** ALL UPSIDEDOWN.

O and Blaze blue is da ****.

Legend in tha making ladies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Im so flattered tai lol.

but gamer you think i have just been sitting on my *** in texas do you? lol

for the record i have always beat ruby friendly, tourney, and crews so in case if you forgot. He maybe has gotten better but i have gotten WAY more technical all this time i have been training until my time arrives to shine.

and then when i move to dallas for school and to play some good people I wiill crush ALL of them, best beileve i will be coming for all of you (jeff and tim you got asswhuppin comin too)

SV don give up now this should bee more incentive to get stronger.

UNDERESTIMATE ME AND I WILL FUX YOUR **** ALL UPSIDEDOWN.

O and Blaze blue is da ****.

Legend in tha making ladies.
Blazblue is ****ing great. I look forward to playing you when you come back to az.

Also, I don't think we played friendlies. Just in tournament, and crews.

Also; have fun losing to us all when you get back.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
SV's peach is terrible though. And took 9 stocks off the tucson crew at TAE

seriously SV. you guys are too ****ing ****ty to be talking so much trash to us. get the **** off jeff's ****ing **** already. it's like, almost ALL of you are terrible. and the funny thing is, you all talk **** and hide behind jeff and tim because YOU guys all suck. but jeff and tim don't even talk **** to us! because they're not dumb ****s like all the ****ty players you guys have (which is pretty much everyone). so shut the **** up already
Are you ****ing kidding me? Chris, Tim talks as much **** as anyone. Just on everyone else's accounts, and as much **** as you talk to us, I'm being confident we can hold our own? I'm practicing, and I'm getting better, apparently a lot, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone. I'll improve even more, til I can keep up ^^

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
but dude, you play SAMUS.
Who says i haven picked up a higher teir character? besides why does it matter whether or not i play samus?

who hides behind jeff and tim? not me human.

Blazblue is ****ing great. I look forward to playing you when you come back to az.

Also, I don't think we played friendlies. Just in tournament, and crews.

Also; have fun losing to us all when you get back.
I have yet to pick a character to play with

We did i remeber them, you reset ALOT.

Have fun losing? to who forward? jeff? i think that is about it.

the only two people i have not truly played is jackie and gamer.

also for the record tim has talked so much **** to everyone it's not even funny lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Really?

I've never seen talk **** in the SV vs Arizona drama.

I've only seen him talk trash in the Falco, Pikachu, and tourney boards about how good Jeff is.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Who says i haven picked up a higher teir character? besides why does it matter whether or not i play samus?

who hides behind jeff and tim? not me human.

I have yet to pick a character to play with

We did i remeber them, you reset ALOT.

Have fun losing? to who forward? jeff? i think that is about it.

the only two people i have not truly played is jackie and gamer.

also for the record tim has talked so much **** to everyone it's not even funny lol.
I'm positive that I've only played you in tournament, and in crews.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ruby you only beat me in crews and round robin thats not a tourney and im pretty sure i got higher than you and i almost beat jackie twice a win is a win and this kind of funny and unless you guys wanna get kicked in the face then you better shut up ha mother ****ers we win YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tee hee

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
joey your ****ing crazy your not suppose to use your skills for harm to others... no matter how annoying or smelly they may be hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
ruby you only beat me in crews and round robin thats not a tourney and im pretty sure i got higher than you and i almost beat jackie twice a win is a win and this kind of funny and unless you guys wanna get kicked in the face then you better shut up ha mother ****ers we win YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tee hee
Talking trash when you obviously don't know what you're talking about is laughable.

We went 9-11 in friendlies, with you ahead by two games, and I've beaten you in RR, and in crews, when I was behind a stock, nonetheless.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235507

The results show that you not only lost to me, but placed significantly lower than I did.

Hurts to eat your own words, doesn't it?

Furthermore, outside of other scrubby SV kids, anyone good will vouch that I'm better than you, and have, on several occasions.

Please refrain from talking **** until you're better than me.

owait, that won't happen.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Ha ruby if you were as good as much you smell than maybe you wouldn't stink cmon tai we should take xanders money didn't he say you couldn't beat him in falco dittos so we should beat him then kick dirt in his face! ill remember that xander

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
jackie sandbagged the **** out of you. if he really wanted to win, he would have kicked your ***. he was just making it more challenging by playing ganon and then sandbagging you in marth ditto

Ruby/Gamer Dr. Phil says
how about you money match me for 20 bucks?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
man... you guys.. are all somethin else.. I just wanted to come back and have some fun.. awesome melee.. with AZ.. .. **** SV, Tucson, Phoenix, Glendale, wherever. If there's a smash player around.. lol.. i jus .. wanna play.. ^^: as for the drama.. You can't lie and say all this SV vs Tucson stuff is negative... True it's negative by the insults and such but it's keeping our individual regions competetive.. and that's what I like.. ^^; as for whom's better on this and that..

Carlton quote: Let the Controllers do the talking!

VectorMan > Axe lol ^^ (I love Jeff)

and yeah.. umm i wanna melee..!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Just saying, placings don't matter as much as who you win and lose to.

There's tough pools and tough brackets.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
You all need to shut up, I'm the worst out of all you. I will kick your *** in a spelling bee though, and that's what matters.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
This whole matter is laughable honestly

like i said many times before.

Let the controllers do the speaking

actions are louder then words

cause now everyone is just blowing hot air

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I find it funny though someone who was getting stomped on so badly at first gets a little skill and starts talking garbage.

i have noticed

that Tucson calls S.V. scurbs yet the 'scrubs' have easily pissed you guys off lol i find that really funny, cause if you tucson guys were "that good" then why feed into mindless **** talking, cause if you guys lose then you will never hear the end of it. (cause joey makes sure to make people remeber when they have lost)

If you noticed the good players haven't really said anything lol (i.e. Jeff, Tim, Forward, Jackie, Myself) because they know they are good so why talk?

Because when you talk **** win or lose you still look like an ***

in the end skill is what really matters.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Why does Tucson hate on SV sooooo Much???

You guys are all just picking on a bunch of little kids, lolzers

Well, Me (16 Yr) Joey (15Yr) Joe (17 Yr )

But yeah, you guys are good, but seriously, c'mon...

YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD AS US :3

I mean, have you seen a Link as beastly as mine?

A Falco as combotacular and calm as Joey's?

A Zapping Sapping Pika, such as Jeff's?

A Jaw Dropping Mewtwo like Timmy's?

I know i'm just talking but, Tucsonians, calm down a little, we just regularly beat you:3

We don't all hide behind Jeff, I try not to, but since my skill fails in comparison to his, then of course I'm gonna praise him...

Uh, yeah

Smurfy Link > All Tuscon :p

Don't ask me to money match, I'm saving for a DSi

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol!!!! Sebastian, you would quote that hadouken thing lmao!!!

dude Branden, that was like... the most messed up vid i've seen. i felt bad for that white dude, but shoot, it was tight that a black man won for once lol.

so SV's going up to tucson on thursday... and.... yeah... =D can't wait lol. i wanna smash

what's up with all this tucson vs SV drama? you guys scare me lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
lol!!!! Sebastian, you would quote that hadouken thing lmao!!!

dude Branden, that was like... the most messed up vid i've seen. i felt bad for that white dude, but shoot, it was tight that a black man won for once lol.

so SV's going up to tucson on thursday... and.... yeah... =D can't wait lol. i wanna smash

what's up with all this tucson vs SV drama? you guys scare me lol
SV starts the **** talk every time, yet everyone outside of you and Tim sucks.

Sean and Carlton are the only others I've had problems with recently, and I still believe that I'm better than them. I'll do my best to prove that when you guys come up.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I find it funny though someone who was getting stomped on so badly at first gets a little skill and starts talking garbage.

i have noticed

that Tucson calls S.V. scurbs yet the 'scrubs' have easily pissed you guys off lol i find that really funny, cause if you tucson guys were "that good" then why feed into mindless **** talking, cause if you guys lose then you will never hear the end of it. (cause joey makes sure to make people remeber when they have lost)

If you noticed the good players haven't really said anything lol (i.e. Jeff, Tim, Forward, Jackie, Myself) because they know they are good so why talk?

Because when you talk **** win or lose you still look like an ***

in the end skill is what really matters.
Take yourself out of that list.

Tim talks mad trash over aim.

Also, Jackie talks more **** than Chris does.

You're a joke, just like Joey is. You **** talk, yet you include yourself in the "people who don't trash talk." Joey tries to talk ****, yet he can't even bring up solid evidence of him being better than me, yet I've proven it, and I have video proof, and even have the better players to vouch.

Next time you come down to AZ, expect to lose to me. There's no way you're going to improve nearly as much, or as fast as I am in an inactive community.

Sebastion, you don't seem to realize that you're the ones who start the trash talk, yet we destroy you every time. Outside of Jeff, and Tim, you're not even as good as I am, and I'm not even as good as the worst player on the Tucson crew. Your town doesn't destroy us, Jeff does. Tim would do well, rusty or not. And guess what? You're losing Jeff. You lost Carlton, and If memory serves correct, you're losing Joey, too.

I'm constantly improving, yet your whole city, minus jeff and tim will stay stagnant. Your whole city is comprised of scrubs who think they're good, and blinded by their arrogance, yet ALWAYS get their **** wrecked at ANY tournament Tucson enters with them.

There isn't a **** thing any of you can say to refute my arguments, and claims, since they are all facts.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice

You're a joke, just like Joey is. You **** talk, yet you include yourself in the "people who don't trash talk." Joey tries to talk ****, yet he can't even bring up solid evidence of him being better than me, yet I've proven it, and I have video proof, and even have the better players to vouch.

Next time you come down to AZ, expect to lose to me. There's no way you're going to improve nearly as much, or as fast as I am in an inactive community.

Sebastion, you don't seem to realize that you're the ones who start the trash talk, yet we destroy you every time. Outside of Jeff, and Tim, you're not even as good as I am, and I'm not even as good as the worst player on the Tucson crew. Your town doesn't destroy us, Jeff does. Tim would do well, rusty or not. And guess what? You're losing Jeff. You lost Carlton, and If memory serves correct, you're losing Joey, too.

I'm constantly improving, yet your whole city, minus jeff and tim will stay stagnant. Your whole city is comprised of scrubs who think they're good, and blinded by their arrogance, yet ALWAYS get their **** wrecked at ANY tournament Tucson enters with them.

There isn't a **** thing any of you can say to refute my arguments, and claims, since they are all facts.
I know im a joke everyone is in on it except you it's even funnier when people lose to me who think they are good.

your SO angry lol go eat a twinky or something

I haven't reall **** talked if you noticed lately I mean how can I? im all the way over here. All i said were facts

Tim plays around but your too stupid to notice.

Jackie never means it unless he says he means most of the time he is just dickin around

BUT NOW I AM GONNA TALK ****

Ruby from the first day we met you The SV crew has stomped you into the ground numerous times. I did beat you in friendlys, of course your not gonna remeber a *** whuppin i gave you cause you cant get it through your ****ing skull that you suck and will never EVER compare to me.

I will deal with you like i have everyone else who has stepped to me Ruby, put up to it and i will deliver the beatdown you want so badly. Then you are gonna john like you did last time, "I should have teched that rolled it wouldnt of hit me" suck it up ***** be a man

ok enough **** talking now heres what im gonna do

SO when i do come back, expect to get ****ing jumped on like everyone else who has crossed swords with me. I may lose but what makes me better than you because i never back down from a challenge and if i lose i will keep coming back for more. why you my ask? CAUSE I LIVE FOR THIS TYPE OF **** RUBY. WIN OR LOSE YOU WILL NEVER TRULY DEFEAT ME i will just keep coming back stronger then the last. Im like a sayian if i survive the previous battle it only makes me stronger (someone correct me if i got that wrong lol)

Yeah SV may talk but its all in good fun ruby you take it SO ****ING SERIOUSLY, calm down and realize that. Otherwise smash gets boring.

FOR the record THERE ARE NO MELEE PLAYERS HERE IN KILLEEN ONLY BRAWLERS top that ruby "my inactive community poor me" so i all i have to practice is me, my determination, my goals, and youtube to train with.

The best part is you won't be able to stop me because even if i lose i smile cause i know i will come back for more. SO ruby with all this talk of how good you are i hope you can take me down cause all it will do is make me get better, so you would be doing me a favor by beating me.

With all this said

cause it's

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet

\
ruby you should really calm down with calling joey names or when he goes up there to tucson he will take your head off... You also say your better than all of them execpt jeff and tim, yet you keep going back at them when they talk ****... why? Like carlton said quit being a *****... how about you all stop the **** talk just play melee...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
carlton you are my hero and ruby the only person i see getting pissed is you, you know the more you talk about how we suck the worse its going to look if you lose and yeah get angry at this post if you want w/e i don't care and if I recall look back at the post to see who started it joe just said that cape never comes to play and then gamer insults us AGAIN and carltons gonna **** you up ruby hey see that tucson its not jeff or tim so in your face HA!

Top Bottom