• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey guys tim said that he decided not to come and will never come back here again and says that he hates all of you especially everyone except me and hes not at my house right now playing melee and says that he'll **** that cape pedophile in pokemon and melee with a spirit tomb with wonder guard Tee Hee and sebastian don't degrade me to that low of a level

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
hey guys tim said that he decided not to come and will never come back here again and says that he hates all of you especially everyone except me and hes not at my house right now playing melee and says that he'll **** that cape pedophile in pokemon and melee with a spirit tomb with wonder guard Tee Hee and sebastian don't degrade me to that low of a level
...?

Are you talking about how I said "WE" when I was talking about the kids on Cape's level?

Sorry Joey :3

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ruby umm it was just tim and jeff, jeff went to go pick tim up from the airport they played at forwards for a little ten went home get your pantys out of a knot lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
ruby umm it was just tim and jeff, jeff went to go pick tim up from the airport they played at forwards for a little ten went home get your pantys out of a knot lol
From what Spencer said, they weren't there for "a little while."

Plus I live 20 minutes away from Seans. Furthermore, they had picked up Chris, who stayed at Seans place the whole time. There was no reason not to attempt to contact me, since it should have plainly obvious that I wanted to smash, and that I desperately want to improve. It was a ****ing douche move.

Don't tell me what to, or not do. I have all the right to be pissed off at the community.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
From what Spencer said, they weren't there for "a little while."

Plus I live 20 minutes away from Seans. Furthermore, they had picked up Chris, who stayed at Seans place the whole time. There was no reason not to attempt to contact me, since it should have plainly obvious that I wanted to smash, and that I desperately want to improve. It was a ****ing douche move.

Don't tell me what to, or not do. I have all the right to be pissed off at the community.
Yea, you have the right, but no one cares about you, so take your **** back to the Tucson thread :chuckle:
Maybe if you didn't john so ****ing much and were actually cool, people would like you more, and wouldn't pull douche moves on you?
Yea, there are plenty of reasons Jeff, Tim, Joey, Sean and Chris wouldn't contact you.

nobody wanted you to come anyways silly
HAHAHHAHAHA BURN!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
****in scrub, won't come around... cuz he FAILS. Since the only person he wants to play is Axe. Who is ****. oh and apparently Tim.

Talkin about Mr. Cape, not Tim.
of course he wants to only play with axe, why would he waste his time playing with scrubs like the rest of the people in your city?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
gamer what do you have to prove im pretty sure no one gives a **** about your intentions to try and prove that we suck which we don't and maybe if you didn't waste your time with us and tried to get better maybe you would beat jackie if you think your better than stop having ***** fits and your the one who started it so you should shut your ****ing self up

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
(blah blah you guys all suck)... maybe if you didn't waste your time with us and tried to get better maybe you would beat jackie if you think your better than stop having ***** fits and your the one who started it so you should shut your ****ing self up
ok then i guess i'm never playing you again.

which doesn't really matter since i **** you anyway

forward

Smash Champion
You are my shining star!

Tucson vs SV crew battle! Let's make it happen, but I won't participate :)

Oh yea, bombs over bahgdad is my jam!

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
You are my shining star!

Tucson vs SV crew battle! Let's make it happen, but I won't participate :)

Oh yea, bombs over bahgdad is my jam!
lol uh we have tim back(for now and until he leaves in a week), I'm pretty sure 5 on 5 we'll win, even with you, yea i'm doin it, I'm talkin **** to Fowid:) even though i'm a scrub... :(

I honestly believe
Tim, Jeff, Joey, Zach(Cape) and Sebastian, can beat, Forward, Gamer, Jackie, Ruby, and whoever the **** else, I really don't care.

Oh and Joey, don't listen to his ****, just practice, and ****in' **** him

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
joe it doesn't matter anymore anyways cause im quitting melee gamer im sorry I said those things to you if you want to know why im quitting than ask jeff

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
how abuot we DO do a crew battle, 50 bucks per crew winner takes all (so ten bucks per person and winning crew leaves with 20 per person)

jeff tim zach joey and whoever against sean me jackie xander and john.

forward

Smash Champion
Why do I have to ask Jeff? Why can't I ask you? I think it's because Jeff is leaving SV and without him there is no shining star to drive the SV melee community.

Blitz: Haha, right on, I'll take your challenge. But I warn you, we have peach players >:D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm better than Joey and Sebastian, LOL. The rest of the Tucson Crew (Sean, Jackie, Chris, and John[Mott]) are all better than me too, and with Tim being out of practice, I highly doubt you'll win.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
K, whatever, you and joey and Zach are on the same lvl, who the **** is john.

Lol@ Sean, peach is like sheik, gay as ****, And we have one too! :)) And I was thinkin about quitting too, I'm just too addicted to this ****in' game to quit though. Without Jeff here theres only gonna be 4 active players, or so. And next year I'm movin to the east coast, NC smash its gonna be too fun.

Woah, gamer, hang on lemme change that, :p Jeff, Tim, Zach, Turnip, and Tag.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

Lol@ Sean, peach is like sheik, gay as ****, And we have one too! :)) And I was thinkin about quitting too, I'm just too addicted to this ****in' game to quit though. Without Jeff here theres only gonna be 4 active players, or so. And next year I'm movin to the east coast, NC smash its gonna be too fun.

John is moTT, who's 3rd in Tucson right behind Sean (0, doesn't count) and Plenip.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero

I'm better than Brian, too. If you think Zach's on Joey's level, then I'm obviously better than him too.

Oh look at that; I **** your city. Guess what? I'm the worst player on the crew. You better hope Jeff takes off 8 stocks, 'cause if he doesn't, expect to get rolled by Sean and Chris.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
oh look jeff ***** your whole crew everytime...
and no Zach is better than you because he plays just as gay as you do....
oh and another thing Carlton is better than you and joey and him are on the same level so obviously NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR JOHNING *** so you can shut up and go take a shower and wash your feet thanks :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

SV's peach is terrible though.

I **** turnip, i **** brian, i'm sure i'll beat cape, tim will be close and jeff i can take a few stocks off of.

sorry

oh and another thing Carlton is better than you and joey and him are on the same level so obviously NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR JOHNING *** so you can shut up and go take a shower and wash your feet thanks :)
jeff's not going to **** our crew now that we have fwd's new FOX ****. xander is EASILY better than carlton and joey is better than carlton and carlton isn't even there so wtf was the point of that. joey and xander are on the same level but i think xander is just a bit better than joey.

seriously SV. you guys are too ****ing ****ty to be talking so much trash to us. get the **** off jeff's ****ing **** already. it's like, almost ALL of you are terrible. and the funny thing is, you all talk **** and hide behind jeff and tim because YOU guys all suck. but jeff and tim don't even talk **** to us! because they're not dumb ****s like all the ****ty players you guys have (which is pretty much everyone). so shut the **** up already

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
SV's peach is terrible though.

I **** turnip, i **** brian, i'm sure i'll beat cape, tim will be close and jeff i can take a few stocks off of.

sorry

jeff's not going to **** our crew now that we have fwd's new FOX ****. xander is EASILY better than carlton and joey is better than carlton and carlton isn't even there so wtf was the point of that. joey and xander are on the same level but i think xander is just a bit better than joey.
Forrest is better than TT. Andrew is better than Carlton. Get ***** SV.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Joey and Xander have a pretty even record SLIGHTLY in Xander's favor, to my knowledge.

A reputable person's also told me that Joey and Xander are about even, Xander probably being a tiny bit better (it's not Woods, and I don't want to get them involved in the trash talk)

I don't know if you guys have crew battled since the last time I was there, but last time, Jeff took out nearly the whole crew because Sean used Falcon, couldn't take him out, and then Jeff just took a bunch of stocks out after that because nobody else on the crew could really stack up. I'm pretty sure that with Sean taking this game more seriously (and using a character that doesn't have a bad matchup on Falco), the crew battle could swing in a different direction.

p.s.

I smell a rematch crew battle sometime when I'm in town, esp. since Timmy's leaving soon.

I repped honorary Tucson last time :D

Perhaps the same could happen.

Btw, are y'all puttin' money on the line?

Top Bottom