• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i don treat jeff better joey, KROE had no complaints about jeff.. she had complaints about you and smurf, and carlton too, but for different reasons, that' i'll tell him later
i said hi and said we play melee not brawl and she HAS SOMETHING TO ****ING SAY ABOUT THAT REALLY?

****ing really? she complained about me i tried not to flip out lol maybe next time i will just tell her off okay tim lol

***** gonna catch it when she comes back in here tim

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
****in ***s... you wanna play Brawl... go to a ****in brawl thread, where brawl is liked.. not in MY ****IN THREAD... KROE, Smurf whoever the **** else.. go somewhere w/ur ****in brawl talk... THAT GAME ****ING SUCKS EGGS....

****in losers....

One person joins the thread... that NONE of YOU even know, except Me, Jeff, Carlton, and the whole SV community goes gaw gaw over a chick, that NONE of you even personally know. Then to go crazy about it and somehow, the thought of Brawl somehow comes back after months upon months w/o it, but a girl that happens to play it, jus happens to bring Brawl back to life...

Just to think all the **** I've done for SV, I could be disrespected so fast... it's good to know... Just remind me if I EVER MEET SOMEONE close in you're life.. I'll make sure I do the best I can to **** UR **** UP, or better yet disrespect you in any manner possible, AND I'M SURE I'M GOOD AT DISRESPECT..no.. I KNOW I'M GOOD AT IT!

Don't get me wrong, I'm GLAD YOU WANNA spend time w/her and such....but ****in BRAWL THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ****IN THREADS FOR THAT ****TY GAME... as for Pokemon, I doubt anyone, except maybe Joe (Blitz) will even come remotely close to beating her... She knows just as much as I do, if there's a strategy I used on her, she'll use it on you.. Most of you don like playing me in pokemon.. She'll be sumwhat familiar...

NOTE: Me as a person, I don't care, you all can do watever ur heart desires, you know I don't care, but I'd rather NOT get on smashboards having 8, 9 PM's from KROE asking me to tell YOU all to stop the "flirt" act you're acting towards her, when she's said to stop, or for the "number asking" or anything like that... then for her to message **** to me like "Wow Timmy, they don't respect you, they know about our past, and here YOUR friends are trying to do this w/me blah blah blah.. How can you trust them... etc.. etc... I KNOW UR KIDDING.. AND IF UR NOT.. THEN UR NOT.. but she doesn't... and i'd rather not have her insult, my intelligence or allegiance WITH MY FRIENDS... cuz the way she says things... WE had a past.... When she says them... will hurt alot more than when others would.. so plz.. just give me that respect...*sigh* as for Brawl.........

**** Brawl, GTFO if you wanna talk about the Product of a "game" you think that **** is..
I'm pretty sure I'll beat you, Kroe, and Joe at pokemon.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
no tim xander sucks and how come i can't compete you haven't even played joe and i beat joe like most of them last time we played so i don't know about now but blazblue is so cool its hard getting used to an xbox coontroller though and does anybody have an atlas i have to do a project

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Joey, I don want you to play her if you're going to cheat, if you're not going to cheat, then cool ya know... =p i do think you might beat her, but there are some things you lack knowledge on.

@Carlton, don worry it was nothing big, just stuff you already know, nothing personal vs you, she was just wondering why all my friends were being "nice" i guess idk.. ask her if she post again.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
AND THE WAR OF THE INTERWEB CHICK HAS ENDED! 0_o

If my GF came in here and everyone was being nice I wouldn't mind :3

but yeah Tim, sorry about it... I was just kinda joking around... but with the internet it's hard to tell the serious from the realz.

and what does she have to say about me! >:(

I was tryin to be nice and she backstabs me! The person she don't even know!

WHAT THE NERVE :3

...yeah... Marvel VS Capcom?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
*sigh* noone reads =/

She said NOTHING bad about you guys.... Just she HATES the phone number, flirt talk nonsense.... I KNOW UR KIDDING... but she doesn't, and she took offense to that, and she was tellin me stuff like "wow timmy you would just let them ask me for my number and not defend me, bla blah blah etc... she just didn't like the attention i guess..

either way it's over.. back on to more important things..

1. Axe effect is nearly done.. hopefully this weekend...
2. Ruby will NOT beat anyone in pokemon, but im sure he'll put up a good fight, yes Joey, he does cause the drama and doesn't even realize it.. yes all true

3. I miss sv
4. where's KROE? then again should i care? in a nice way?
5. uhh yeah

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i don't even cheat that bad and what am i gonna do have starly use dig surprise her and then die ooooh thats soooooo cheap and how come no one answered my atlas question *****es and is she gonna even post just wondering don't get offended

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
idk if she'll post or not, i finally have wi-fi in my room so if anyone wants to play me in pokemon, i'll be more than happy to play anyone

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Chances are high that Xander can beat everyone here in Pokemon. Except me of course hahaha.
not to be mean or nothing it seems that ruby thanks he can beat everyone at anything.

i will say though tim IS A ****ING POKEDEX

tim has beaten everyone he has come against, if not at first then he just makes a way to win.
ask most of tucson because tim has already ran through most of them. im not trying to ride on tim or nothing it's just what i have seen.

(he maxed some of his pokemon stats at about 40 lol no joke)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Apparently from what Xander tells me nobody in SV plays the least bit of Shoddy except Joe which doesn't spell good things hahaha.

Most the people considered really super good you'll come across through Smogon and Shoddy.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol @ you people who THINK you know pokemon better than me... bleh no big deal.. it doesn't really bother me much... well have fun everyone..

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
look how often i post here man... if i really could.. i would.. but im in the military.. i don have the freedom i used to... even now i'm working on axe effect, and that gets harder each week as i progress in the military, it's the weekend right now, and here I am in this stupid clinic doing work =/ it's not cool

as for people on shoddy i've already done my fair share of battling, just not on my account since I don't have one, I wouldn't talk all this mess if I don't have good reason..

Another thing i'm not like MOSTLY all of you, you all use a site, or some kind of source to know what moves are good, me I already know, thiing is... it's common sense, any my knowledge for common sense on moves is just better, since i've done it for so long. Most of you are just now coming into it.. I've been around ever since it came out. I know all the ****, before people even figured out ways to use it..

It's annoying for me to play someone, then they say "omg, you copied bla bla bla.. or this or that, or ur just a follow up "enter gamertag here" I practically started many, of what they are now... just I don't care about claiming anything, because i don really care, I just play to play, now, since i can't play like i used to anymore

Top Bottom