• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
So, anyone know where I could find a version 1.0 of Melee?
I lost mine, so I can't really play unless I go over to someone elses house. :p

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ha ha mr. j your so funny you too branden and god dammit! I can't believe I left my controller in jeffs car now what do i do!

EDIT: oh my god blazeblue is the **** that game is so badass if i had an xbox that would be the only game I would play and noels like the coolest character she can do way cool stuff

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
uhhhhh wobbles got first forward got second and jeff got third in doubles wobbles and forward got first tai and jeff got second ******* picking tai over me jk and plenip got the other place wobbles got first in our 3 man crews jeff tai and I got 2nd and the rest idk but it was so weird forwards team beat wobbles we beat forwards and wobbles beat us so wtf and yea that was pretty much it

AXE 09

Smash Master
joey!!! i'll keep your controller safe, i'm so sorry =(

dude turnip, that was such a **** tournament lol. joey's foot got crawled on by an ant carrying a bee

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
ha ha mr. j your so funny you too branden and god dammit! I can't believe I left my controller in jeffs car now what do i do!

EDIT: oh my god blazeblue is the **** that game is so badass if i had an xbox that would be the only game I would play and noels like the coolest character she can do way cool stuff
BB is amazing.

Noel is amazing.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah carlton pick the ugly character who is a guy ****** jk and jeff don't let anybody use it! promise me!

EDIT: that bee was amazing it was like the highlights of the tournament

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Noel<Arakune

I hate fighting noel she is a spamming ***** lol i have only seen 1 good noel online
I hope you realize that drive-spamming noels are ****ty, and are easily beaten, since most of her drive moves have super ****ty block stun.

The only real "safe" ones are like 6B and 236D on block. The rest, especially 6C, and 28D have terrible lag on block.

Arakune is also one of Noel's worst matchups. God ****. He's one of the hardest characters to approach, and Noel has terrible range, and like no good approach options, other than her A moves.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I hope you realize that drive-spamming noels are ****ty, and are easily beaten, since most of her drive moves have super ****ty block stun.

The only real "safe" ones are like 6B and 236D on block. The rest, especially 6C, and 28D have terrible lag on block.

Arakune is also one of Noel's worst matchups. God ****. He's one of the hardest characters to approach, and Noel has terrible range, and like no good approach options, other than her A moves.
I know i usually instant block most of her stuff and curse then **** her lol. i started out with noel but then when i saw some many peopl use her i switched over to
Arakune and haku-men

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i jumped about and down screaming like a little girl who hasn't seen daddy in 3 years.

i immediately proceeded by asking everyone not in the immediate vicinity of the television if they had also witnessed the phenomenon that had just occurred.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
i ***** him. four stocked him. just like i'm going to do against you

<3 TT
wtf gamer. u freakin low damaged 3 stocked me get it right :laugh: but sorry Mr.J i sucked *** at this one. man you need to hurry back because my peach sucks without you to play with everyday. tucson has gotten better though atleast since a few years ago when me and you used to go up and play so watch out everyone is good now. but **** i didnt even practice running up to this so yeah i sucked. most of my matches came down to the last stock and i ****in choked i hate that **** especially when i know my peach should have had a comfortable lead. and watch out jeff can teleport with pika now. me and gamer saw that **** it was crazy nuts and against forward non the less **** son holy ***. ruby good job beating me i freakin killed myself when i was shiek that sucked but **** no johns. and blazblue is the shiznat omg i need to get an xbox now. next time im up there ima bring vitamins T H and C with me to help me out. ;);)

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
HAHA I found my fire red game :p

Tim, I challenge you to a Poke'mon battle!!
It could be a money match too :p

Oh yeah, since Adam quit Melee, then what happens to the rankings -_- I can't move up without beating him, but I can't because he doesn't play anymore. Argh it's confusing.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lmao.... *points at Jeff* "Rise, oh Jeff'eth" lol Jerk, what if I lose, then he'll take my money, I mean who knows he might be good.. (hehe i sure hope so for you're sake Tri_Edge) XD

Very Large Update in first Post, I recommend all of you take a good read at it.. I miss all of you and i'm gonna do my best to keep everyone motivated, I'm sure Axe will as well.. hopefully, when I come back, maybe I can work on a combo Video of my Link Man - (Smurf), My Knee man (Blitz) and my 2D fighter G&W/or up and coming Falco. (YEAH!) and of course Deltron Zero's Samus (Masta Deltron) hey you never know.. I wanna see alot of improvement when i come back.. You guys shocked the **** out of me when i came back the first time.. i loved your improvement, that's what I wanna see again.. ^^

What? Sheik Combo Video For Mr. J/Farmer - really it's sheik, use two moves and you have something decent.. a.k.a boring.. so who cares about these two.. (lol j/k) A Peach one, Maybe ^^:

Impress me SV I know you all won't let me down! <3

Top Bottom