• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Priest, not to many of us know who he is,
Do you know who I am?!?!?!
Oh and I've gotten a lot better with sig making, any time you want to go again, I'll beat you!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
NO! I AM THE BEST SIG MAKER!

AND I AM THE BEST FALCO IN ARIZONA!

In fact... I AM THE BEST FALCO IN THE NATION. PROVE ME WRONG.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Actually, I do go to Brawl tournaments. LOL

It's just so that I have knowledge in both games. I never stated I hated Brawl...

So you see, I like both games and can play both games. I just prefer Melee WAY MORE than Brawl.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Okay, I have a question.

Who gives a **** if Brawlchamp has a better (Brawl) Falco than Kosuke? He barely even plays Brawl if at all. That doesn't change the fact that he's obviously a giant ****ing ****** who thinks he's the best Falco in the nation because he's "better" than everyone else in his city.

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I have a question.

Who gives a **** if Brawlchamp has a better (Brawl) Falco than Kosuke? He barely even plays Brawl if at all. That doesn't change the fact that he's obviously a giant ****ing ****** who thinks he's the best Falco in the nation because he's "better" than everyone else in his city.
wow dude that was a joke on the Falco boards. i just wanted to see how ppl would react. i know there are other Falcos like Sethlon, SK92, Hylian, and Chillin that are way better than me. so yea....

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Theres a brawl tourney at my friends house August 16th with a possible melee tourney after if time permits, there will be melee friendlies going on during though. Check out the thread, and I hope to see you guys there.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
SV Brawl Noobs:

All the good players in SV play Melee, so the noobs have no one to put them in their place.

p.s.

AAAXXXXEEEE. TIIIIIMMMMYYY...

LET ME HOUSE YOU AGAIN.

Top Bottom