• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
So whats new in AZ I see Forward started some bi-weeklies. Ive been trying to play some Kansas people but there all afriad of the Great Mr.J......

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol darn it mr. j! GET BACK HERE!!! dude! we only played for like... what, 2 or 3 days? definately not enough. lol but seriously man, hopefully you'll come back to visit sooner than i think. we have a few new melee players here. well, they're not exactly "new" but they're starting to get advanced. vman and i have been training this guy's falco, and he's making pretty good progress

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
No it wasn't you don't Play melee.. you play Brawl.... *cough* lol XD........now if only you ALWAYS played melee then it'd be worth it.. Yeah

And yeah we need to play more.. ummm.. and the newer guys are getting there..it's kinda cool........sorta...
yeah

BTW: I ***** Axe in Brawl and Melee and Mario Kart and every game he owns.. yea yea yea yea yea yea yea... xD

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah, mr. j's actually pretty cool lol. and yup! i've been training joey :p i've also been training Vectorman at halo 3, but he just sux way too much to do anything! i dunno why, but vectorman just sux at every game and life itself.

BTW - gamer, how were the matches between you and azenith? i wanna smash! are you still going on the 14th and 15th?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
hell no **** wolf. all he does is b b b b b b b b b b roll b b b b roll b fsmash fsmash b b b roll fsmash roll roll roll b b b fsmash roll dsmash

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
that's actually all brawl is smash, roll, smash, stationary dodge, roll, tilt, A, A, A, especially online... roll smash.. yeah.. boring...

Uhh nice to meet you mikey's friend.. yeah... Joey.. sure..

And yeah.. Jeff's gay.. he says he teaches, me this that, yea right... The other day.. Jeff and I played stepmania.. jeff's played this game for like years... It was my first time and i beat all of his top scores.... oh and I ditto'd his pikachu ***** it..... same w/samus/falco, falcon, fox, G&W, Yoshi, and EVERYONE AND ANYONE he uses....

and mario party..

Mr. J' is lame.. but. he's actually pretty decent..lol..stubborn ****... just like me.. woot........yeah yeah eat my dots..

**** brawl melee = ok.. it's all about 64

AXE 09

Smash Master
**** brawl melee = ok.. it's all about 64
lol dude you suck! you would've never said that if i didn't show you those darn vids. which are amazing by the way

hey umm... we need to start thinking of a way to get up to mesa. gamer, if you're still going, it'd be so great if we could still get a ride from you if we get to your house

and nice to meet you FMF :p i'll probably see you at joey's house one day

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yea my cell is 480 216 8819

Don't mind me being 13 >.<
ah it's cool man. funny, cuz i'm usually the youngest smasher for some reason. but lately more younger people have been showing up. i'm 17 lol

my cell is 520-249-3743

Vman plays with balls every night

hmmm... gamer, if you get a ride, would there be no room for us?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SV

I've been informed but many of you have asked me to put a Brawl Rankings for SV... I'll begin working on this with a little bit more time in the mean time.. we should prepare for the tourney that I'M GOIN TO WIN! lol NOT.. umm yea

AXE 09

Smash Master
SV

I've been informed but many of you have asked me to put a Brawl Rankings for SV... I'll begin working on this with a little bit more time in the mean time.. we should prepare for the tourney that I'M GOIN TO WIN! lol NOT.. umm yea
you'll work on it when you have more time? hahahahahaha! funny joke man... funny...

lol jk. but yeah, this would be a pretty good idea. i think i'd like it :p plus when school starts again, i'll probably be needing help because i have no idea how to do rankings at the school.

well, i talked to brian, and he said that he probably can't take the van... i know my dad has a van. i'll see if there's something i can arrange with him. there's gotta be something we can do

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
SV

when and where would this tourney be?

haha Jeff. we destroyed that other team online.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Vectorman left his **** here.

I tried calling Goop for Ty's number, but no one picked up.

G-Mo isn't available either :|

Top Bottom