• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Heh, this is the third time that I have the first post on a new page. What can I say?

YO! whats' up people.
uhh...April 14th...I don't know yet. I'm not making any promises.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm pretty sure i'm going to T5, unless something comes up and my parents don't want me to go anymore for some reason, but most likely i'll be there. there's no way i wanna miss something like that! as far as this saturday... i have a feeling i won't be able to make it. i'll still ask my parents once they get home tonight. they already said i could go to T5, but i'm not sure if they'd let me go to tucson on such short notice. even though it's not that short lol. but it's short to them for some odd reason

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
hmm...your parents said you could go to T%...5 but they're not letting you go to tucson.
...isn't T5 in Tucson? I'm just sayin.
heh, heh...TNR. I still don't know what that means.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol i mean going to tucson on such short notice, not just going to tucson period. i'm only allowed to go to T5 cuz i told them ahead of time :p

lol TNR... the new revolution lol

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...grr, way to ruin my joke by changing the name. LOL!
Why don't you have an avatar AXE? You should have like pikachu or somethin. How come nobody else is posting?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
cuz nobody else is on.. lol well B-Will is but i'm talkin **** to him as we speak on msn. =p. j/k B-Will. lol so good luck to axe and his group at the round robin.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol yeah i hope so too

and an avatar? hmmm... maybe cuz i never learned how lol. i'll learn how eventually. is anyone up for smash on friday?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
G&W...Axe is a master of all chars. LOL!!!
Anyway, yeah i'm down with smash on friday. There's some stuff I wanna try. If I sucessfully pull it off, yay for me!...if I don't, controllers will go flying.(Not Really...maybe...no not really.)
Hmm, maybe I should get on MSN...Naw I gots riddles to solve on SWF.
later...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol wow Jeff.. you would put G&W as ur sig.. lol.. i hav to giv it to you tho.. ur G&W is good.. ^_^ hmm. some smash on Friday would be nice.. and plus it will help jeff warm up for the round robin he has that saturday... umm if i do play Friday.. i'm not sure how long.. so i'll keep you all udpated..

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
It's at...nevermind. I don't know. Umm...yeah friday might be good.. we'll see how I'm feeling after work.. you know...make sure that you keep ups udpated.. V3ctorman.
later...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
LOL! Mr. J, you're freaking ********.
Whatever, Sounds good to me. Funny how you use Bryan's real name instead of Tag.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey check out these rankings:

1. Turnip
2. Mr.J
3.Axe
4.Bryan

Those are some fly rankings for the top four.lol
lol what are those. the top 2 bk's this is how it should go.... lol

1. V3ctorMan's Falco
2. Axe's Pikachu
3. V3ctorMan's Mewtwo
4. Axe's Fox
5. Tag's Falco
Tied 6. V3ctorMan's = all his other chars
Tied 6. Axe's = all his other chars

then... maybe.. we can fit u and turnup in there. lol

ACTUAL RANKINGS.. FOR NOW..

Tied 1. Axe
Tied 1. Turnup Tosser
2nd Mr. Jaskolski
3rd. Blacknight
4th. Tag
5th. Priest Revan
6th. W4veMantis
7th. Senor Pimp Hand
8?
9?
10th. V3ctorMan ( I hav to work my way back up again.. since i told axe i gave my spot to him for my duration of not playing..

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Naw...more like:
1)Vectorman's Falco
2) All of Axe's chars
3)...does it really matter. LOL!

Anyway, I want to be number 9 on the list. Just so I can try my hardest not to let you get back to the top. LOL!!!

ACTUAL RANKINGS..FOR NOW..
Tied 1. Melee Master Mikey(whatever happened to this kid?)
Tied 1. Axe
Tied 1. Turnup Tosser
2nd Mr. Jaskolski
3rd. Blacknight
4th Tag
5th Priest Revan
6th Senor Pimp Hand
7?
8?
9th................guess.
10th. V3ctorMan
...yeah, looks good.:)

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol what are those. the top 2 bk's this is how it should go.... lol

1. V3ctorMan's Falco
2. Axe's Pikachu
3. V3ctorMan's Mewtwo
4. Axe's Fox
5. Tag's Falco
Tied 6. V3ctorMan's = all his other chars
Tied 6. Axe's = all his other chars

then... maybe.. we can fit u and turnup in there. lol

ACTUAL RANKINGS.. FOR NOW..

Tied 1. Axe
Tied 1. Turnup Tosser
2nd Mr. Jaskolski
3rd. Blacknight
4th. Tag
5th. Priest Revan
6th. W4veMantis
7th. Senor Pimp Hand
8?
9?
10th. V3ctorMan ( I hav to work my way back up again.. since i told axe i gave my spot to him for my duration of not playing..

*gasp* vectorman's mewtwo over axe's fox?????? actually... i don't even know lol. i haven't fought your mewtwo with my fox in a long time. we should have a final battle to see which is better, your mewtwo or my fox :p

oh and Mr. J... i WISH i could get a ride with you, but my mom's FREAKIN GAY and (for some reason) doesn't trust you... or vectorman... or blacknight... or priest revan... or ANYONE, waaaaa i want freedom ='( but i guess i'm still going, cuz my mom's over protective, so she's taking me. my gosh.... how embarassing >.< but... i guess i gotta get there SOMEHOW lol. yeah i'll still see you there lol. oh, and if you want directions, i think you have to ask b-will himself

and don't forget about my new luigi!! man he's so fun lol. he still needs some work though, i've been working on him lately

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha you're just mad cuz you know your zelda owns. i finally figured out how to work that avatar thing lol. wow...that was easy :p

you have some new moves wave???? i can't wait to see them! it's gonna be awesome lol

and Tim, i promise to try my best against you when you try to take your spot back. i'm not gonna go easy, so expect a challenge. i'm gonna do everything i can to win, i'm gonna really gay and counter pick any characters you use, chaingrab, spam moves, everything like that. expect the toughest fights you've ever had... unless you've fought taj. OMG that was crazy!!!!! my gosh, he really is psychic!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Heh, cheapy cheap cheap AXE and his desperation for 1st. ROFL!
Heh, I'll do everything I can too Axe. Knock his controller out of his hand once I get him off the edge, Pause the game like a million times during our fights, Make him laugh hysterically,etc,etc.
I'm sorry o'great Preist one. I do not have control over the "list" so I can't really do anything...sorry sir.

AXE 09

Smash Master
GUYS GUESS WHAT!!! it turns out that my mom has unexpected plans this saturday with school and stuff, so she said that i can go with someone else! which means YES! i can go with you Mr. J lol. if you still can take me, that'd be awesome.

it's funny how you guys usually call him Brian instead of Tag lol. anyways, Tag told me that he wants to go too. we were also talking to Carlton, and he told us that he MIGHT be able to go if he has a ride, so Mr. J, if you could take us, that'd be awesome. just let me know. geez, i'm so happy that i don't have to go with my mom anymore lol

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
Naw...more like:
1)Vectorman's Falco
2) All of Axe's chars
3)...does it really matter. LOL!

Anyway, I want to be number 9 on the list. Just so I can try my hardest not to let you get back to the top. LOL!!!

ACTUAL RANKINGS..FOR NOW..
Tied 1. Melee Master Mikey(whatever happened to this kid?)
Tied 1. Axe
Tied 1. Turnup Tosser
2nd Mr. Jaskolski
3rd. Blacknight
4th Tag
5th Priest Revan
6th Senor Pimp Hand
7?
8?
9th................guess.
10th. V3ctorMan
...yeah, looks good.:)
ive been grounded from the internet 4 the longest time. but i just got my report card and i might be able to play some of u on weekends

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
ive been grounded from the internet 4 the longest time. but i just got my report card and i might be able to play some of u on weekends
Anyways, that sounds great so ill pick you guys up about 10:30- 11:00, I like to get there a little early. Now I dont mind giving anyone a ride but we need gas so I think ten bucks from each of you guys will sufice for a round trip. Bring extra cash so we can grab some grub on the way. Word cant wait see ya at Buena.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming Axe,Tag, and Black it was fun. A few things I'd like to say first off everyone played good today. I placed 8th cool;) We all need to practice hard if we wanna kick some tail at T5. Also Black you got the most awesome boot stomp by Ganon I've ever seen!

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol man that round about thing was so awesome! everyone played good. not so good at first (with the exception of mr. j, he's like the only one that started out good lol) but later on we started doing good. dang, that ganandorf guy was really good lol. he beat me too. Mr. J, thanks for the ride, i'm glad you got to go lol. same with black and tag, you two did awesome. well, we better practice a crapload these next 2 weeks to get ready for T5! that's when we have to try our absolute best. man that was so fun! lol. i really wish you went, vectorman

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Awww...what about Wave?
whatever, glad to see you guys had fun and stuff. I don't know...I might be able to go to T5, gotta see what all I have going on and stuff. Good to see Melee Master Mikey again.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol.. yeah i hope you can come to T5 w/us wave.. it would be cool... MMM is always makin msgs but not like he has an intention of ever playin w/us.. =p

Axe - yeah i wish i could've went too.. but.. i couldn't not jus yet.. T5 is lookin good tho, so there I will be able to play..

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for coming Axe,Tag, and Black it was fun. A few things I'd like to say first off everyone played good today. I placed 8th cool;) We all need to practice hard if we wanna kick some tail at T5. Also Black you got the most awesome boot stomp by Ganon I've ever seen!
that crap scared the hel out of me lol but come T5 samus wil be upgraded (hopefully:chuckle: :chuckle: )

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha wave, you KNOW i wanted you to go! you make the game more fun than probably anybody else lol. and i'm glad to see that you've gotten better! you cought me off guard with that ness.
{Vectorman} "why did you start using ness?"
{Wave} "because he reminds me of kirby"
LOL! too funny.

guys.... PRIEST REVAN'S GOTTEN A LOT BETTER!! OMG!!! i played him today at school, AND HIS MARTH WAS BEATING THE CRAP OUTTA ME! his mind games are awesome! he learned to grab a lot more and time his moves and stuff, and it's just crazy! holy crap. his marth is actually really good lol. i didn't get to fight joey though :( Mr. J also learned some new tricks with sheik. with the road he's taking, he's gonna do even better in T5 than he did at the round about. Carlton even learned to be more patient, and he's really good at countering moves by dodging a move by wavedashing back then forward smash or down smash, that's so awesome. vect... i think your fox is even better than mine! that was really impressive on saturday, your fox is so fast! i haven't gotten a chance to fight it yet, but i really want to. Brian's probably the person who got better the fastest. his falco is a lot harder for me to beat now, it's hard to get him a lot of times

it looks like everyone's getting better! everyone, PLEASE practice your hardest these next 2 weeks and give it your all at T5

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
heh, sucks how i can never make it on monday's. Work and stuff. Sucks that T5 is gonna be on the 14th. I might not be able to get the day off. We'll see...

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
Hey yall. Good to hear to guys had fun and did good on your trip to tucson. Sucks i couldnt go, i got real sick last weekend. Better luck next time. Props to Mr.J for bringing back some new sheik tricks to practice. :p

Top Bottom