• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
hey all you wannabe clowners. So i hear people might want to play for some spots uh? Ill play whoever just not whenever let me know ;] Im hoping to play Vect mainly though we need are rematch. Now what is this talk about superior races lol. If you know your history you will know that europeans where the ones to evolve their society before all others. Hell the germans almost took over the world once.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
hey all you wannabe clowners. So i hear people might want to play for some spots uh? Ill play whoever just not whenever let me know ;] Im hoping to play Vect mainly though we need are rematch. Now what is this talk about superior races lol. If you know your history you will know that europeans where the ones to evolve their society before all others. Hell the germans almost took over the world once.
With Japanese help.

And don't even try that "Europeans are the best" crap either.

Proof:

A very humorous and revealing story is told about a group of white people
who were fed up with African Americans, so they joined together and wished
themselves away. They passed through a deep dark tunnel and emerged in sort
of a twilight zone where there is an America without black people.

At first these white people breathed a sigh of relief.

At last, they said, No more crime, drugs, violence and welfare.

All of the blacks have gone! Then suddenly, reality set in. The "NEW
AMERICA" is not America at all-only a barren land.

1. There are very few crops that have flourished because the nation was
built on a slave-supported system.

2. There are no cities with tall skyscrapers because Alexander Mils, a black
man, invented the elevator, and without it, one finds great difficulty
reaching higher floors.

3. There are few if any cars because Richard Spikes, a black man, invented
the automatic gearshift, Joseph Gambol, also black, invented the Super Charge
System for Internal Combustion Engines, and Garrett A. Morgan, a black man,
invented the traffic signals.

4. Furthermore, one could not use the rapid transit system because its procurer
was the electric trolley, which was invented by another black man, Albert R.
Robinson.

5. Even if there were streets on which cars and a rapid transit system could
operate, they were cluttered with paper because an African American, Charles
Brooks, invented the street sweeper.

6. There were few if any newspapers, magazines and books because John Love
invented the pencil sharpener, William Purveys invented the fountain pen, and
Lee Barrage invented the Type Writing Machine and W. A. Love invented the
Advanced Printing Press. They were all, you guessed it, Black.

7. Even if Americans could write their letters, articles and books, they would
not have been transported by mail because William Barry invented the Postmarking
and Canceling Machine, William Purveys invented the Hand Stamp and Philip
Downing invented the Letter Drop.

8. The lawns were brown and wilted because Joseph Smith invented the Lawn
Sprinkler and John Burr the Lawn Mower.

9. When they entered their homes, they found them to be poorly ventilated and
poorly heated. You see, Frederick Jones invented the Air Conditioner and
Alice Parker the Heating Furnace. Their homes were also dim. But of course, Lewis
Lattimer later invented the Electric Lamp, Michael Harvey invented the
lantern,and Granville T. Woods invented the Automatic Cut off Switch. Their homes
were also filthy because Thomas W. Steward invented the Mop and Lloyd P. Ray
the Dust Pan.

10. Their children met them at the door- barefooted, shabby, motley and unkempt.
But what could one expect? Jan E. Matzelinger invented the Shoe Lasting
Machine,Walter Sammons invented the Comb, Sarah Boone invented the Ironing
Board, and George T. Samon invented the Clothes Dryer.

11. Finally, they were resigned to at least have dinner amidst all of this
turmoil. But here again, the food had spoiled because another Black Man,
John Standard invented the refrigerator.

Now, isn't that something? What would this country be like without the
contributions of Blacks, as African-Americans?

Martin Luther King, Jr. said, "by the time we leave for work, Americans have
depended on the inventions from the minds of Blacks."

AXE 09

Smash Master
ok, i CAN'T believe that i'm actually writing my first post lol. but first of all, i just wanna say, it was great playing with all of you tonight over at Tim's house. i can tell everyone's getting a whole lot better.
Mr. J.... THAT WAS FREAKIN MESSED UP! WTF! you're like, "i'm gonna go pick up tim now, so i'll be back in a few minutes" (a few minutes later) hey Brian, where's Mr. J? he sure is taking a while. (An hour later, Tim calls) {Jeff} "hey Tim, where are you and Mr. J?" {Tim} "that's what i was about to ask, where's Mr. J? i thought he was supposed to come like an hour ago" WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? so we decided to call you AND YOU DIDN'T PICK UP THE PHONE! ok, that's messed up, omg. you completely ditched us lol. yeah...... that's messed up

but for the time you were there, you played pretty good. when we did 1V1, you played with Brian most of the time, but for the matches we played that i remember, you beat my fox once using peach, and i beat your peach once using fox. we definately need to play more matches together cuz i didn't play as many as i wanted to with you, i didn't wanna spoil the fun while you were playing brian. you both did really good. next time, i really wanna use my pikachu, i didn't get the chance to, but next time i will if i get the chance.

wow..... i still can't believe i'm actually posting something on smashboards

AXE 09

Smash Master
i was pretty much already used to it. i was really suprised when he actually came to Brian's house, but i guess that was just a one time thing

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
WOW, wow, ok sorry for the last 5-6 weeks, my cpu has been down and sort of still is, but im postin here anyways. lol, i could not say what i wanted to say previously since i've ben posting on the Wii lately. lol, anyway. lol B-Will and all of Tucson/Phoenix wherever eveyone is, i hope everyone's ben doin well. D4rk Sh3ik nice videos of you and the crew, everythin sounds exciting. still, that's good. I'm still planning on my tourney here in few weeks as well tehe. Omar, must be one hell of an opponent, but all around good stuff. ALSO I have some vids of me and the rest of sv that i need to post as well from our smash league so if you all could plz comment. on them, *I'll have them up sometime this week in a new thread in the video discussion section. Like usual Julian is annoying, Mr. j, is still gay, and wtf turnup is posting. haha.

LAST THING AS WELL, UMM I'LL SOON HAV SOME NEW VIDS OF ME PLAYN TOO AND I WOULD LOVE SOME CRITIQUE ESPECIALLY from .................... the gr8test Mewtwo player EVER.................Taj, so maybe he can help my mewtwo or something. My falco seems worse, but i'll show some vids of him too. well i'll have most of vids set up by end of this week so plz any of sv plz critique on us ok, thx.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna go! and i didn't even get any videos of me recorded ='( my parents can be kinda strict sometimes lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, a tourney here should be coming soom. I'm talking to Chuckie about hosting it. As soon as I have a date, I'll post it.

SV better come. You all need to play the rest of AZ and some real competition (minus axe).

Videos will be recorded here as well. I expect a big turnout.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey B-Will, good to hear from you. Glad smash is all goin well. Well I finally have some vids uploaded, all except for turnup tosser, Axe, and W4veMantis. LOL, I EVEN AGREED TO HAV A GROUP A.K.A. BK'S lol *Bad Kids*, it's stupid but idc. lol, gotta hav fun right? well so far it's me, BK Vector, BK Wave, and well anyone else i guess. lol, also, I have posted link to BHS smash league videos, in the video discussion section, i forwarn you all the videos will not be uploaded prolly till the end of today but the thread is there. k,

JUS TO LET YOU KNOW, (I TOLD ALL OF SV ALREADY TO EXPECT SOME CRITICISM FROM SOME PLAYERS because some of us need it.) I didn't want anyone gettin mad at me cuz I only post videos of me playin, SO I UPLOADED AT LEAST 5 GAMES OF EACH PLAYER, so don even trip. (BUT I'M TELLIN YOU EXPECT DEEP CRITICISM) It's the ONLY WAY we can get better, so get used to criticism from top AZ and other great players. Plus now i get no more complaints of pple complaining why i don post their vids, *but like i said i warned you already, but you wanted me to post it so i did.) expect ............. well I already know. lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mr. J, where were you last weekend? It was the second weekend that you said you were coming here to Tucson and then I couldn't get a hold of you. Wow...

To the rest of SV, Tucson will be having a tourney in mid-April (The date will be determined once Forward gets back to me). Check the link in my sig. You all better come this time...it's only an hour away so I don't want to hear any more excuses.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
that would be nice, but were not a big enough area Axe which is why tucson has the luxury. this is first one in tucson tho so it should be ok to go to. lol. oh yeah also sorry on the vids in the video discussion, i don hav any vids of you or wave. i thought i did cuz that's what i named it, but those were only ffa vids. lol oops.

They're almost done. (I hope) oh yeah, b-will plz help us. MANY OF US NEED HELP. so any critique would be nice you know.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh yeah, i was wondering how you got videos of me lol. i didn't think you recorded me, we need to get some of me, wave, and mr. J. i think i might try to go ot the tourney in tucson if my parents let me. you better go this time tim lol. i know you would've done good in the azbig one

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol yeah maybe, idk for sure tho, and yes of course. Umm im gonna try to convince everyone to go to this, and forget about J. he owes me money and he never does nethng, this is prolly only chance that i'll have. so i shud make it count

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Mr. J, where were you last weekend? It was the second weekend that you said you were coming here to Tucson and then I couldn't get a hold of you. Wow...

To the rest of SV, Tucson will be having a tourney in mid-April (The date will be determined once Forward gets back to me). Check the link in my sig. You all better come this time...it's only an hour away so I don't want to hear any more excuses.
B-Will, not all of us drive you know.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
in the video section, i gave some advice to Priest_Rave, Tag, and Blacknight, so read up guys, and try to improve from my advice, just think of different possible outcomes from them and try to switch it up

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Carpool? Only two of us in Tucson drive and at times we get 8-10 people to Phoenix...
The only people who can drive to Tucson are Mr. J and Wavemantis (and turnip tosser... kind of).

We can't trust either of them. Mr. J isn't reliable and Wavemantis has a life.

I could drive to Tucson... but I don't like SV enough to do that.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
yeah honestly j has been kind of inconsistant alot but i give him credit for showin up lately though. B will will find a way to make it up there somehow or at least me, vect, tag, and axe cause playing the same people over and over (no offense guys) is not makin me any better (accept vect and axe those 2 never get old) but i will argue to my parents if i can go but i gurrentee nothin.

AXE 09

Smash Master
speaking of which, i really wouldn't mind having another smash night soon lol. i can't tonight, but i'm free tomorrow, and the rest of spring break.

also, there's some very important news i have to tell you guys... vect and i were talking on the phone today, and he told me that he wants to take a break from smash for a while due to a lot of issues going on in his life right now. he's not quitting for good, but we might not get to smash with him again for a few weeks... maybe even months. he told me that he won't be probably won't be showing up to the smash clubs on fridays, or anything like that. he also said that if you try to call him, he might not answer, and he most likely won't be posting on smashboards for quite a while. i guess he wants me to run this thread now, and keep track of all the power rankings and stuff... he's putting me as number 1 now (which i shouldn't be, cuz i haven't even done a set with turnip tosser yet). sorry to break the news to you guys... but vectorman won't be playing with us for a while. he'll be back though, and he's gonna fight for his number 1 spot back through all of us here in sv. he wants all of us to train hard, so that way maybe he won't be number 1 in sv anymore, and he actually has a challenge. he expects a lot from us the next time we all play together with him

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
speaking of which, i really wouldn't mind having another smash night soon lol. i can't tonight, but i'm free tomorrow, and the rest of spring break.

also, there's some very important news i have to tell you guys... vect and i were talking on the phone today, and he told me that he wants to take a break from smash for a while due to a lot of issues going on in his life right now. he's not quitting for good, but we might not get to smash with him again for a few weeks... maybe even months. he told me that he won't be probably won't be showing up to the smash clubs on fridays, or anything like that. he also said that if you try to call him, he might not answer, and he most likely won't be posting on smashboards for quite a while. i guess he wants me to run this thread now, and keep track of all the power rankings and stuff... he's putting me as number 1 now (which i shouldn't be, cuz i haven't even done a set with turnip tosser yet). sorry to break the news to you guys... but vectorman won't be playing with us for a while. he'll be back though, and he's gonna fight for his number 1 spot back through all of us here in sv. he wants all of us to train hard, so that way maybe he won't be number 1 in sv anymore, and he actually has a challenge. he expects a lot from us the next time we all play together with him
is he still goin to T5?

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet

Issues in his life... lol.

My imaginary dog has more issues than he does.

He just has a to work 6 days a week now.

Top Bottom