• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol still immature as usual, anyways ill play you mr.j chill lolz. Hey vec will def do some friendles see ya saturday, me and bwill are still trying to find a venue to host the tourney. So im going out today to look for one.
Nice.. Glad ur goin Templar.. can't wait to play you.. hey how about a... ummm.. hmmm an ice cream match.. lol.... or a random.. meh nvm... don listen to me.. loll see you saturday.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey I thought of something only the best from SV should go to this T5 thing. I dont really feel like hearing that SV sucks because they beat up a lame Samus or Zelda. I feel we have to make a mark for us amongst the best in AZ not make jokes of ourselfs. Also theres no room in my truck for suckyness

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey I thought of something only the best from SV should go to this T5 thing. I dont really feel like hearing that SV sucks because they beat up a lame Samus or Zelda. I feel we have to make a mark for us amongst the best in AZ not make jokes of ourselfs. Also theres no room in my truck for suckyness
WOW! you would make an amazing remark like that... lol (speaking of which aren't you the reason why Tucson and Phx think so low of us... lol) neway tho.. Umm the only pple from SV that i know are going are You, Me, Axe and Turnup.. (ironically enough SV's top 4 players so yeah... I think we'll be fine..) Not sure if Black, or Tag is comin yet.. so I'll find out today.

Another Note: Priest Revan's Zelda is very good.. you hav trouble beating it.. lol (wait do you beat him) and Black's Samus.. is starting to get better so I wouldn't go so low on them as you are... lol.. i'm jus saying.. EVERYONE is improving... Make sure you remember that when you lose at T5.. lol j/k.

BTW: lol no room for suckyness.. **** Mr. J.. then why are you in the car... (lol burn) j/k man.. o_O;

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
1. Don't insult me.
2. You don't have to worry like a little p***y b***h, I'm not going. (I have more important things to take care of).

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yes... we are leaving early in mornin and then will prolly be bak the same day... unless you guys want to stay in Tucson for a day and stay at a hotel.. or we can request some housing... but if we request that.. whe should ask like... ummmmmmmm NOW!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes... we are leaving early in mornin and then will prolly be bak the same day... unless you guys want to stay in Tucson for a day and stay at a hotel.. or we can request some housing... but if we request that.. whe should ask like... ummmmmmmm NOW!
eh...about housing. I'm not very optimistic about that. I have hanki and butters housed and am working on housing for Colorado... go for the hotel unless you hear from me otherwise.

2 more days...

ROFL....that made me laugh for some reason. I don't know why. Probably because that's a typical Mr. J statement. Not wise to say amongst your fellow SV players though...

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
My words weren't supposed to piss people off, its just the truth, and Vec I know there getting better but there not ready for this caliber Tourney...but anyways were leaving pretty early about 9:00 so set those alarm clocks so far I got Tim, Sean, Jeff, and Brian going is thats it right? right Well practice tonight

AXE 09

Smash Master
Brian told me that he can't go, so... i don't think he will, but he might change his mind or something, i dunno. you should talk to him about that. dang... 9:00 in the morning??? holy crap! i usually don't wake up until like 3 in the afternoon lol

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...Snatch...yes.
Anyway, glad to see you guys all had a hella good time at T5. Glad to see that most of you made it past the pools...*cough*.
Good Stuff people. I am proud...*sniff*. What!? These are tears of hapiness!

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah i felt kinda bad that Mr. J didnt make it past the pools while the rest of SV did.
Mr. J had a tough pool though, so i wouldnt have been to surprised. he had to go against B-Will, Chaos Theory, myself (Dark), and Gamer, and mr. J. so only 1 was being kicked out and he just had bad luck with it.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I felt bad too for Mr. J. I thought I distributed competition evenly throughout the pools to make it fair but it sounds like I screwed up with our pool.

I guess I'll do shoutouts here for SV rather in the T5 thread while I'm here.

Vectorman - good to finally meet you man. you have a solid falco. good **** beating my marth. our matches were intense, close, and the **** talking from forward and taj didn't help any lol. i hope you can come to the next tucson tourney and i hope i can go up there if you guys ever throw something together.

Axe - nice playing you again. like vectorman, our MM was hella close. i think i was losing by a stock in the 5th game or something. i wanted to go falco against you but i knew you played jiggs so i couldn't lol. like the RR, you make a statement to the rest of AZ, getting 7th at T5. you definitely have potential to be one of the best in AZ.

Mr J - For how ******** you are on the boards, you are a pretty cool guy in person. Fun matches and playing you and tosser in teams after the tourney was gay...double peach? lol. keep practicing man.

Turnup - I don't think I got to play you once the entire tourney except for doubles. :( I hope you had a good time at the tourney.

Tag - Your falco seems to be improving some. Keep it up. You still have the MM between vec and me? If so, you should post it if you can; that **** was too funny.

Hope to see you all soon.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Please everyone I need no sympathy, true luck wasnt on my side there but it's ok I did great in friendly matches and all the cool people there it was awesome. LOl a funny thing I read Black you got mad owned by Light huh. funny He said you got the whole shebang

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah, I felt bad too for Mr. J. I thought I distributed competition evenly throughout the pools to make it fair but it sounds like I screwed up with our pool.

I guess I'll do shoutouts here for SV rather in the T5 thread while I'm here.

Vectorman - good to finally meet you man. you have a solid falco. good **** beating my marth. our matches were intense, close, and the **** talking from forward and taj didn't help any lol. i hope you can come to the next tucson tourney and i hope i can go up there if you guys ever throw something together.

Axe - nice playing you again. like vectorman, our MM was hella close. i think i was losing by a stock in the 5th game or something. i wanted to go falco against you but i knew you played jiggs so i couldn't lol. like the RR, you make a statement to the rest of AZ, getting 7th at T5. you definitely have potential to be one of the best in AZ.

Mr J - For how ******** you are on the boards, you are a pretty cool guy in person. Fun matches and playing you and tosser in teams after the tourney was gay...double peach? lol. keep practicing man.

Turnup - I don't think I got to play you once the entire tourney except for doubles. :( I hope you had a good time at the tourney.

Tag - Your falco seems to be improving some. Keep it up. You still have the MM between vec and me? If so, you should post it if you can; that **** was too funny.

Hope to see you all soon.
:)
yeah.. thx B-Will. I hav to agree w/you on that.. Our MM's were all close except that last game.. i think u 3 stocked me. :confused: but hey.. you were definetely what you lived up to be.. SV didn't lie to me.. I was surprised that I beat ur marth.. i was surprised that I did NOT beat ur falco.. lol.. this world has many surprises eh? man good ****. .tho.. our set went to all 5 games.. that was nice..

BTW yea Axe really good **** man.. idk.. you maybe... you jus maybe better than I am man.. You may not think it... but I'm beginnin to and the rest of SV is startin to as well maybe... idk.. we'll see what happens.. how bout this.. we'll do a set and that will determine it ok.. you down?

Congrats on 7th man.. oh yeah.. and Don giv Mr J. any sympathy.. he's played Falco's and he whould've ben prepared.. c'mon now.. Blacknight had Turnup Tosser, Light, Vato,, (3 peaches in his pool) and he still gets past them.. so no... lol Mr J should've ben prepared. :laugh:

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
C'mon, I'm sure Mr. J just had a unlucky day or somethin. At least he made an apperance unlike somebody I know... ... ... ............. .. .
Anywhoo, I wish I had shout-outs to give. Lucky son-of-a-guns.
Heh, Black vs. Light...and light won...get it?...nevermind.
Vect, we all know that Axe is better than you. There is no "maybe"...LOL! J/K, J/K...maybe.
PEACE!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol vectorman, that sounds awesome!!! yeah, let's do a set lol. i still remember our first set... (well actually, our ONLY set we've ever done) you completely ***** me lol. this time... i'm gonna be so gay. expect some gay jiggs on your falco if you choose him lol. i'm gonna be so cheap :p

Mr j... i thought you were gonna do a lot better considering how well you did at the Round Robin lol. but then again, you did have a hard pool, or so i heard. mine was kinda easy. the only hard player in my pool was Treven, so i guess i had it kinda easy lol. gotta love it :)

you know what? speaking of doing sets... i still haven't done my sets with blackknight, priest revan, OR turnip tosser! and now that i think about it, i don't think i've ever done one with Tag either lol. i really hope you go to the next tourney wave. you always make smash fun lol

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Do I really Axe? I don't think so...
Do you remember our 99 stock melee we had at Vect's house? Good times even though I lost like by like...50ish or somthin.
...I'm just glad I can finally accept how sucky I am at this game and get over it. Ballsac!!!
...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol wave ur an idiot.. shutup.. lol oh yea.. T5 doubles videos are up... grrr i can't watch them anymore cuz i jus get angry.. lol (sigh you guys tell me should we hav won that set if me and axe didn't fkkin sandbag ourselves so fkkin much) lol still PROPS TO STB.. they took advantage of our mistakes... ^_^

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you just STuFU VECTORMAN!!! LOL!
DUDE...You guys pretty much kinda ***** each other in those matches. Love that little stand-off Axe, Gamer7, and Vect had in there first match. It was all like, "hmm...ATTACK!!!"
I think it's funny how almost all of AZ says "too good" all the time except for SV. Maybe we should start saying it too...
Those matches=too good! ROFL!

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol ive never noticed it before, but your right
AZ is just "too good"
also, Vectorman, dude you were kicking so much *** agains the STB on your match on FD when you were the last man left. i really thought u coulda won that if u didnt suicide. lol me and my bro were like "dude, he could have taken both of them out by himself if he had 8 stocks all to himself"

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
AZ is just "too good"
also, Vectorman, dude you were kicking so much *** agains the STB on your match on FD when you were the last man left. i really thought u coulda won that if u didnt suicide. lol me and my bro were like "dude, he could have taken both of them out by himself if he had 8 stocks all to himself"
yeah.. i know.. i think i could've too... but we'll never know now.. lol.. oh yeah.. and dark don worry.. that's what i'm known for here in sv.. that's what makes me famous... lol i'm known for always killlin myself.. i've become famous for it... lol.. and thx again dark.. BTW i still hav to play you w/my mains.. I only played you w/my M2.. =p

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol shut up vectorman!!!! haha that sucked, i got hit while i was fire stalling and i kinda just like fell strait down lol. ouch...

haha wave, i remember what was going on when we were doing that stare down thing when neither of us would attack. gamer was like "wait wait wait!!! can we please make it fair? how about i only take one of you?" then we were like debaiting which one of us should fight him lol. good stuff :p

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
AZ is just "too good"
I highly doubt he could of gone through Bryan's Marth, that is if did go 8 stock. STB was just looking for a grab. So theres no real effort killing a single falco on teams with Bryan.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
AZ is just "too good"
I don't know about that Dark... You can't tell me that Bryan isn't awesome. Taking the STB single handed is a VERY tall order. Although Vec and Axe are awesome.

yeah.. i know.. i think i could've too... but we'll never know now.. lol.. oh yeah.. and dark don worry.. that's what i'm known for here in sv.. that's what makes me famous... lol i'm known for always killlin myself.. i've become famous for it... lol.. and lol axe killed himself.. at the end too and on his 2nd to last stock.. messed up a firestall which caused his death.... lol FUNNY ****..

MAIN POINT: Yes I think we were the better team and even the better players.. but.. we made too many errors.. in our set.. WE DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN DESPITE WE MAY HAV BEN BETTER.. lol..

thx again dark.. BTW i still hav to play you w/my mains.. I only played you w/my M2.. =p

Also, please don't discredit Bryan and I. We beat Omar's team while you did not. The facts point to STB being better than Vista Sierra. I don't want to belittle your team either--you guys are no joke.

Please, don't misinterpret my words as insults toward you guys. You guys are REALLY great teammates and really awesome people--I'm just trying to defend Bryan and myself, since he has no voice on SWF. He tried so hard (as did I), and that was our first time as a team; I usually team with Omar. At T5 I was a bit bothered by the comment Vista Sierra made about the "Random Banditos," and I thought nothing of it, until now. Please, no hard feelings--the STB really likes and admires Sierra Vista and can't wait to see you guys again.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Maxxxx.. my apologies man.. Like i said in the video section of T5.. I was not tryin to make any johns or even lower anything.. I had a misunderstanding of a definition.. and I know how you feel now.. It's my bad. i didn't mean to say it the way i did.. my fault man.. And i know man.. ur really cool.. i played w/you in friendlies remember.. lol that was great and yes we respected you and everyone else we played... it was awesome...

IN ALL HONESTY THO.. I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT TO COME OUT AND MEAN THE WAY I MADE IT SOUND OK.. REALLY I DIDN'T

Plus.... lol not like Mr. J.. and turnup would've don better.. lol.. yeah J..i'm talkin **** jus like you do.. lol.. man it feels pretty gay actaully.. lol.. j/k J..

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
By all means, son--let's leave this ugly misunderstanding behind us. I'm just looking forward to the next time we meet. I really admire SV for its skill despite the great distance from the rest of AZ. Once I graduate in a couple of months, I'll be making a tour of AZ with the STB and we'll be sure to stop by and take in all of SV. My father, who is a truck driver and has seen all of AZ, tells me that SV is a beautiful place.

This thing should have never gotten this big and ugly--I would like to apologize.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
STB will go down south baby in the summer. Nothing new for a couple of Mexicans. I got much love for Black Knight, yo vectorman, make sure that guy gets good practice, I see a lot of potential in him. I gotta play your Falco! It looks nice.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
thx Vato.. lol yeah.. i play w/blacknight all the time.. and I admire.. that you've helped him alot.. thx again for that.. I'll hav all of SV train ok.. n_n.. good **** everyone.. and once again.. i'm sorry for all the trouble i've caused.... it was all unintentional.. by all means.. i'm sorry again everyone... *slaps himself*

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
don't worry about, vectorman. Its all cool. Stuff like this happens all the time in phoenix. Its just that "Smash" is just too good of game that sometimes ego's get hurt. Its the only game that people would fight each other over, and trust me, I know.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
When Jose punched you after you handed his butt to him? That was hilarious.

Anyway Vec, I shouldn't have let this thing get out of proportion G-Town and SV are too good for this petty shiznat.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
yes, my brother got butt hurt. But what can I do? He's my bro. I love that guy.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Please everyone I need no sympathy, true luck wasnt on my side there but it's ok I did great in friendly matches and all the cool people there it was awesome. LOl a funny thing I read Black you got mad owned by Light huh. funny He said you got the whole shebang
yeah got it from light.....yeah but light is a good peach so i accept it u no :chuckle: .....srry j but ur shiek is good but peach is nothing without down a:chuckle:

but i hads lots o fun learned alot been practicing everything with samus. jeff don wrry bout being numbah 1 cause i will come for it when im ready.

and one last thing i need to point out j you have a spilt personality(just throwin it out there:chuckle:) start up if you want to Mr. j cause I DONT GIVE A F*CK

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Max whatever you got lucky on your matches with Vec, Vec we owned in teams we could probably own you and Jeff, Black I was just reading what he put thtas all dont get butt hurt lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol i really don't wanna be team "Vista Sierra" if me and v-man partner up again, we really need a different name lol

Top Bottom