• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha thanks Vman! =D hey, i was wondering... didn't you say that you were gonna start the brackets over and start from scratch?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah.. i wanna do that like sometime this next week or something... idk tho.. lol iv'e ben lazy lately. n_n but yeah sounds like a good idea.. and i want to get it done sooner rather than later

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
its gonna be in Cali, in the Orange County. from my house its a 5 1/2hr drive to there so it isnt that far. about 550miles
check the Tournament Discussion area, thats where the big ones take place. it should be at the top of the list there cause it has a sticky.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hmmmm... i really wanna go, it sounds awesome lol. but i SERIOUSLY doubt my parents would let me go to that. if they let me, then heck yeah i'm going.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo i like Vman's pichu lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol.. yeah.. i've ben workin on him holy ****.. he's pretty good.. mainly.. but his movepool is very limited.. but hell yea he's fun to use..

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
wow.. what's goin on with the smash everyone.. *sigh* well everyone is on vacation or something now.. Axe and Tag are on vacation.... Priest Revan... leaving will definetely have a huge impact on ssbm in SV.. ; ; that stinx.. but he's off to college.. grrr..

And everyone else... is too busy playing pkmn diamond and pkmn pearl..... lol i know i am.. neway.. jus wanted to bump the thread and also.. say to Priest to take care.. ; ; you will be greatly missed.... GREATLY.. (lol idc tho if ur gone.. ur still my dub partner.. n_n;) but yea we should all smash sometime soon again.

AXE 09

Smash Master
PRIEST REVAN IS GONE!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ='( dang man that sux!!! as weird as he was... always resting his hairy legs on me =S anyways...

i'm back from Cali finally!!! so i say that we have a smash night tonight just cuz... i'm in the mood. well actually... i'm ALWAYS in the mood! lol. even while i was in disney land riding space mountain, i would somehow just see a figure similar to a fox... and he was like "Jeff, come on!" lol jk that didn't really happen, but i wanna smash today, so if any of you guys are up for it, just give me a call. i'll probably be at Tag's place

oh and also, if any of you wanna smash today... i've been working on a NEW CHARACTER!!!! well actually this character isn't really new, but i got him a LOT better, i've been working on him a lot, so if any of you are up for the challenge, today's the day ;) Tag keeps telling me that they're my best character, even more than pikachu or fox

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers are lame Jeff ...... lol (unless ur Wobbles.. that guy is crazy.. lol) I hope it's not them... cuz then i hav to play fox..) *bleh*

AXE 09

Smash Master
WAVE! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!!! where have you been????? i have to leave tomorrow to mineapolis :'( i seriously don't wanna go... but seriously wave, where have you been?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
(BlackLucario talkin) Yeah thats funny lol even though noone cares about ranking anymore (and ur gonna say cause ur not good blah blah) no its cause all the dfun is gone from the game cause of the rankings

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Im double posying because it wont let me edit my recent post. Are you guys going to the next tourny in August? Because if you are you should be training for it. Its gonna be a doubles only tourny ya dig? So pick those controllers up and play some smash!

AXE 09

Smash Master
SV dying???? ...you know, you might be right lol. BUT DEFINATELY NOT ME!! i'm with Mr. J, i'll smash until the world ends! and Mr. J, you have no idea, i've been training like crazy lately lol. i haven't forgotten about that tourney in august, and while everyone's being lazy and not practicing, i'm gonna get better and do great in that tourney, you'll see! well... i hope lol. i practice nearly every single day.

anyways, i'm here in Minnesota, and i haven't been able to log online for a while, so that's why i haven't posted anything for a while lol. but yeah... i should be back on... either sunday or monday. so who's up for smash when i come back? computers are fun, but they're nothing compared to actually playing against actual people

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey now.. lol well were not dying.. but I hav to work a lot... ; ; and the game is no fun wen u play lvl 9 cpus all day.. i would know... i had to do it to be good for the longest time... since out of all of us.. i've had the game the shortest.. *sniff* no fair

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol vman, i know what you mean. i had the game a little after it first came out, but i just learned about advanced moves in august or september. you didn't know i left Mr. J? haha yeah, i come back like on monday or something. weren't we supposed to smash on thursday before we left? Tag told me you were going to his place but you never showed. haha that's so expected of you though. so how's everything in SV?

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha don't worry Mr. J. in a few days, i'll be back and trust me, i'm gonna wanna smash like EVERY day (trust me, i don't have a life so i don't have anything better to do lol)

That's not what ur momma said last night...LOL!
haha darn those "your mom" jokes! anyone who's gone to buena knows that that's all you hear every single day.
(Jeff) "wanna play some smash?"
(annoying buena guy) "your mom wanted to smash me last night HAHAHAHA"
(Jeff) "haha but seriously, want to?"
(buena guy) "your mom wants to"
(Jeff) "you suck"
(buena guy) "your mom sucked me last night"

then i punch him in the face :chuckle:

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha why thank you.

Tomorrow i'm going to a minneapolis minnesota tournament!!! i'm just sad that i can't find a doubles partner ='( no one wants to be my partner just cuz i'm from AZ and i'm blaxican :( darn these MN people lol jk

AXE 09

Smash Master
i sure have! i brought my game cube with me to minnesota lol. i hope you've been practicing cuz i've learned quite a few new tricks and stuff

Top Bottom