• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Props to mr. J. no.. Props to Axe for representing good.. Axe (20-10) and prolly better since Mr J. gave himself wins on SV... not cool Mr. J. (15-18)

Bottom Line.. Axe 6th Mr. J. 8th...

PROPS TO AXE NOOB.. TOSSER.. Mr. J's sheik... lol.. he shoud stick w/gay peach..
Everyone else In sv now knows what to expect from Tucson too so we'll see how that goes..

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys lol. well Dark Shiek, yeah i saw you edge guard like that when you were shiek, it was totally awesome!!! haha. but no, Mr. J isn't exactly doing that. right now he's doing that up-b thing where shiek does the fire thing off the edge which makes the fire start 2ce (if that made any sence lol).

Wave, that was HILARIOUS! lol i clicked on your link, how'd you make that? i wanna make one :p when everyone was almost done fighting everyone at the round robin thing, everyone was crowded around the paper, then they asked me if i fought Mr. J. yet. i said no, then they told me that i was already marked down that Mr. J beat me 2 to 0. i was like.... huh? so eventually we did a real set. i gotta hand it to him though, he's getting better. i saw someone do that fire thing off the edge at the round robin which i think is where he got it from. i'm not sure if it was you or not dark shiek, but someone there was doing it and it looked pretty cool lol

hope you feel better now turnip tosser. i really hope you can go to T5. and Wave... screw work! cmon! you gotta represent for SV! it'd be awesome if you went! but, i guess work should come before a video game lol. but this isn't any ordinary video game :p

Thx Vectorman... i tried hard at the round robin thing. i tried my best to avoid pikachu, but i'm gonna work on him like crazy and use him at T5 most likely. if they liked my fox at all, they're gonna go crazy for your Falco and Mewtwo! i can't wait to see how you do lol. it's gonna be awesome. just be sure to practice a lot Vman. oh, i was doing a trick that worked extremely well against most of the players there that i don't think i've ever seen you do. i'll show you next time we play. you should add it to your game. trust me, it'll help you a crap load against a lot of players, it helped me a lot during the round robin

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ok.. sounds good axe.. lol.. i hope we will all be ready in two weeks.. lol.....now (I'M EVEN GETTING CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE..) but i shud be fine.. lol (i hope).. wave, turnup.. hope you two can make it with us..

We need to play this friday too.. Lol jeff ur bday is April 7th? nice.. Mine is april 29th.. =p noob... lol

hope to see you all this friday, or whenever we can all play.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah that was me doing the ledge stalls with the teleport move. lol it worked too well against Mr. J, he kept coming up to me expecting to hit me, but he kept getting blown up from my fire, guess thats why he's now using it.

AXE 09

Smash Master
that's cool... i think

hehe i wanna have a smash night for my bday! and even if something happens and we don't get to... there's a Naruto marathon on my bday this saturday!!!! heck yeah, best bday ever lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha that's awesome. i have like no idea how to use shiek. you got some good combo's on me when we played lol. we gotta play some more rounds together

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
OMG!!! Axe I was gonna watch that too. but...your b-day is more important. we should have a smash night thingy for your b-day. where will it be at? We should have a tourney.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
yeah that was me doing the ledge stalls with the teleport move. lol it worked too well against Mr. J, he kept coming up to me expecting to hit me, but he kept getting blown up from my fire, guess thats why he's now using it.
What can I say it's a great move for Sheik and that needle edge gaurd Im working on it.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I used to talk so much crap to everybody. I was looking back at some of my previous posts and stuff. I used to act all EMO and stuff. Glad I finally got over that crap. Especially that thread that Melee Master Mikey had started back in...October I think. *sigh* good times...good times.
Anyway, that needle storm crap and that teleport move are both good edge guard moves. I saw it action on some vids I was watching. I don't play sheik but it looks like a pretty essential move to know.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha gotta love big words. i find that type of vocabulary quite excuisite..... lol jk

but anyways, for my bday... i don't really know lol. i just wanna meet up and play smash like we usually do, i always have fun on those nights... with the exception of a few times... when i'm all "emo"

it doesn't really matter to me where we meet up, anywhere's good lol. my place, tags place, vman's place, anywhere, as long as we play smash lol. and HECK YEAH! I WANNA HAVE A TOURNAMENT! that's my FAVORITE thing to do while playing smash!! i LOVE tournaments lol

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
SILENCE VECT! Your not funny...LOL!
I've always had an expanded Vocabulary. I usually just never decide to talk in that manner.
Anyway, Brian's parental guardians were extremely disturbed and upset because we stayed at his residential living quarters for a long period of time. I am unsure wether his folks will let us visit or not.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Nah, dude. Brain's dad got mad pissed last time we went. We were supposed to be out at 12 but Brian lied to us and said his pops said we could stay. So his dad was like "Ur Hurr" at us and stuff. I think it was mad disrespectful...but nobody else really cares. Whatever.

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
Hey you goons and goonettes ( Mr.J ). Anyway mad fun playin the other night. AXE is still a dirty mugger if i ever seen one. We should do it again here soon.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha yeah i know, brian's dad got pretty pissed cuz we stayed at his place for too long. i felt pretty bad after we left, but we still ended up playing today lol. i wanna smash tomorrow (saturday) if any of you guys are up for it, but we smashed for 2 days in a row. so...not sure if a 3rd day is too much for you guys lol. i'm DEFINATELY up for it. i never resist smash lol. actually, i encourage it most the time :p so if anyone's up for tomorrow, give me a call or let me know somehow

oh and Mr. j, you were playing really good too lol. even tonight, that was awesome. too bad i had to leave so early though ='( we still have to do our set lol. i guess we'll worry about that later. everyone else was playing good too, keep up the good work you guys

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol.. hey leave me the **** alone. u don have to do shilt excpet hit that cstick in the down direction.. i hav to do everything.. noob..

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol. that was pretty crazy how brian's game cube was making that weird noise after you threw the controller at it lol. and it is kinda funny the way you keep doing that down a, then somehow i like always get hit by it

AXE 09

Smash Master
if anyone wants to play at my house today you're more than welcome. brian's on his way right now lol. just give me a call

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
sup people? uhh...I don't even have your number axe. Are you guys mad at me or somethin? I don't know...just picking up some major negative vibes from you people. eh, whatever.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol.. no nobody's angry at you wave.. lol jus alot of crap goin on.. >_>; anyway.. uh.. wave have u figured out if you can make it to t5 yet? B-will would like to know and it will help ok thx.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh you don't have my number wave? lol i'm definately not mad at you wave. sorry, i thought you already had my number lol. it's 249-3743. call me this friday if you wanna smash or anything. i actually don't have your number either :( you and vman should've come to the smash meeting today. can you go next week?

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up fellas. My peach is lookin forward to a booty shake down if someone wants to stand in as a dance partner ;p. Congrats Mr.J i think it was his birthday today.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey SV! when are we all gonna play together again... T5 is in a few days now... oh yeah and BTW Tag is goin now.. ^_^.. anyway. tho.. whenever we can all play again.. would be cool.. um I can play netime this week.. and of course if we play Friday.. we need to play for a while.. cuz T5 is Saturday.. so I guess we need to make sure that we're ready..

T5 sounds pretty fun.. lol now only if B-Will can crack a location for us... Hmmm. it's gonna be fun.. I hav MM w/

B-Will, Butters, Hanki, some others I think... and I hav a gatorade match w/Taj.. hehe. that'll be fun.. and there are others that sound like they'd be awesome to meet..
GamerGuitarist, Enix, Hanki, Dark, Light, Butters, Trevyn, many more I'm missing.. =p can't wait tho.. hope to hav a good tourney...

BTW.. lol nvm.. i'll go to the T5 thread to ask that. nvm.. k later

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Umm...I don't know, man. Crazy **** going on right now...We'll see...
How are you guys getting there, anyway? Are all you guys gonna fit in Mr. J's truck, or is turnup going?

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah, i kinda wanna know that too. who's taking us? are we gonna sleep there or are we coming back the same day? i kinda need to know really soon because my parents don't like it when i make plans at the last minute lol

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
lol still immature as usual, anyways ill play you mr.j chill lolz. Hey vec will def do some friendles see ya saturday, me and bwill are still trying to find a venue to host the tourney. So im going out today to look for one.

Top Bottom