• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
*gasp* a girl smasher?!?!?!?!?!?!? *faints* i must smash her!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

lol jk jk jk

dude last night was so tight! yesterday was chris's (calabrel's) birthday for those who didn't know. tim got so freaked out by that haunted bottle, it was freakin hilarious lol!!!!!! but not quite as funny as the time he walked into a window at Denny's. good stuff. MUST FALCO DITTO MORE!!!!!!

Joe!!!! i missed you today man. i felt so empty and incomplete lol.

i don't have work on wednesday and thursday so you know what that means! melee ^^ love it.

andy's such a pimp

and carlton's still G like lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm not nearly as good in 64..... i still love melee lol.

Joe: make sure to state in the first post of the tourney that the Venue Fee's gonna be $5

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
hey guys, Melee >> Brawl. also Joe, i'll give you ONE DOLLAR!!!!....to make me a Marth/Falco sig. please?!?!?!?

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol, marth or falco? okey no problem. I'll see you tomorrow jeffie!
I can super wave dash consistantly. Melee wednesday and thursday!!!!!~!!

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
lol, marth or falco? okay no problem. I'll see you tomorrow jeffie!
I can super wave dash consistantly. Melee wednesday and thursday!!!!!~!!
Marth please!:newbie:

+ this Friday can I challenge Andy for his spot before/during/after the tournament on Friday at Buena?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ATTENTION SV

Large update in first post.. I suggest you read it and pay attention closely.. Hopefully some up and coming change in SV. Practice and prepare well everyone.

Jeff must falco ditto some more.. xD

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
Haha. Sweet. I get put at the bottom. Well, I guess i'm going to start here..

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
SV / AZ Rankings (Melee)

1. Mr. Jaskolski
2. Tag
3. Calabrel
4. Masta Deltron *TBD
4. Yeah *TBD
6. Smurf
7. Air
8. Arrow
9. Priest Revan
10. J. Twist
11. DonMagicWand
12. Hawk
13. V2

Updated (12/08/08)

*LARGE UPDATE* Take a good look at the rankings. These are what the current SV AZ rankings are. After long discussion with Axe we've decided to issue a new idea. These current rankings are what Axe and I have come to an agreement on. If you take a closer look Axe and I have been removed. Until the tournament Jeff, Twist, and myself are hosting, Vectorman and Axe will not be coming back on these rankings. This will hopefully ensure more challenges for spot placings.

During this time Axe and I can do our Ranking Panelist Work and watch all of you develop and become better than Axe and myself (which believe it or not is what we want) and we're gonna try and get you there in any way we can.

*CHALLENGE UPDATE*
Multiple challenges may be made during the week as long as both players agree for it. However if there is to be a decline of a match you only have 1 week *7 days* before your challenge match must be played or your spot will be forfeited to the challenger, (THIS IS NOT EFFECTIVE THIS TIME SINCE IT'S BEEN WEEKS SINCE A NEW CHALLENGE HAS BEEN MADE so now any and all current challengs requested must be accepted, but we're sv and have no fear so I KNOW NOBODY WILL BE A COWARD AND DECLINE A CHALLENGE, just note" if a challenge is made and the challenger loses. There will be no 2nd challenge for the challenger on the same opponent until the following week.

This is what is needed to grow and make our community the best smash *melee* community in the state of Arizona. So start training build up. Do what you have to do.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND WE HOPE TO SEE OUR SMASH COMMUNITY GROW FURTHER THAN EVER!!

NOTE: IF TBD is after your name, one of the recipients has requested a challenge for the spot in question.

LET THE COMPETING BEGIN!

WOW.......im going to leave that alone im not getting any better no time soon good luck guys

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
double post

1. Mr. Jaskolski
2. Tag
3. Calabrel
4. Yeah
5. Smurf
6. Air
7. Arrow
8. Priest Revan
9. J. Twist
10. DonMagicWand
11. Hawk
12. V2

im backing off the rankings
i am stepping off my spot there you go yeah one less smasher to worry about

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Another note If you haven't noticed I added Mr. J and Tag to the rankings... Of course not on my own will... They just happen to be back..... *yay* so some of you that would've moved down...stayped where you were at and some of you that shouldve moved up.. might have remained where you stand.. only because they have been added to the rankings.. So yeah no offense to Mr J..

but..........

SOMEONE TAKE HIM DOWN......... Joey, Brian, Carlton, You all claim you're better than him.... and quite frankly I believe all of you........so show me! ^^

Carlton? what do you mean you're not getting better anytime soon? You would technically be 2 but Mr. J and Tag are back.. and want/need to be on the rankings so yeah.. I'm sure you can beat both of them if you're at your best.. it's simple just do it! ^^; I know you can son!

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
No it's not that my two goals removed them self from the rankings and my goal is not to step to tag or J but to defeat AXE and VEctorman i know i can beat them i am looking at a bigger prize because there is no reason to say IM NUMBER ONE if i don beat the true 1 and 2 Im sorry but i live by the unwritten code of honor in smash. I wouldn't feel right if i made it to the top without beating the best of Sierra Vista

2.Vectorman

1.Axe

sorry thats just is how i am....I am a Warrior...lol

AIR

Smash Rookie
LOL? Wow? How'd I skip ahead of brandon, mikey, and Joe? I'd rather be placed on the bottom, so I can challenge everyone and see what my true rank is!!! Oh well... Btw, Mikey... Watch how you word your messages... "I want you"? That literally kept me away from openning that pm lol

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
No it's not that my two goals removed them self from the rankings and my goal is not to step to tag or J but to defeat AXE and VEctorman i know i can beat them i am looking at a bigger prize because there is no reason to say IM NUMBER ONE if i don beat the true 1 and 2 Im sorry but i live by the unwritten code of honor in smash. I wouldn't feel right if i made it to the top without beating the best of Sierra Vista

2.Vectorman

1.Axe

sorry thats just is how i am....I am a Warrior...lol
You said it yourself, you have to take the steps to get there Carly.
Step on chris and brian and anthony, and step up. then when Tim and Jeff comes back you *MIGHT* be good enough to beat them.

And your not a warrior... your black!! :psycho:

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
JW, but what is the SV crew? all of us or what? oh and YES! Brandon accepted lol.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey mikey those were good matches today but you might wanna lay off the shield grab come on! how come no one challenge joey! i wanna crush someones spirit! come on sabastion you know you want to

Arrow.

Smash Rookie
yeah i know. i gotta be more aggressive but thats hard when i can barely move agaisnt your falco and fox. btw thanks for helping me with my space animals.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Good **** Joey teaching everyone stuff. Its good to see. so yeah all/most of these challenges will be made this Friday except Carlton's from what I know of. Hopefully we can do Carlton's ASAP.. Jeff make sure to contact Chris and let him know carlton wants to challenge him for his spot..

Glad to see much more action going on now in our thread!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
You better take me off those rankins Tim i didnt earn that spot and what you and Jeff to good for ranking now? hmmmm?

It s awesome everybody is getting better, good job keeping the spirit alive!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
You better take me off those rankins Tim i didnt earn that spot and what you and Jeff to good for ranking now? hmmmm?

It s awesome everybody is getting better, good job keeping the spirit alive!

LOL.......Mr. J. you're an interesting one... you always talk..like i always beat tim.. blah blah.. the rankings should be

Axe
Turnup
Mr. J
Tim..

Now you're like I didn't earn that spot......lol..dude you're a funny guy.. but i guess you just talk all that to keep me on my game too...

And no Axe and I removed ourselves to encourage..more challenges so our rankings and competition can continue to grow. With me and Axe off.. it looks less intimidating to everyone else.. so that way.. more people will develop and change.. Also....many people want to challenge you anyway... so yeah.. enjoy ur spot while you have it man!

AXE 09

Smash Master
I CHALLENGE.... uhhh.... Mikey for his spot!!!!!!!!

jk jk jk jk lol

love ya man

Carlton, just because we're not on the rankings doesn't mean that we're not still there. i still love playing for fun (and of course i love being competetive lol). i'm pretty stressed with finals too, but i still play melee just cuz i'm a bad student haha. but hey man... don't quit. i remember i felt like quiting before cuz i thought i wasn't getting any better. but you are, you've gotten A LOT better these past few months. you were better than me before, what makes you think you can't be better than me again?

BRAWL tourney on friday after school in the library... i know brawl sux, but... since everyone at buena finds it more popular, i just thought... maybe there'd be more money lol. i'm not gonna be in the tourney since i'm running the bracket, so i know one of you guys will take it. Brian aka Tag's probably gonna be there, so unless one of you guys interfere, he's probably gonna win. good luck everyone! can't wait until january 10th =)

i'm not sure if i can smash today, it's a big maybe. but DEFINATELY tomorrow, right after school =D

AJ, when are you coming back? like a specific day if you know

Top Bottom