• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Joeys Place? I gotta do some chores and such, and then I should be able to smash

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I'll be able to smash today, My mother has me doing all sorts of Christmas stuff, 19 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!! Sadly I dun think any smash for seebass

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Uh, no your not!!?!?! I'm so lost. why's "His" name cicilia, thats a girls name.

In other news, I got my tournament director.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
oh, well I didn't know that. Ah well, been a while

Sorry Sarah.

Corey, a lot of the people down here have met you.... So uh your a guy.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, you know, the person that like, all of SV was hitting on at AZOTS >__>

Plus Dark

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol no, I haven't met you, so IDC.

Hey, only Me, Tag, Tyler, Branden, Trevyn and Dark were hitting on her.
(I feel kinda dumb for it now...)

**** thats a lot of people, oh and 3 of them are 18+ years old lol.

wow thats freakin dumb.

Lol so you haven't claimed to be a guy or a girl corey?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Need to smash *melee* like right now! also... My mewtwo.. video. i'll be trying to finish asap... ALl of sv needs to smash like soon

who's cecilia? Hi I think?

Joe, Your sig is amazing I ****in love it

Jeff those falco dittos last night were off the freaking chain! lol SO ....MANY.........POWERSHIELDS..............lol

omg me and jeff went to chris's house and they had like a haunted bottle that levitated once the door opened/closed it was freaky as ****!...........xD

I miss Karla..........still *sigh* wonder if she's thinkin about me? she's a nice girl

I love Jeff
MUST SMASH!
And I wanna go to the mall and be a ******* some more in front of people! the chicks will <3 me for how I do ****... *even though I know i won't be faithful to any one of them! cuz i still <3 Karla... but hey... you'all know How wonderful I am around women at the mall ...................xD .....right?

like when carlton , joe, jeff, and everyone leaves me when i start doin what i do..lol

PROMISCUOUS GIRL...WHEREVER YOU ARE.. I'M ALLL ALONE........AND IT'S YOU THAT I WANNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

DIISSSSSTUURRRBBIIIAAA!!

BUM BUM BIA BUM BUM BEYAM BUM.. !!!

LOL

IF I COULD BE YOUR ANGEL...........YOU'LL NEVER HURT AGAIN!!.

I WANNA PLAY SMASH!

AIR

Smash Rookie
Oh, that reminds me... Carlton lost once to Mikey in a Roy ditto!!! LOL Sorry Carlton, I had to post that =D

Top Bottom