• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
i am kinda with aj on this one guys.i would rather not even be on the power rankings.
i do not deserve to be number two.i think calabarel and blacknight are both better than me and a deserve that spot 100 more times than i do. so please fix accordingly

Arrow.

Smash Rookie
I CHALLENGE.... uhhh.... Mikey for his spot!!!!!!!!

jk jk jk jk lol

love ya man

Carlton, just because we're not on the rankings doesn't mean that we're not still there. i still love playing for fun (and of course i love being competetive lol). i'm pretty stressed with finals too, but i still play melee just cuz i'm a bad student haha. but hey man... don't quit. i remember i felt like quiting before cuz i thought i wasn't getting any better. but you are, you've gotten A LOT better these past few months. you were better than me before, what makes you think you can't be better than me again?

BRAWL tourney on friday after school in the library... i know brawl sux, but... since everyone at buena finds it more popular, i just thought... maybe there'd be more money lol. i'm not gonna be in the tourney since i'm running the bracket, so i know one of you guys will take it. Brian aka Tag's probably gonna be there, so unless one of you guys interfere, he's probably gonna win. good luck everyone! can't wait until january 10th =)

i'm not sure if i can smash today, it's a big maybe. but DEFINATELY tomorrow, right after school =D

AJ, when are you coming back? like a specific day if you know
alright. ill take you! lol jp

uh that brawl thing. i HAVE to be in it. since my dad gave me money to buy my mom a christmas present. and i uh...spent it. so this'll be a good way to get money. so Tag wont win! lol. but tim said if i enter this one, i cant be in any more until i attend the school again. so yeah. =/ but i need the money

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol alright mikey, just show up. if you win, then you'll get what you deserve:). it'd be freakin awesome if you could bring your wii. we need more wii's, we only have like 3, and that'll take forever. could you please bring yours?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
alright. ill take you! lol jp

uh that brawl thing. i HAVE to be in it. since my dad gave me money to buy my mom a christmas present. and i uh...spent it. so this'll be a good way to get money. so Tag wont win! lol. but tim said if i enter this one, i cant be in any more until i attend the school again. so yeah. =/ but i need the money
Mikey I'm sorry to say, but that tourney is mine. Even though Melee is my Forte, Brawl I still like to play. I needs that muney for presents...

I have some questions for you all WITH IMAGES!

I asked Jeff but he is useless when I need help with art, no offense.

I need helping drawing females, I DO NOT WANT comments liek, DRAW BOOBIES!

I wanna Melee but my father is stubborn...
I was playing Melee as Bowser on adventure and I founded a glitch!
Pics taken with fone so not best quality

SEE HIS HAND IS MOVED UP!! IT IS SCARY!!
In order to accomplish this, pick up a capsule, bom-omb, or poke'ball.
Jump twice then do your Up B. It will work eventually

Is this guy really M2K???

and finally to close, when Im pwning you with Link.
Picture this as mah Link, cause he's so awesome!

I just luv images, dont you!?

!!EDIT!! Jeff I can't bring mah Wii :(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol alright mikey, just show up. if you win, then you'll get what you deserve:). it'd be freakin awesome if you could bring your Gamecube. we need more Gamecubes, we only have like 3, and that'll take forever. could you please bring yours?
Fixed.

<3 ya, Jeff

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
psh idk what your talking about
ill get it back eventually
and ill pratice alittle by myself cuz i dont do that alot
ill just play with you (no homo)

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
CHUK you say it like you hate Anime

I know my proportions are a little off, but hey, i'm a male, I liek Bewbs :3

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol its gonna be either you or Sebass, I'm entering for fun. but I'll probably get 3rd or 4th
Of course, your the only one who plays brawl mikey.

Arrow.

Smash Rookie
eh not really. the only reason i played it more is cuz you can do more in brawl when your by yourself than you can in melee. in my opinion at least. cuz i can go online. but lately ive been goin to joeys house. and playin melee there. i play both games. but i think they are equal in their own ways. just my opinion though.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Earlier, some kid at school said that was his favorite Trillville song. I immediately thought of you guys

AIR

Smash Rookie
CHUK you say it like you hate Anime

I know my proportions are a little off, but hey, i'm a male, I liek Bewbs :3
What guy doesn't!?! LOL

eh not really. the only reason i played it more is cuz you can do more in brawl when your by yourself than you can in melee. in my opinion at least. cuz i can go online. but lately ive been goin to joeys house. and playin melee there. i play both games. but i think they are equal in their own ways. just my opinion though.
P H A I L ! ! ! Also, if you enter the tourney... You won't be able to rank match me

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
LOL mods...........I think they hate me....*sigh* whatever.. It is what it is.... Too bad i'm still exquisite.......oh ****.. count it. coach....count it xD

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
A challange for me? From everyone? Thats great! Im getting more excited by the day.

Yeah Jeff ill be coming home.....well i leave here on the 23rd so maybe ill get back to the states the 25th or 26th.

Top Bottom