• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
lmfao

And it's a Yoshi on Marth combo of all things. Fair -> Nair -> D-Throw

LOL
---
Still a nice combo though. But, Yoshi... XD

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
carlton that sucked *** take that off jeff,tim,mikey and you are the only ones in it and not to be mean but that was an embarassing video i hope nobody else sees that!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
It was kool, I do'n't know how to use windows movie maker...

If you want it to be real bad ***, I can draw everyones character, and it needs more smurfy, liek 98% smurfy. :3

Ask me I can draws real gewd, GO BACK 3 PAGES! or ask moi

But it was alrite, liek they said only 1 combo, and 1 knee.

Don't use 300, to cliche. Use, rock'n temple, or Devastation and Reform, by Reliant K

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
carlton that sucked *** take that off jeff,tim,mikey and you are the only ones in it and not to be mean but that was an embarassing video i hope nobody else sees that!
it did, but if you would have put "teaser," in the title, I wouldn't have thought it was so bad, but a nice teaser :lick: heck yes we I wanna see Tim and Jeff's M2/Pikachu combo vids...IF that's the only char. you are putting in it..

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
i love how im the first person in the video getting ***** as marth...
***..jk but hey Mikey, we are still partners right? or did you find someone else? jw because if I was you i'd be sick of those Fsmash's from me:chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
thanx joey your garbo too lol it wasn't embarassing it was hard let me see you try to put something like that together lol.....i was bored

It was kool, I do'n't know how to use windows movie maker...

If you want it to be real bad ***, I can draw everyones character, and it needs more smurfy, liek 98% smurfy. :3

Ask me I can draws real gewd, GO BACK 3 PAGES! or ask moi

But it was alrite, liek they said only 1 combo, and 1 knee.

Don't use 300, to cliche. Use, rock'n temple, or Devastation and Reform, by Reliant K
I know i just need better editing software and i love to draw also i just do show it

it did, but if you would have put "teaser," in the title, I wouldn't have thought it was so bad, but a nice teaser :lick: heck yes we I wanna see Tim and Jeff's M2/Pikachu combo vids...IF that's the only char. you are putting in it..
It was a teaser i will let people decide that notice (coming soon) at the end?

There will be another trailer i put that together in 1 hour and 30 mins

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
thankyou for all those who said it was good

others ummm.......let me see you do better!!! lol

so if i can pull something like that off with just a garbo program, some other footage, and little time think of what i can really do.....with a good editing software.

think about it.....chew it....lol

also joey do some combos while recording and maybe you will be in the next one

this goes for all of you!!!

Don't complain unless you do good combos i don't like to make BS k?

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Uh carlton, I KNOW there are some wicked combos that are on my computer in these matches and recorded. It looked good as a melee trailer, but it had NOTHING to do with SV. I'm not gonna argue, but its really not what I was expecting. In a kinda bad way.

Carlton or Smurf, can you draw me a picture of captain falcon looking badass???

AIR

Smash Rookie
........................................why not? there is time in between matches

LOL nvm We'd be able to play 50 matches between each Brawl match!!!

Joey - Sorry I didn't come over today, fell asleep when I got home

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i always do cool combos but its never when were recording and i have some combos on video
i haven't seen any tapes lying around....

Uh carlton, I KNOW there are some wicked combos that are on my computer in these matches and recorded. It looked good as a melee trailer, but it had NOTHING to do with SV. I'm not gonna argue, but its really not what I was expecting. In a kinda bad way.

.....you suck at uploading lol the sound was bad, video qualty was bad and alot of them ethier don't work or skip alot JUST SAYIN not much to work with

If you guys don't get it? the video is about SV and how we made our stand against brawl and how the world will know...... i wanted to voice overs but don have the equipment for it.....you guys take things too literal lol

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice

Carlton, step aside, I've got this one

Do you want it in colour? or can you do that in photoshop

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
GUYS! I'm on my PSP because if my dad catches me on my Cpu talkin on smashboards im in deep **** + Mikey won ^^ Lol

Arrow.

Smash Rookie
lol. i went undefeated. but it is also brawl. oh well fun games carlton and sebas. [rofl at joeys reaction at my pit combo on carlton "OMG WOW!!!!"]

anyways. it was fun at Joe's house playin melee with him and joey. im gettin better at it. i decided i wanna start using Ylink. not sure why. he just seems fun.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol. i went undefeated. but it is also brawl. oh well fun games carlton and sebas. [rofl at joeys reaction at my pit combo on carlton "OMG WOW!!!!"]

anyways. it was fun at Joe's house playin melee with him and joey. im gettin better at it. i decided i wanna start using Ylink. not sure why. he just seems fun.
Yeah, losing is fun.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
come on tai dont get angry and hey at least hes trying i mean not everyone can hold their own against me and you kind of did start that and quit trying to take peoples money

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
come on tai dont get angry and hey at least hes trying i mean not everyone can hold their own against me and you kind of did start that and quit trying to take peoples money
Wait, what did I start?

(Don't let out my secret, Joey. You're going to ruin everything! :laugh:)

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
How was last nights smashfest guys? This is so gay being grounded¥ + I have a solution to my gamertag problem(s).....if im going to change it, its gonna stay like this 4ever

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol Vectorman speaking here:

As you can tell.. due to my sheer exquisiteness/awesomeness. SWF has decided to ban me for a little while. SOME people on this site take things TOO seriously and let things go a bit to far, but I guess I'm the cause of it right? Then you have the dumb ones, Oh i think i'm better than this person nonsense when they are OBVIOUSLY not. but it's no big I had fun doing what I did and most likely I'll probably start once I get it back as well.

lol whatever I know i'm still the ****. xD In Halo/smash.. man I'm just the coolest person around! lol xD so yeah. I'll change the rankings for everyone once I get back. And for the mods/(people in the Falco section I upset obviously. I would say sorry..but.....ummmmmmm yeah.. not happening.. and I did nothing wrong. simply spreading word and keepin melee alive..If you have a problem with that....then yeah.. lol As Kosuke said. I'm all fun and games it's what I do..

As for me talkin **** it's a natural person's habitat.. all competetive players have there fair of trash talk.. It's what makes being competetive actually fun.. but of course half of you wouldn't know that so it's ok.. ONLY MY SV CREW AND some of you AZ people do. everywhere else think's im the usual.. but it's ok..

sadly not like i'll be able to actually play half the people who think i'm this or that.. they won't come our way.. and i'll most likely never come theres.. I guess i'll just let word spread around.. and hope when i go to a section to watch an entertaining match I don't get bored with the so called "good players" that everyone neglects from me and Axe...but whatever

SO YEAH.. AXE I LOVE YOU!
Carlton is black.
Tai is ......kinda weird - yet awesome at the same time
Joe likes Superwavedashing
Joey is ****ing amazing
Mikey/Pat/Seabass everyone - take it easy for a few days.. lol but i'll be back to talk my normal **** anyway.. *perhaps* but the mods might not want me to.. ) =/

Top Bottom