• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Timmy likes smash too....Smash is very good...........and yeah.......like Jeff said... heck.. he loves to play.. and on occurence he can't play and teach or whatever... I'm also here to help out too.. I can help with anything you'd like help with... (Jeff when you left you left me alone with everyone to train and it was fun.. Joe got alot better and Brandon too I played with them the most so yeah.. .always happy to help...

Jeff

WE MUST FALCO DITTO!.. lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
As long as you don't try to talk about any and I mean ANY Brawl then I'll come... you should know better by now then to not talk about that lame *** game around me...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you know what mikey your roy is pretty good and tim you should help me with my mewtwo i dont feel its **** enough even though i **** everyone in S.V. ill come over too mikey

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
you know what mikey your roy is pretty good and tim you should help me with my mewtwo i dont feel its **** enough even though i **** everyone in S.V. ill come over too mikey
Vectorman Posting:

Glad to see that you are interested in Mewtwo... and sure thing i'll help out.. hopefully all of us can play on the weekend maybe.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol what's up Anthony.. good to hear from you.. when's your ETA? hope soon.....lol can't wait to play some games man... need some Peach action. lol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
(steps into the The Hyperbolic Time Chamber - Also known as the Room of Spirit and Time)

I will see you guys in two days

(Door closes and the training begins)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Joe's house, or Jeff's house, or Joey's House...... Any of people that start with a J.. lol in general.. or maybe your house perhaps.... but yeah..

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
It would most likely be Joey's, or Joe's, those are the houses we've been to the most lately.. and of course if we can we can always play at Jeff's house as well.. This weekend we will probably play at Joey's, I think Joe might be doing something i don't know... also

Joe....

YOU FREAKING ROCK MAN!.. ALL THE PRACTICE YOUR PUTTIN IN AND FOR THE AWESOME SIG... THANKS MAN.. it's wicked!! lol

So yeah... we'll probably play at Joey's this weekend..

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ok.. so are we all still gonna play tomorrow? did you still want help with Mewtwo Joey? did you still want help with Roy Mikey.. let me know.. so i don't make any plans.. or anything... I wanna play smash.. specially with Jeff.. =D...

AIR

Smash Rookie
I wanna join too... =( I finally got down (almost) waveshine, wall tech, drill-to-shine, chain grab (known before), the short fox illusion (name from manual), and (almost) got down perfect wavedash... Learning waveshine hurts my thumb >.> I think I'm a little like Joey, I pick up things easily... Just not as good as he is though xD

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol that's awesome Andy.. yeah we can all play tomorrow well i'm going to.. I'm free after 5.. so after then we can do whatever. ! ^^:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Doesn't matter to me.. as long as someone gives me a call......I'll know where to meet everyone at ya know.. also......i wanna smash for like a LONG time too.. lol Gotta keep playing the game is so addictive.......also....Axe and I are ACTUALLY going to attempt to start our combo videos.. so we'll be playing more Pikachu/Mewtwo than usual so if anyone wants to be in them.. it'd be cool to play.. so yeah

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
heh......Corey you're a stud man! Hope all goes well in WV......just teach what you know man! bring your community up like Axe and I have...IT CAN BE DONE..Him and I brought an ALL BRAWL CITY to an ALL MELEE it can be done...Hopefully you can come to our tourney so we can play again and stuff! or us go over there or something....... =D

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Smashfest at my place when i get home! Bring your egos cause im gonna crush'em all mwwaaaahaaaaa
Anthony!!!!!!!...when do you get home nubcake! we gotta play! i got's to let Jeff know too.. so we can do some doubles.. or just play or whatever? you've any idea when you get back?

AIR

Smash Rookie
I need help with my Fox and some new techniques to learn... Also, JOE!!! Can you make me a sig (Fox and/or Ganandorf, hopefully)?

Lol Mr. J, you're awesome!!! I hope I can "smash" your hopes of crushing our egos >:D
Note; Joey's (a.k.a YEAH!) ego will take some time to crush...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I need help with my Fox and some new techniques to learn... Also, JOE!!! Can you make me a sig (Fox and/or Ganandorf, hopefully)?

Lol Mr. J, you're awesome!!! I hope I can "smash" your hopes of crushing our egos >:D
Note; Joey's (a.k.a YEAH!) ego will take some time to crush...
lol you got that right andy cause im the **** and mr. j will be the one being crushed ha too easy!btw joe are you done with my G&W sig yet?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah corey has a pretty cool roy mikey.. you an always ask him.. but i guess if you want to personally see him.. i can show you the ropes of roy!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hellohas to everbodys

Ummm, are any of you guys Wiimote Masters? I took a break from Smash and went to go play MK Wii and my Wiimote wasn't picking up motion sensitivity.

The first pic is of the front of the wiiMote, you should be able to tll where all the buttons are, The second pic is the back obviously. I need help finding the Gyro that controls motion sensitivity, for the steering in MK. The back circle hangin off is the rumble thing. Help if you can.

BTW back on with Smash, is anybody doing anything today, smash wise?

-EDIT- Sorry for ruining the size of the page :3

Top Bottom