• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
no not you rook :]
but everyone else must die hahaha!
dudes im freakin bored elvis and tim are playing reach witch leaves me playing computers and sc one but i **** at sc1 to and never lose so its boring..im gonna walk to turnips house lates

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i **** everyone except top 3.
i'll mm you $5-10 my marth vs fox, falco, and/or jigglypuff, and i am willing to do rematches/multiple sets.

i'd also be willing to let you take a swing at my Fox after my Marth if you feel confident. $3-5

iirc, in our tourney set, i 2-0'd you. i 2 or 3-stocked you the first game and then low % 1-stocked you the second game because i threw myself off at 0% for a greedy spike :laugh:

also, didn't you lose to okami? he's not in the top 3, and you didn't **** him, either.

i'd also bet anything from $5 to $10 on Silly Kyle beating you

i'd also bet ALL of the money i own on Taj beating you, and he's #4.

i'm not trying to slam you or anything, but please think twice before saying outlandish things like you "**** everyone except top 3" when you clearly have lost to many people not top 3, which is far from beating them, let alone "******" them.

btw, bragging about getting 1-stocked by someone is the scrubbiest thing ever. there's so many factors (including sandbagging) that go into a match that anyone can come close. both of my matches with jeff were 1-stock, so i'm obviously like, #3 in arizona, right?

if you want to confidently make those claims, then go out and prove yourself :)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i **** zander when we play.i **** everyone except top 3.last tourny both my games with gg7 were one stock games. your not better than me i admit you can probably beat my falco and fox tho but i only play them in friendslies.
i ***** you with fox lol.

not to mention i got a whole ton better with falcon so you might lose to that too :p

joey is pretty cocky but he has good competition with vanz,hax and jman.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
no not you rook :]
but everyone else must die hahaha!
dudes im freakin bored elvis and tim are playing reach witch leaves me playing computers and sc one but i **** at sc1 to and never lose so its boring..im gonna walk to turnips house lates
swweeeeet :D

maybe you could tell tim to upload my videos :p i gotta study before this weekend lol

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
i will mm you tai.it was a 2 stock i already had a sure sead so i dgaf.your right taj is still better than me so yeah top 4.and iron dragon i will mm you to i sandbag its what good players do.im looking forward to playing your falcon.and yeah there good.silly kill i think i can beat to.i ****ed up in my match with okami in both games no johns.so MM kids

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
If by ****** me you mean narrowly winning 1 stock via uthrow rest on my last stock or two, then sure you totally "****." me.

Your egotrip is totally unjustified.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
i had you rage quitting..like every match they were brutal 3 stocks with falco.haha no one has fun omg i say these things for hype and intensity.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i will mm you tai.it was a 2 stock i already had a sure sead so i dgaf.your right taj is still better than me so yeah top 4.and iron dragon i will mm you to i sandbag its what good players do.im looking forward to playing your falcon.and yeah there good.silly kill i think i can beat to.i ****ed up in my match with okami in both games no johns.so MM kids
sandbagging is peoples bad excuse for saying that they got owned, plain and simple.

i lose to people hard but you dont hear me saying i sandbagged. you look like a douche because it's as if youre trying to discredit how good the other player played.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
i dont know yet i will see from how much money i get from the other mms.one set.
yeah rook i will upload them no worries :]
your on rook! dude can you come out before the tourny?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
im kinda just talking trash because its boring at tournys with no hype.
so accept my mm and lets have fun :]

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
yeah rook i will upload them no worries :]
your on rook! dude can you come out before the tourny?

thanks man :D the one i really wanted was me (faux) v vman (failco) on FoD where i had that sick nast combo (me hitting him more then once in a row), but any others are greatly appreciated

annnnnd i might be able to.... i get off "work" around 5pm on friday and have to be back before midnight (cinderella syndrome). saturday i could get there as early as need be

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
yup no problem i will find it for ya :]
friday would be so awesome if we played im gonna try and get turnip tosser to play he is an amazing player one of the best peaches out there

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i had you rage quitting..like every match they were brutal 3 stocks with falco.haha no one has fun omg i say these things for hype and intensity.
if you're talking about the 2 games you 3 stocked me at chris' place, i beat you in the next 10 games in a row after I got my **** back together. You then left.

again, your ego is unjustified.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha ok ruby mm then i mean you are number ten on the az power rankings so i do respect that.
allright awesome i am going to make friday a legit smashfest then! ill get edge there to.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
F***ing bring it, Brian!! I stomped you when you came down to Tucson most recently, and I'm 1-0 against you in tournament. Peach > Jiggz

Edit:

8/21/10
1: Axe ($53.00)
2: GamerGuitarist7 ($24.00)
3: Taj ($8.00)
4: Silly Kyle
5: Light
5: Rubyiris
7: Tai
7: Okami

7/31/10
1: Forward ($40.00)
2: Axe ($40.00)
3: GamerGuitarist7 ($15.00)
5: SmasherSaxophonist7 (a.k.a. jetfour)
5: Okami
7: Goose

Where you at SV? Oh wait, you guys got 9th!!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
F***ing bring it, Brian!! I stomped you when you came down to Tucson most recently, and I'm 1-0 against you in tournament. Peach > Jiggz

Edit:

8/21/10
1: Axe ($53.00)
2: GamerGuitarist7 ($24.00)
3: Taj ($8.00)
5: Light
5: Rubyiris
7: Okami

7/31/10
1: Forward ($40.00)
2: Axe ($40.00)
3: GamerGuitarist7 ($15.00)
5: SmasherSaxophonist7 (a.k.a. jetfour)
5: Okami
7: Goose

Where you at SV? Oh wait, you guys got 9th!!
looooooooooooooool.

and yes kyle, you > brian. but jiggs > peach

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
allright kyle lets do this then! :]
i will show you who plays the better *****! lol
and did you get my voicmail sk?

allright you called it we need that pie haha!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
can we MM brian? lol last time i checked i beat you in tourney LOL! i even went marth all the games (this is the tourney that i beat SK at! :D) and even TRIED to let you win ONE but you were unable to do it. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISGRACE! YOU NEED TO DIE! lol brian you THINK you sandbag, sandbagging is a skill! which only people like me who **** you can do. i know brian it hurts but im sorry to say it but youre just..........not.............anywhere............near................my....................level.............lol challenge me when youre more knowledgeable ok!? maybe if you asked for more help and quit looking up COMBOS like an inexperience player. which you do.

EDIT: btw no one says "omg i say this for hype and intensity for the tourney" right after you talked **** IN THE SAME POST! so this just means that youre too scared and you DO mean it youre not just saying it just to say it. youre using that ^ as a cover up so you can still be cool with people. dont try to trick anybody with that bull ****. lol im just talking **** cause im bored! dur! dur! dur! and elvis or jeff dont come in to stop me! hee hee

AXE 09

Smash Master
So... I really want to come to SV on October 1st - 3rd.

Brian, would you be able to house me? I miss my SV friends lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
dude that would be awesome and of course i can house you :]

im over at elvi's right now the wiimote is out of batteries and i want to play hacked melee dangit!

sooo i have mms with tai,duffo,ruby,sk,and spencer so far cant wait :]

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
dude that would be awesome and of course i can house you :]

im over at elvi's right now the wiimote is out of batteries and i want to play hacked melee dangit!

sooo i have mms with tai,duffo,ruby,sk,and spencer so far cant wait :]
wait what. oh its because i havent posted.

i dont do MMs with ANYONE at all haha.

Top Bottom