• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dang man so many great memories here. ill miss it all so much. i know im not as important as jeff or tim but at least im better than them lol and i know it wont affect people as much here but all the people ive met here are my most valuable friends. im glad to have met you all even if it was through brawl you guys are really amazing people. i know in new york there wont ever be anyone as great as you guys. I have no regrets leaving here. except not going to IHOP. lol But anyways its alright ill be back in AZ in 6 months but man that's still a long time. if there was something that i want when i leave is to be put on the god tier spot hahahaha! above jeff and tim! But I want everyone to continue playing smash like jeff and tim have said even though there might be rough times. But i promise you guys when i come back ill be better than everyone! and remember SV> the whole world! especially tuscon! LOL well i gotta go ill be back on in about 4 days so yeah............EL FIN! lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
JOEY!!!!!! :cry:

I'll miss you so much!! It already sucked only seeing you like once every 2 months, but now you're actually gone for good :( IHOP will never be the same without you

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Looks like the SV crew is slowly coming to an end. All of us are being sent to the far reaches of the states. You never know this could be a chance for us to spread out and conquer the SSBM world.

But man gonna miss you joey

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I will miss you, Joey! <3

July 16th Text Message Conversation between Joey and me
My Location: IHOP on Oracle and Limberlost where Brittany works
Joey's Location: Sierra Vista

------

Me: Lol I'm at IHOP and the love of your life is here

Joey: God **** it! What the hell is wrong with everyone!? Is she still hot!? And does everyone know about her? Lol

Joey: Silly kyle I'm so [sad] that I'm not there. :(

Me: Lol sad story. I actually turned straight for her and I got her number

Joey: Are you ****ing serious!? How!?

Me: I spit mad game homie. We're going to f*** later too when she texts me after her shift

Joey: Alright dude your gonna piss me off. You better knock it off and this better not be gamer

Joey: You f***ing b****. I'm gonna kick all of your guy's ***es if you ever do that s*** to me again. F*** peach!!

------

Hahahahaha!! I love you, Joey!! Will miss you!! Look forward to you coming to Tucson in 6 months though! too bad I will be Armada status by then skank

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright *****es i guess i lied and i got internet early and hey! im somewhere in texas too! lol and silly kyle that was a **** move i was gonna do the chop saki on you. and man im already sad i actually have to eat with my parents and it feels awkward when theres a hot waitress and your parents are there. man it sucks and i bet you guys regret not going to IHOP now! hahahahaha! well i guess ill be back on whenever and when i come back to AZ the first place were going to is IHOP you got it jeff! and carlton youre black

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hahahahah! i was so bored man. i wanted to see who would fall for it! hahahaha but it was probably the name that gave it away. and you can get infracted for having a alternate account? and i thought the bathroom sign would make someone believe it lol

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hey. I'm in SV for about 2 more days, and I head out Sunday. I've got a good TV and my controller with me. I'm really hoping to play with AXE or Vectorman while I'm here, but anyone will do. I'd really like to smash! Please PM me, or call my room at (520) 439 8800

Ask to be connected to room 301.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Hey SV, just got stationed in fort huachucha. id love to smash with you guys sometime. Ill suck because i havent played in 2 months and im a straight up noob, but ill try not to get 4-stocked every time

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
HA! Someone I can beat besides alex >:D
Oh yeah, does joe still play cause i'm pretty sure I could beat him now cause I've been training hard.

DJMirror

Smash Master
At first I thought that was Joey aka Lucky, I was thinking "**** Joey I fuked up your Falco in a serious pancake match...and Mango is making it look like ****" Then I read the title and it said YEAH!

But still Joey aka Lucky sucks

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
rooktionary? who are you where are you from my number is 520-236-7351 if you want to smash just hit me up.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
rooktionary? who are you where are you from my number is 520-236-7351 if you want to smash just hit me up.
Im not really anyone... but im from Georgia, but just got stationed in fort huachuca for the next couple of months. I wont be able to leave base for about a week or so, but when i get the chance to go off base ill give you a call.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ha same here so no worries im not even on the power rankings lol.i play puff it will be fun to have a pokemon battle my friend axe plays pika to.awesome cant wait to play you

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
double post.................where the **** you at SV.were elite lets post like we are.this tourny on the weekend is gonna be **** im gonna ****

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Sup Rooktionary, you still good for tomorrow right? ^^

how you been? =p

It's a lil stale here, but all is well... or getting well.

The address info, I gave you, all of it is Tag$ house, he's got a much better place to play, so it's his home...We'll both be waiting for your call tomorrow.. hope to see you then =p

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Hey man. Everything's good for tomorrow. I plan on leaving after chow, which'll be like 2-3. I dunno when our dining facility actually opens/closes though, but Ill try to be there around 2:30ish if thats alright.

ps, you can call me rook ;)

Top Bottom