• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Sounds just like me. I hate doing MMs.
Why attach money to friendlies if you're not playing in tournament imo.

And some people could care less about losing money as well(not me) but just saying some people sandbag just as hard in MMs.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol brian i acknowledge your courage but i WILL remind you of the matches that we'll have. like i do with everyone who challenges me. and i like how you think you can beat everyone once they leave like when you thought you could beat tim. say it i know you wanna say it dont lie. youve told me everyone who you think you can beat. i can say it all if i wanted to. and i like how everyone in SV always disrespects me even after everything i do for them. you dont know the things ive done for a lot of people in SV including you but for some reason you guys treat me like ****. but whatever its cool.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
me and tim are very even it all depends who is playing better.haha if i think i can beat someone i challenge them that is how a man fights his battles and i am a warrior when it comes to this game lol.na its not that people disrespect you its that you talk alot of blah blah and the same exact thing every time <3

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
i like mms because there is pressure and i feel alive.its almost exactly like a tourny match i love it :]

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
yo zander we still teaming?

my bad rook i will try and upload some today this is so **** that your coming with us

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
my bad rook i will try and upload some today this is so **** that your coming with us
thanks man! :D but yeah, im pretty excited too. I just found out i have CQ on saturday from 3pm-5pm, and i was like "noooooooooooo!", but then my roommate said he would cover for me, so its all good.

and im gunna have to find me a doubles partner... one who doesnt mind me killing him all the time :D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i **** zander when we play.i **** everyone except top 3.last tourny both my games with gg7 were one stock games. your not better than me i admit you can probably beat my falco and fox tho but i only play them in friendslies.
no they weren't lol i distinkly remember 3 stocking you both games last tourney

the one before that i think it came down to last stock on ONE of the games

ssssssscccccccccrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i just got internet again :D so first brian i dont really care if i talk **** nobodys gonna shut my *** up. and apparently nobody has the drive to do it neither. so i will continue to do what i wish until i feel threatened. so anyways im better than everyone and you guys suck and rooktionary dont count on those vids to be up. tim always procrastinates lol he was supposed to have like 50 more matches of me from a year ago that hes never put up. <3

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
okay so... instead of having bed check we had a formation. i had told people to tell my squad leader to cover for me, but apparently that didnt happen. i had to go in front of the formation, explain what i was doing, and apologize to everyone lol. The sergeant let me go after that, so i dunno if that was it or if ill get in more trouble tomorrow. IDK and IDC melee > everything

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
dang man well thats kinda good lol.lets hope thats it because i want to melee with you again soon! you played really well at the tourny good ****!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Shoot Rook, I hope everything turns out alright. Sorry that we kinda kept you for so long, and sorry that we didn't get to play much at all =(

But I'll be at Brian's place next week on Friday and Saturday :) We should definitely play more then! Including you, Brian Tim and Elvis lol.

It was great meeting you Rook. You're awesome =D

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Shoot Rook, I hope everything turns out alright. Sorry that we kinda kept you for so long, and sorry that we didn't get to play much at all =(

But I'll be at Brian's place next week on Friday and Saturday :) We should definitely play more then! Including you, Brian Tim and Elvis lol.

It was great meeting you Rook. You're awesome =D
It was awesome to finally meet/play you too! I loved our set :D

I actually dont think im going to get in trouble.. Our main platoon sergeant was here today and he didnt say anything to me. In fact, the sergeant on duty laughed when he found out where i was (i get a lot of **** for hanging out with people i met off the internet to play video games lol)

Im gunna try and get a pass for next weekend but i dunno if theyll give me one because of this weekend. hopefully the sergeant on duty wont say anything and ill be good. Ill try and see you guys then! :D

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha that post made me crack up! i just had a thought of one of those love site things pop in my head.Rook i heard you have a sexy fox mmm i would love to meet up and and see where this goes haha!

cant wait for you to get here jeff! <3
bring birth by sleep i want to see it so bad!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Dude, birth by sleep is so amazing lol.

I kinda have bad news guys. My sister says she needs me to watch her daughter on the second, so I might not be able to show up until saturday night =( AND... I planned on going to my mom's house and spending the night there on saturday night, since it's her birthday on that Sunday (the 3rd). I don't know if I'll be able to see you guys on Sunday since I have school on Monday and I wanted to spend time with my mom. I told my sister to do try to find someone else to watch her daughter, but idk if she'll pull through =/ I'll know soon enough though

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
.Rook i heard you have a sexy fox mmm i would love to meet up and and see where this goes haha!
ohhhhh man. all the people in my platoon warned me this would happen if i met up with strangers. plz dont **** me. er, well, you can, but we have to smash afterwards.

and axe! NOOOOOOOOO! get here!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha! its a deal rook ;]

yeah i know but i want to see it in english i was so lost when i saw you playing it something about a pokemon named aqua!? lol

guys im freakin bored smash? bonafied lovin?

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
more like bored to sleep. amirite?!

also, you guys are always welcome to come here if you want.. gotta leave by 8 on weekdays and 11 on weekends..... just saiyan

bonafied lovin = too good

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
LOL rook youll get used to that. im telling you the truth. dont EVER get your hopes up for people in SV Im the one whose put up with this the most. seriously dont prioritize smash over things if you want them to come to you. you always have to go to smash when youre in SV and im gonna laugh so hard if you ignore my post. haha

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
lol rook youll get used to that. Im telling you the truth. Dont ever get your hopes up for people in sv im the one whose put up with this the most. Seriously dont prioritize smash over things if you want them to come to you. You always have to go to smash when youre in sv and im gonna laugh so hard if you ignore my post. Haha
DDDDDDDDDD: i love sv! Youll never turn me against them!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol! Joey I'm so sorry for all of those times where we said we'd be there at 1:00 and show up at 7:00. But it's not completely my fault! Blame Tim!! We love you Joey ^^

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah lol but it wasnt just you it was you, tim, brian, mr. turnip, mr, j, elvis never tells me when he comes he just comes when he wants to. XD and yeah thats about it. and man! you guys did that ALL the time! it was so annoying! and it was when you guys were teaching me. like wtf!? lol

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
my bad rook i got kinda sick for like the past three days and kinda just passed out and died but i want to play today for sure!

Top Bottom