• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I'm having fun smashing again! :D

Maybe we can smash again tomorrow? >:3
I want my Link to just get better and better now!

I mean, cause I am the best Link... you know what? Maybe even the best player around >:3

Stand aside Axe's Pika! You don't stand a chance against Smurfy's Link!

Oh... and BTW... before Ruby sez some ****... something like... "Smurfy's a scrub and I can beat him like I beat my ****"

And yes, I call Ruby out... because I don't like him... and cause I know I can beat him >:3
I just let him win

But yeah, Smash tomorrow?
Joey? Timmy? Are you up for it? Help me out a bit?
Thanks for accepting me back with open arms

Sorry that I hadn't been playing cause of school and relationshi... Tim: "JOHNS! SHUT UP AND PLAY!"

Errr... OKAY! :D

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
dude smurf its so good to see you back man ahh i wish i coulda played with you before you left :[ come over tomarrow tho!

AXE 09

Smash Master
omg.... sv's active again. i miss you guys so much!!!!

in a few years (after i graduate), i'm most likely moving back. i expect all of you guys to be able to give me a challenge by then :)

(lol that's my attempt in motivation)

seriously guys... i want to see all of you guys become the best players in the state =) make sv the best city
town
for melee!

EDIT:

if you guys get serious about training for the next few years, it'd be so awesome if the sv crew became the top crew in the country. my goal is to be the best player in the world, and i don't think i'm gonna stop playing until i achieve that goal
i'm probably still not gonna stop even if i do achieve that goal lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
arrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get no sign of gratitude i tried so hard i get no thanks fine be that way! thats why im still better than everyone in town and none of you can even compare! and you guys just cry like little sissy crybabies and you cant prove me wrong ha!

AXE 09

Smash Master
arrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get no sign of gratitude i tried so hard i get no thanks fine be that way! thats why im still better than everyone in town and none of you can even compare! and you guys just cry like little sissy crybabies and you cant prove me wrong ha!
what's this kid talking about?
lol i love you joey ^^

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
Mr.J says he coming in on friday for the weekend. cant wait to see that mofo. i actually might play today. i know i know im always johning about being busy with school, family, falling asleep by 8pm and so forth. also props to tag for gaining a spot hes been workin on his $hit. and Nicknyte you bring shame to your master! ( wacks nicknyte with kendo stick )

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
since nobody said it on here yet happy birthday jeff! lol
oh and i found your soul mate like i told you :p haha

lol YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
i got 1st place today and it was all for Mr.J. cant wait till you get here man were gonna step in that hydro bollic smash chamber and get like 10 years of smash wisdom in like a month lol. but naw cant wait till you get here man. also tag$ is **** im scarred of that mofo. more of a reason to fight for my new #1 spot cus i dont want to drop a rank and have him challenge me lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hahaha, Joey, you think you gonna talk sht to me and not take it, when you dish it to me often on a silver platter? Hell no buddy. I'm commin to take that asian ***. Watch your step, blackbelt, you gonna be #3 this week. I don't care If I talk sht in your house, I'm Nicknyte. I do what I want. I am the transport of SV, the constant, The Captain. Tough up little man before Sensei and THEN Student will take your title. Hahahaha.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
First page updated everybody, make sure you check the first post.. very valuable information for the progression of the SV crew.. Congrats Farmer on the spot, keep it up all of SV, Im proud of all of you guys. We just keep getting better and better!.. n_n

Alllrite that's it for me, time to play w/elvis, and tag, to help train for the return of Axe/Mr. J

AXE 09

Smash Master
Axe, your post utterly confused me. For that you win a partially used pre owned can of Axe (formerly owned by Axe no less)
Lol it's from DBZ budokai (1,2, and 3). I hope you're keeping my partially used can of axe safe!!

I hope everyone here knows that I'm gonna be coming down to SV this saturday. I'll be there on saturday at about 7:00pm, and I'm leaving sunday at around 7:00pm also. I'll be sleeping at Brian's house, smashing all day ^^

You know what would be cool guys? Something that we haven't done in a long time...

Pizza smashfest!!!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Tim, could you upload those vids? I was gonna put them on the Link board to get some help :D
Thanks Joey and Tim for all the help... it... well... helps :D

Hey Jeff :D I might not see you come Saturday, but I don't see why my parents would have a problem with next Saturday... the Tucson thing? :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright you know what i dont care if i lost cause everybody knows why i lost but i dont care i know where im supposed to be at no offense mr. turnip got it fair and square. and either im most likely getting it back cause mr. turnip NEVER! comes out. so im gonna get back up there. so im not worried.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Sup... Ill be moving from GA to Fort Huachuca in SV pretty soon for the Army. Just stoppin in to say hey, before i come and wreck ALL OF YOU.

i talk big, but i play small.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Wait, hold on a sec... you're a pikachu player, aren't you?!?!?!?

OMG YESSSS XD

How long are you gonna be living on fort?

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah. i started trying to main pikachu (key word: trying). Im getting shipped out to SV in August, so ill have some time to practice him.. but uh, ill be on the fort for 21 weeks as of now. could be longer, i dunno. but ill definitely be looking for some people to smash with while im there

Top Bottom