• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i was better than them back in march, just imagine how much better I am now. :3
Well now that tim is back he will be able to whip them back into shape in no time. I wouldn't sweat it.

I don't see why I am on the seaonal list btw, not to mention I beat most of those people ahead of me before I left. But whatever, I most likely wont be living in SV again but I will come visit.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
tell my why nobody was talkin **** and until ruby brings his *** in here? lol
ha YOU better than timmay? ha thats funny XD!!!!!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I smell pitches talking about the one and only that blacker than the night of the new moon and more suave than rico suave, The boss with the 87.5% (THATS CAPITAL 5 BEETCHS) misfire percent rate.

Now lookie here, I am the best smasher in SV besides Tim. And although Mad Floey Joey is the hottest thing coming up in Southern AZ, the Tai of the South, I am the constant.

Seriously though, I am thinking that Ruby Talks too much, and not get enought respect, only understandable, in his endless search for the holy grail of controllers, he can't find his true skill or respect. It is a pity, for as long as I regin as the dominant Weegee player this west of LOUISIANA....till California....Hawaii is a joke. Professor Xander, leader of the SD-Men think he is better than the Nyte? Bring it chump. I'll take your tongue out and wipe my asssss with it. Beat my Pichu, then we can see who good... and good luck beating Tim's Mewtwo, even if you do that, which isn't likely....less he bags, you won't beat his Falco EVAR!

Regina did it.

I'm the coolest.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I smell pitches talking about the one and only that blacker than the night of the new moon and more suave than rico suave, The boss with the 87.5% (THATS CAPITAL 5 BEETCHS) misfire percent rate.

Now lookie here, I am the best smasher in SV besides Tim. And although Mad Floey Joey is the hottest thing coming up in Southern AZ, the Tai of the South, I am the constant.

Seriously though, I am thinking that Ruby Talks too much, and not get enought respect, only understandable, in his endless search for the holy grail of controllers, he can't find his true skill or respect. It is a pity, for as long as I regin as the dominant Weegee player this west of LOUISIANA....till California....Hawaii is a joke. Professor Xander, leader of the SD-Men think he is better than the Nyte? Bring it chump. I'll take your tounge out and wipe my asssss with it. Beat tim's Mewtwo, then we can see who good...or my Pichu :3

Regina did it.

I'm the coolest.
I love you elvis.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
lol i dont know where ruby is coming with this i tore that fool up last time we played. i must admit he has a fast L R A start, fastest ive ever seen. i hardly even play this game and i can still go toe to toe with the best of em. you scrubs meat ride on pros and still suck. and Tommy D we should get down on some smash next time im up there. Ill show you some of those herpa durp float cancels you love so much.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol i dont know where ruby is coming with this i tore that fool up last time we played. i must admit he has a fast L R A start, fastest ive ever seen. i hardly even play this game and i can still go toe to toe with the best of em. you scrubs meat ride on pros and still suck. and Tommy D we should get down on some smash next time im up there. Ill show you some of those herpa durp float cancels you love so much.
LOL! thats funniest post ive ever seen! and xander you do talk to much **** and my falco's not good when im pissed off and mainly after fighting peaches. im getting ****ing sick of people saying my falco sucks! cause its better than my fox.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
by tore, you mean close 1 stock games, then we ***** your **** in teams?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Vman likes the drama... It's reviving the thread

*Grabs popcorn* *sits in recliner*

continue on... lol ruby and his trash talk, gotta love it.. he's like Mr. J ^^

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
yo im sure that last time you played TT he did pound your **** bud sorry....
and tim Mr. J had awesome trash talk this kidd on the other hand.... his is just annoying to people lol
Oh you should get a recliner that spins its better :)

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Meh I love melee still, and I've been playing like nonstop since i went over and saw Tim and Joey and Nicknyte.

But I've grown up enough not to care who talks sht?
Xander, you may beat a few of us in melee but really? get off the computer and go take a shower or something for reals kid.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
bah i must say xander and shiv did beat team ridin spinners (whats your team again ''what would jesus smash?") but thats only because of Mr.J's lack of team work. yea thats right im putting that lose and all other loses on you Mr.J.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Alright, yeah, but meh, i haven't seen him in a while, so I guess I'll take your word for it.

You did say smell AS BAD as last time so...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
joey: duffy you have to stay out of this you play brawl no offense and xander started this **** so who the **** cares so im dealing with it, well actually everyone else should deal with it cause elvis and i already did our jobs so its not really our problem.

Duff0

Smash Ace
So because I play Brawl (and I do so less then I play Melee) I can't say **** when people are being straight up dic ks to others? Ok.

And I will admit that Xander was acting stupid and elitist when he posted

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
joey: thats just another factor. and he does this all the time. its really annoying. but its still a good thing i guess. and i hear MM's with xander!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Meh I love melee still, and I've been playing like nonstop since i went over and saw Tim and Joey and Nicknyte.

But I've grown up enough not to care who talks sht?
Xander, you may beat a few of us in melee but really? get off the computer and go take a shower or something for reals kid.
I take daily showers, and wear clean clothes and wear deodorant and cologne like any normal sensible human being, so I don't see why I'm constantly ridiculed for my smell.

Hell, I CARRY deodorant wherever I go. That's much better most people do.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
turnip tosser :thats cause you need that extra stuff you should carry tide to go for your yellow shirts that should be blue lol you couldnt even 3- stocked my ganon

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Well I haven't seen you in almost a year now, so I'll lay off til we smash again. If I can.
lol wow turnip.

And whatever I'm just happy to be playing melee again

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
joey your fox is way better than your falco. you try to be too technical with falco more than smart. with fox you dashdance like you're supposed to for the most part.

Top Bottom