• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
lol i dont know where ruby is coming with this i tore that fool up last time we played. i must admit he has a fast L R A start, fastest ive ever seen. i hardly even play this game and i can still go toe to toe with the best of em. you scrubs meat ride on pros and still suck. and Tommy D we should get down on some smash next time im up there. Ill show you some of those herpa durp float cancels you love so much.
No he beat you, I can vouch for this, I was there.

yo im sure that last time you played TT he did pound your **** bud sorry....
and tim Mr. J had awesome trash talk this kidd on the other hand.... his is just annoying to people lol
Oh you should get a recliner that spins its better :)
You live in what state, exactly?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
**** arakune that campy *****
Not my arakune I a agressive as hell and plus ragna players rush anyways so there is not much you can do at that point.

You live in what state, exactly?
he used to live there he lives in Pennsylvania

*grabs popcorn* but don't stop with the trash continue plz you guys I am enjoying this

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
xander can beat my secondary you can vouch for that, but the peach shall never lose to the likes of you tucson dogs. i predict atleast 2 Bom Bombs next time we fight since you have now anger'd her majesty. ask joey about multi bombs in a match. and grrrrr joey ill get you.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
he used to live there he lives in Pennsylvania

*grabs popcorn* but don't stop with the trash continue plz you guys I am enjoying this
yeah im in Pennsylvania right now but im not starting anything with nebody i was just commenting on xander being gay cuz i dislike that ***** thats my opinion live with it...
i cant really talk **** about smash cuz i can rarely play nemore.. i wasnt the best when i played either lol other than my DK was alright

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
double post...
what system do you guys play blaze blue on? 360 or ps3 cuz im think about gettin it so i need to know what system

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what's wrong with the 360?

i want a legit answer too

im just curious; i don't know the arguments for either side.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Fighters are better to play on Playstation controllers, always have been the d-pad is better at reading inputs. I've only heard that trying to play fighters on 360 controllers is a pain. Unless you are using a stick, then I guess it doesn't really matter.

Unless he wants to play with me and uses a 360... I won't a touch a 360 controlelr, and I hate using sticks.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Both systems are good, but the PS3 has better graphics (ex: Final Fantasy XIII on the PS3 vs. Final Fantasy XIII on the 360). The 360 has more good games than the PS3, but I still prefer the PS3 cuz I can play my PS2 and PS1 games :)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
there really isn't much of a graphical difference between the two for BlazBlue.

PS3 just has better control for fighters overall.

PS3 also has better console exclusive games.

Jane

Smash Hero
basically the one and only thing that the 360 has over the ps3 is xbox live. xbox live kicks ***, and the playstation online experience doesnt compare. but almost everything else is tipped in the ps3's favor

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what are the exclusive games between the two (that are important)?

i don't really like games anymore outside of smash, platformers, RPGs, and Ape Escape.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
exculsive as in god or war and stuff like that i think xbox has the more excuslive titles like halo and left 4 dead..
but i think the playstation is better cuz the first off the online is free then the ps network is easier to connect to(build in wirless). also you can get on the actual internet.
they are both good i just have bad luck with xbox lol

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Metal Gear Solid 4 is the most important.

Then there's

Uncharted
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
Rachet and Clank
Gran Turismo 5

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
lol killzone was poop uncharted was tight but i still gotta say halo beats them all as in the way of people liking them.
im not a big halo 3 fan though..

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
for blazblue i would 100% recommend to purchase it on ps3 unless you're using an arcade stick

xbox controllers are awful for 2d fighting games, ps3 controllers are legit.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Personally I like the 360 controller for blazeblue doesnt matter to me i can play on both systems anyways. That second analog gets in my way on the ps3 controller though I choose not to use it for blaze blue so it just gets in my way

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
YOU PLAY TEKKEN?! BUY IT FOR PS3 AND PLAY ME. I WILL probably MM ANYONE IN TEKKEN.

360 controllers are bad for any fighter 2D or 3D. But I guess preference does come down it....shitty preference. lol, I still like you SV guys even though I don't remember and haven't seen half of you in over a year.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
YOU PLAY TEKKEN?! BUY IT FOR PS3 AND PLAY ME. I WILL probably MM ANYONE IN TEKKEN.

360 controllers are bad for any fighter 2D or 3D. But I guess preference does come down it....shitty preference. lol, I still like you SV guys even though I don't remember and haven't seen half of you in over a year.
im pretty nice a tekken lol i wish i was half as good at melee as i am at that haha

Top Bottom