• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
joey getting beaten by pichu? i thought i raised you better than that!

lol it's alright, i know elvis has the best pichu in az =)

actually, wobble's pichu might be better, MAYBE

i miss you elvis lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i actually agree with joey

i was using falcon both matches against elvis' pichu

also, Wobbles' pichu is AMAAAAZZING

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
Hahaha tommy hate on peach i love it. tucson is wack outside boss forward and gamer. joey is ****, he just has a weakness for peach. the rest of tucson what is your excuse? next time im up there ima give all you scrubs grizzly man combos!!!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha tommy hate on peach i love it. tucson is wack outside boss forward and gamer. joey is ****, he just has a weakness for peach. the rest of tucson what is your excuse? next time im up there ima give all you scrubs grizzly man combos!!!
I'll take some combos ;) and is 'boss' somebody's name or were you using that as an adjective?

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
I'll take some combos ;) and is 'boss' somebody's name or were you using that as an adjective?
we gotta play next time im up there. hopefully in april at this monthly stuff okami has been hosting. of all in tucson i must say jet4 was the most fun to play with (no homo) he has a unique style i admire also i call forward boss because he is the boss of AZ we all are just mere underlings. its kinda of like how Nicknyte is the boss of the newb-gate lol. Silly K next time we meet my peach is gonna kick your peach in the *****!!! HA-CHAA Beeeeoootttchhhhhhhh!!!!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Tim is moving to SV that helps.

I could see him improving a hell of a lot by playing Tim,Brian and Sean alone. Look at the way he got better than Xander and I through playing nothing but SV. Although I do agree he should move to Tucson though and preferably somewhere near me =D

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
joey: ha! its alright carlton it wouldnt have made a difference if you left you still would've gotten ***** anyways tee hee just kidding and thank you im so happy that im getting recognition now but yeah jeff and tim and everyone in sv makes me good even joe lol

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
He can still improve with just a few players to play against. How do you think Jeff got good in that small podunk town?
i dont really know anything about how jeff got so good but im sure a majority was playing tim lol and trying out his new stuff on us poop players lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
*cries* im so happy all of my hard work payed off! and yeah i know i just posted.
i started thinking you're really good after our first match back at the january monthly. jesus that was scary ****.

the reason i didnt before that was because you hadn't played me in forever and not with fox at least. and eh even with the broken up crew he'll get really good.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Joey, you still suck. Stop getting ***** by Peaches.

It's good to ****-talk because the weak people will take it too personally, the ones with potential will use it as motivation to get better.

Top Bottom