• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion- New Minor Update 19/4

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
There should be at least 2 stages from each character that appears.
Well at least for the major characters. Like the ones that have had a bigger impact on Nintendo and its fans over the years should definitely have 2+, but other characters should have at least one. No matter who they are, if they're in the game they deserve at least one home court.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I think it should be a one-to-one character stage ratio. Give someone a stage that resembles Final Destination (so I don't have to hear that ****ING song) and give someone that Battlefield(which did have a decent remix of the SSBM theme but...ya know)-looking stage.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I know this will sound off, but how about putting that stage ontop of a console or something? Remember in Double Dash, the gamecube battle stage? Why not have something like that, but instead be on-top of the original NES with like an 8-bit montage in the background?

8-bit mario, link, ice-climbers, whatever... just rotating through in the background in kind of repeating screens, not unlike the super mario sunshine platforming levels.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Oh! How about for (and if they have) a Sonic stage, it could have spikes on the bottom. So instead of just falling through the bottom and dying, you do that Sonic on spikes death where he pops up a little bit with his arms and legs in the air with his mouth agape and then falls through the bottom! I'd love to see a serious character do that, like Link or Ganondorf or Solid.

Amuttmonkey

Smash Cadet
I think it would be cool if( this is a big if) sora was in and his stage could be like hollow bastion or that one sky scraper from the nobody world.

in the scyscraper one a bunch of scrapers could come flying in off screen. Then they could like float around and be used as platforms. then that big dragon flying around could make it intteresting.

and in hollow bastion you could..... uh dang cant think of anything for that

the sonic stage sounds great

i think bumpers in that stage would make it interesting. also have those boosters lying around to launch players in random directions

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
If Sonic does have a Stage, it's obviously going to be the Green Hill Zone, since the zone, itself, practically represents Sonic!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
If Snake is getting a stage and he isn't even a nintendo character, every one else had better. Nintendol better not drop everything else to make him a stage, and then forget about Pit or something. Thats an example, I already know Pit has a stage.

Amuttmonkey

Smash Cadet
It would be cool if they did green hill zone

if they do i wonder how the orchestra would perform the background music.

they should also have random robotnik robots fliying in and out.

also they would have to work in some loopty loops to stay true to the sonic franchise. :)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Yea that's a cool idea. I hear they might have a "create your own character" but I think if i had to choose, I'd choose "create your own battlefield" over "create your own character". "Create your own character" might take away some of that goold old fashioned Super Smash magic we've all grown to love.

You know what else might be cool, too? If they had some generic levels like Battlefield or Final Destination but you could choose the theme from different Nintendo games.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
What if each character had their own adventure on adventure mode? huh? huh?

To be elaborated on...
I do recall hearing that Sakurai originally wanted a more elaborate 1-player mode, but Shigeru Miyamoto (or someone else, I think) wanted to focus on Multiplayer modes. It could happen.

ecstatic

Smash Journeyman
Within 8,000 miles of you, unless you're in space.
Obviously I didn't read all 41 pages, so this may be old, but...

How about a Mario Galaxy stage? Like three planets with circumfrences about that of FoD's base's length, all in a triangular format, maybe 3/4 that aforementioned length apart. Think of the INSANE aerial battles that could take place, especially with the improved aerial system Sakurai's promising!

PS: I just noticed how Mathy that idea is... sorry for those who dislike math.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I think it would be cool if( this is a big if) sora was in and his stage could be like hollow bastion or that one sky scraper from the nobody world.

in the scyscraper one a bunch of scrapers could come flying in off screen. Then they could like float around and be used as platforms. then that big dragon flying around could make it intteresting.

and in hollow bastion you could..... uh dang cant think of anything for that
I like the idea of the hollow bastion and the stage could be kinda of like Brinstar depths where the Dragon can be walking in the background and occasionally the dragon would fly up and shoot fireballs or slash players as it would come forward to the screen

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Oh my god, I have the greatest idea for an Animal Crossing level.

It's just like in the GameCube version where there were cliffs. There's also a waterfall running in between two sections, and on the left there's Nook's Cranny. But that's not the thing that came in my mind.

It's Animal Forest Orchestrated. That song would definately rock. So they really need to make the Animal Crossing level.

I myself think The World That Never Was took out the Disney out of Kingdom Hearts. Also, it didn't really have the impact like Destiny Islands, where you eventually battle Darkside. That part was epic for a starting level.

And personally, Hollow Bastion
/ Radient Garden
isn't really a great place to battle on.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
A Ballon Fight level would be sweet! Imagine fighting with penguins on ballons above you, dive bombing as an attempt to kill you! Man that sounds neat, as well as all the ones' above me on this page sound exellent, great work all. Construct your own field would own! I would totally love that, but I doubt it because of lack on suffiecent memory. The create your own character theory isn't so crazy, now is it, hence the Mii's!

I love the Hollow Bastion stage idea, but I doubt that one, and same goes with the all glass stage (reminds me of glassworld in Counter-Strike....good stage, good stage)! That Animal Crossing stage I think could be in it. I think Nintendo probably will have a Animal Crossing stage (beat up the locals, while destroying their rooftops, lol)!

That course would be even better with maybe a moving camera, and you can only get hit up, left, or right out, and always have solid ground. Plus considering how no Animal Crossing town is like another, the course will never be the same, so it would be totally unpredictable. That would be neat because who hasn't played that game and felt like fighting on those rooftops and destroying the buildings (too much Punchout!! on that Animal Crossing NES system, lol!)....man I have wierd ideas.

ecstatic's Super Mario Galaxy course idea is fantastic. I really liked the moving challenge of Poke Floats, and that would make Poke Floats look boring and not moving! Bouncing off planatoids (mini planets, sometimes with houses I guess), and asteroids alike! That sounds exciting! God, friggen dang, I hope that is one of the ideas or thoughts of possible stages. That sounds sweet and exciting! Again ecstatic, exellent original idea! Man that's the best I've heard yet!

I hope there are at least like 10 moving courses (including previous ones), plus that new Mario Kart course looks sick! All of the shown courses look sweet, and I pray all of the clasic courses (9 from SSB 64 and 26 from SSBM) return, maybe with like 15 to 20 new courses at most!

I also hope courses are a lot more giant courses (hence: Final Destination and Hyrule Temple are the two most popular SSBM courses), and they are more the size of SSB 64 courses (huge) as oppose to SSBM (primaraly smaller), but have a bit of uniqueness. Can u guess i like SSB 64 courses more?

The original Zebes is actually good, and man I never played a video game with diffrent courses where I actually play each course a lot! All 9 courses were exelent, and I seriously want all of them to return, hopefully with better camera angles, considering that the classic stages of the 3 in SSBM camera's were way off in 3+ player combat. I want them back, but with better camera angles!

On a side note, I also want the KO'd camera (character hitting camera after getting hit, show flying off in a distance) to be a option. Plus having a character get Ko'd into the camera, cracking it as the last KO would be sweet, as well as a neat way to end a battle!Maybe even hear them sliding down the camera like running into a glasswall in a cartoon,lol!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Save it to your Wiimote! There's a small amount of memory left over after you save the Miis...:lick:
Sounds good to me! Believe me I want the create a course option in, though I doubt it will be in. If it is in SSBB that will make it even more awsome! Make a course that is a Hyrule Temple/Angel Land/Fountain of Dreams, and one that is a Fountain of Dreams/Rainbow Cruise/Zebes (SSB 64). That would be sweet, though it possibly might require the Wiimote, maybe the numchuck.

I have a few course ideas stuck in my mind. the ones I can think of are: In Super Mario Sunshine's Pianta City, jumping from one boat to another, then though the streets, with being on top of buildings or on ground as a option, with the camera, moving at a constant speed. Another one is Rogueport Sewers, going throughout it with a somewa changing camera speed.

The third is a world 7 underground course from Super Mario Bros 3. If you've ever gotten that far, you'd know how exciting that would be! The fourth is in The Wind Waker, either The Forsaken Fortress Main Entrance area (where you fight Phantom Ganon), where you fight Puppet Ganon, or where you fight Ganon in the final battle.

The last one would be sort of a Final Destination/Battlefield Mix. It basically is the size of Final Destination, but with three platoforms, and another three platforms an equal distance above that, and another three platforms with an equal distance from that. Now that would be a basic course that still would be sweet. But it would be a easy to make kinda sweet!

ecstatic

Smash Journeyman
A Ballon Fight level would be sweet! Imagine fighting with penguins on ballons above you, dive bombing as an attempt to kill you! Man that sounds neat, as well as all the ones' above me on this page sound exellent, great work all. Construct your own field would own! I would totally love that, but I doubt it because of lack on suffiecent memory. The create your own character theory isn't so crazy, now is it, hence the Mii's!

I love the Hollow Bastion stage idea, but I doubt that one, and same goes with the all glass stage (reminds me of glassworld in Counter-Strike....good stage, good stage)! That Animal Crossing stage I think could be in it. I think Nintendo probably will have a Animal Crossing stage (beat up the locals, while destroying their rooftops, lol)!

That course would be even better with maybe a moving camera, and you can only get hit up, left, or right out, and always have solid ground. Plus considering how no Animal Crossing town is like another, the course will never be the same, so it would be totally unpredictable. That would be neat because who hasn't played that game and felt like fighting on those rooftops and destroying the buildings (too much Punchout!! on that Animal Crossing NES system, lol!)....man I have wierd ideas.

ecstatic's Super Mario Galaxy course idea is fantastic. I really liked the moving challenge of Poke Floats, and that would make Poke Floats look boring and not moving! Bouncing off planatoids (mini planets, sometimes with houses I guess), and asteroids alike! That sounds exciting! God, friggen dang, I hope that is one of the ideas or thoughts of possible stages. That sounds sweet and exciting! Again ecstatic, exellent original idea! Man that's the best I've heard yet!

I hope there are at least like 10 moving courses (including previous ones), plus that new Mario Kart course looks sick! All of the shown courses look sweet, and I pray all of the clasic courses (9 from SSB 64 and 26 from SSBM) return, maybe with like 15 to 20 new courses at most!

I also hope courses are a lot more giant courses (hence: Final Destination and Hyrule Temple are the two most popular SSBM courses), and they are more the size of SSB 64 courses (huge) as oppose to SSBM (primaraly smaller), but have a bit of uniqueness. Can u guess i like SSB 64 courses more?

The original Zebes is actually good, and man I never played a video game with diffrent courses where I actually play each course a lot! All 9 courses were exelent, and I seriously want all of them to return, hopefully with better camera angles, considering that the classic stages of the 3 in SSBM camera's were way off in 3+ player combat. I want them back, but with better camera angles!

On a side note, I also want the KO'd camera (character hitting camera after getting hit, show flying off in a distance) to be a option. Plus having a character get Ko'd into the camera, cracking it as the last KO would be sweet, as well as a neat way to end a battle!Maybe even hear them sliding down the camera like running into a glasswall in a cartoon,lol!
Thanks! ^_^

I also like that Balloon Fight stage idea. Balloon fight is one of my favorite games of all time! Plus having a stage fight probably means having Balloon Fighter AS A CHARACTER!!! I've said before, and I'll say it again, Balloon Fighter is the ONLY character I can think of that would change my mind about being Meta Knight.

The AC level sounds like it would work surprisingly well. Who knows? Maybe they'll have it mimick the AC games, making the level randomly generate each time you play it (with certain strict criteria, of course.)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Thanks! ^_^

I also like that Balloon Fight stage idea. Balloon fight is one of my favorite games of all time! Plus having a stage fight probably means having Balloon Fighter AS A CHARACTER!!! I've said before, and I'll say it again, Balloon Fighter is the ONLY character I can think of that would change my mind about being Meta Knight.

The AC level sounds like it would work surprisingly well. Who knows? Maybe they'll have it mimick the AC games, making the level randomly generate each time you play it (with certain strict criteria, of course.)
You are wlecome. Your ideas were really good, and up there with the best ideas! Ballon Fight is a randomly fun game that surprisingly almost never gets old. A ballon fight course would own like no other! The Animal Crossing idea would be even better if you could use your own town. Who wouldn't want to destroy their neighbors house=?, lol! Good times ahead if that happens, lol!

Even Wild World on the DS as downloadable (through 1 of 2 USB ports on the Wii, of course), along with GC AC could make this a sweet idea. I swear, this and a Super Mario Galaxy course are all I need. Of course other destructable courses would own, too. Angel Land and new Fire Emblem course that means you!

Sure the AC random level would have limits, but still random=fun! Also hopefully the island is on it, and you can even fight on the train, lol! I wonder how it would move though? At least you couldn't camp and use long range attacks for too long, lol. That's one of the main reasons I like moving courses, lol!

That AC course is up there with that Super Mario Galaxy idea as my most desired course. Who doesn't want to fight on planetoids, asteroids, and meteors as a course? That would own like no other! Who doesn't want those courses? The sound of both of them sound awsome, and if Sakurai opens a poll, man I'll send like 5 million messages suggesting both of them. That is how much I want those courses

Looking at the SSBB trailers (mainly the 2nd one), the KO camera looks much better, and I think they need to have the original SSB 64 courses in SSBB, maybe every SBM course. It wouldn't be hard bringing them back, just leave them as they are.

The upgraded camera is obviously will make all of our favorite classic courses from SSB 64 and SSBM that much better! That alone makes me happy. Add the Super Mario Galaxy (I seriously can't wait for that game and Metroid Prime 3), and AC course, plus destructible enviornments, and you get the picture!

Man, I almost can't wait to see the courses more than the characters! From what I've seen in the trailers, the new and returning characters aren't the only new unique feature! The new (and hopefuly returning) courses are also a unique new feature! Both are gonna own!:)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
:)
OH MY GOD I NEED NEWS!!! When is the next E3? And what are the chances of news next month? Preferably around... oh say... next month... around the 20th maybe? That would be a great birthday present from Sakurai to his biggest fan! :D
I think we all can't wait for another trailer/more news. Too bad I didn't go to E3, my friend went when they showed SSBB=jealousy! San Francisco was like not even two hours away, lol! Next month we'll probably get news, no new trailers (I hope I'm wrong), and when I say news I mean a lot (Sonic and Tails April Fool's Joke re-runs most likely are on their way).

Let's see, the last trailer came in November rite? 1st came in like April, or was it May? I wonder, I bet they'll make one around the time Metroid Prime 3 and even when Super Mario Galaxy comes out, to influence people to buy the Wii, and maybe raise those games' sells.

I can't wait to see mainly new characters, courses, items, features, modes, etc. Man I hope Sakurai opens a North America and Europe polls, because I want our voices heard. Also, I hope that Sakurai tells us more news.

Mainly who's not returnig, who's returning, and hopefully on the online, DS game, and possibility of returning some courses [if not all]. Man I want all courses, characters, items, modes, and features to return! Except of course, if returning clones are still clones instead of originals, in which case dump them (its not that hard, except maybe Doc). I can't wait either! I totally am going to reserve SSBB when a release date comes! SSBB gonna own!:):)

Amuttmonkey

Smash Cadet
Have you noticed how nintendo likes to tease us? sigh

hey this is kinda a vague idea but yno how there are those nintendo characters that everyone knows (like mario who doesnt know mario) well maybe after beating his single player modes. You unlock a stage wich basically takes you to all of the most important and climactic arenas in his history.

First it starts out wit a reletively regular looking stage then swiches to the bowser arena from 64 then to his original stage from the first smash bros then too an old 8 bit one and so on and so on. And each time it changes the screen flashes and ure in reletively the same spot and theres new hazards everywhere and the music changes. i think it could make for some frantic battles. What do you think?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
oh well i told u it was vague
Try to collect your thoughts a little. I'm sure you had a good course in mind, just it is probably hard to describe.

I thought of a neat one, it revovles around a few of the Metroid Prime 3 trailers. You fight on a Federation Ship, then eventually several Space Pirate Flag Ships, and smaller ships come. You move throughout jumping off small ships, Flag Ships (much like Star Destroyers in Star Wars), and some even blow up while you are on them.

How would that not be sweet? Sure a bit like MK's ship, but you are in a space war, fighting over -3 opponents. Man, I like my ideas, lol and I never like my ideas! Lol!:laugh: :) :laugh:

ecstatic

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like getting the best parts of Poke-floats and Corneria and putting them together to make one uber-chaotic stage! ^_^

Ooh! Speculation (sort of)! What if they added another dimension to the obstacles of stages. Like what if the ships in Johnknight1's idea didn't just come in from the side of the screen, but from the back/foreground too? The train could come in lengthwise in the AC stage, too! And if you didn't jump enough, you'd get carried off into the TV screen and die! Also, for the Galaxy + Metroid stages, you'd have to watch out for asteroids not just from the left and right (for those you can DI + recover), but from the front/back (those ones you can't recover from!)

Another idea (I don't know if it's already been suggested, but w/e, I'll say it anyways.) What if you could turn on/off options for stages. Like for Peach's castle, you could turn off Bullet Bills, or for the Mario Galaxy one, you could turn off intruding objects (e.g. space rocks) so that you could also play those levels for tourney.

Amuttmonkey

Smash Cadet
if they make a megaman level i think it should take placein the metal man stage because i think thats where most players in that game always start (because of the cool metal saw weapon) When the battle starts your basicaly at a stage wich looks like battlefeild at first but then it would start to scroll ( yno like classic mm ) then as the stage moves conveyer belts start to appear on the platforms wich carry players off into falls. then as the stage goes on drills start coming out from the top and bottom of the screen. but thats if they have megaman. your thoughts?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
ecstatic;2250320]Sounds like getting the best parts of Poke-floats and Corneria and putting them together to make one uber-chaotic stage! ^_^

Ooh! Speculation (sort of)! What if they added another dimension to the obstacles of stages. Like what if the ships in Johnknight1's idea didn't just come in from the side of the screen, but from the back/foreground too? The train could come in lengthwise in the AC stage, too! And if you didn't jump enough, you'd get carried off into the TV screen and die! Also, for the Galaxy + Metroid stages, you'd have to watch out for asteroids not just from the left and right (for those you can DI + recover), but from the front/back (those ones you can't recover from!)

Another idea (I don't know if it's already been suggested, but w/e, I'll say it anyways.) What if you could turn on/off options for stages. Like for Peach's castle, you could turn off Bullet Bills, or for the Mario Galaxy one, you could turn off intruding objects (e.g. space rocks) so that you could also play those levels for tourney.
The meteor idea would work for the Super Mario Galaxy course I expanded on, but I think I might have added enough to dodge in the Metroid Prime 3 course, lol jk (ty for the comment). Choatic-stages are good, and we need more! The ship idea where they come from behind (like Venom) would make the Metroid Prime 3 idea even better! TY for expanding these ideas even more, thus making them better!

As for the option thing that would own! Also if you could have more control over the ratio (Ex: amount of bullet bills fire, much like items) would totally add a new element of play. Bullet Bills firing non-stop=total warfare.

Also the gravity reduction (Adventure Mode: Fighting Wire Frame battle is when you notice this) would be awsome on any and every course as a option! I alway like more options!

Add that to the max on the Metroid Prime 3 course, lol! Fighting while dodging, watching space combat, watching space pirates attack figates, and watch out for the incoming fire or destruction of platforms=my kinda place! Where do I sign up for that kinda warfare, because I am in!

I like Amuttmonkey's idea for a Megaman course from Megaman 2, so long as it isn't as hard as that level, lol! (still haven't beaten a single level on Megaman 2, but beat Mgeaman 1, 7, and 8) Sure knowing MetalMan's stage helps, lol but that would own! If it was a moving lever that would be sick. I would like it even more with Megaman 2 graphics!

Drills, Gears, Metal= My kinda place! I'll sign up for that one! Let us Megaman fans hope Capcom lets Megaman be in SSBB, because if they do he is most likely in! Saws, Drills, metal=Great job coming, good idea, and good work!

I hope courses becomes a more important focus in SSBB, because again, even though I loved SSBM's course diversity, I didn't like some. I loved all the SSB 64, and never before have I played and like every course on a video game. I only really didn't like 3 or 4 in SSBM, and the classic course cammera angles blew!

My all time fav course, though had to be Hyrule: Temple. It is big, varies everywere, and everytime you play has a diffrent scenario. Courses like this make SSB all the better!

Can you tell I like big courses, lol? Big, moving, forces action, fun, challenging, exciting, always on your feet, pure originality, and has lots of neat features=exellent course! Keep on coming up with the courses, I hopoe I gave some people some good ideas! Hopefully all courses from SSB 64 & SSBM return (fingers crossed)!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
WOW 70!? Well thank you for saying it's just a rumor... but ****! haha That would be fantastic. Do you think Wii disks have enough memory for an estimated (and rumored) 40 +/- characters and 70 +/- stages?
Dang that would own. Even if you added the 35 (26 original SSBM courses, 9 original SSB 64 courses) previous stages, that is twice the SSB 64 and SSBM courses combine! Shoot, I only expect 20-30 new courses, but 40+ new courses would own like no other! Let alone 70....I think that would make me go crazy! (good crazy)

Don't tease me like this! IF that were the case, I would have enough options, and considering how I am an option freak, it would be like heaven. 70 courses, added to the current courses= a lot of options! I think that would satisfy anyone, and 35 new courses isn't crazy.

Hopefully (fingers so tightly crossed bloodflow to fingers slowing) the previous 35 courses all return, or maybe a a possible downloadable content (if Nintendo chooses to use it, and probably for a fee), after SSBB release. 70 courses, god I am about to drool, good times ahead keep looking better, but they'll look best when we're there!

70+ (with 35 classics returning) isn't crazy, but the Wii disk holding it is. Downloadable content sounds a lot more likely if they make all past courses. (fingers extremely tightly crossed) Hopefully (maybe more a hope than reality) this isn't insane, considering Wii disks are normal sized disks, they have more memory, more storage, etc.

Who wouldn't be impressed by 70+ courses? OMG that would be awsome, ennie mennie minny mo would become my picking method. If the number of courses wasn't given and I saw that first time I load SSBB on the select map, I think I would pass out and be sent to a mental happiness for being overly happy (seriously!).

Ya, who wouldn't want that, and who else would drool til their body runs out of liquid if they saw 70+ new courses? Heck, 35 new courses would be above and beyond my expectations, plus they already have 9 or 10 courses shown.

The Battlefield remake, Mario Kart circuit, MGS course, Yoshi course, Star Fox course, Halberd, A Pokemon Stadium (a returning one, or brand new) 1 or 2 Fire Emblem courses, and Angel Land from Kid Icarus, the game Pit is from. If that is a new Pokemon Stadium, I hope the old one isn't abolished.

Adding 23 or 24 courses more (so long as they don't cut any courses) would be simply easy. I expect a Wari course, but don't know of any. Another neat course would be a Donkey Kong course (Donkey Kong the game, that is). Another sweet course would be isle delfino, in delfino city fighting in city streets, city roofs, and on boats with a moving camera=awsome!

Man, with the new courses looking that good, not just will the new courses in number of amounts of new courses, perfect sizes (big mainly!

Anotehr neat F-Zero course with brand new F-Zero course, with a improved moving feel would own too, pplus the Mario Kart course looks awsome! Also a TP and TWW course would be nice (Hyrule field, or Bridge of Eldin or Hylia Bridge would be neat).

Man, with the new courses looking that good, not just will the new courses in number of amounts of new courses, of perfect size (mainly big!), movenment, balance, and feel be in this. I want to see a course that totally makes the uniqueness of Hyrule Temple (my fav SSB course of all time) not seem like that big of deal. How great would that be, courses that top even the great Hyrule Temple would simply put into words be amazing (and addicting)!:) :) :)

O and that so called winter yoshi course is actually seasonal (has spring, fall, winter, and summer), and by the looks of it the new Battlefield switches between day and night (sun rises and falls in background if you look hard enough). Overall SSBB will own like no experience before, and we'll be happily addicted!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
How about for the Pokemon Colosseum stage in Brawl they could give it different elements to turn into. Like since the Pokemon Stadium stage in Melee had fire, grass, and water types, they could give Colosseum either... electricity, with neon lights, Jacob's ladders, a big electric orb in the center, and strobe lights everywhere; rock/ground, with sand traps and rocky hills; wind, where a giant fan appears in the middle that will blow your character up off the ground and two smaller fan platforms that move up and down; or steel, with deadly hazzards abound.

Top Bottom