• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaway12

Smash Master
Because Smash is meant to represent the most important and popular series. Whether someone is attractive is irrelevant. The problem is when the popularity is rooted in attractiveness, when it should be in their games. If Nintendo released a new series that instantly became popular and had many game, and the protagonist was an attractive female, then I would support them because they would have reasons for inclusion. Also, ZSS had a more slim and athletic build then a well-endowed one. I wonder why Sakurai gave her a boob job? Also, read this.
I have read that last time you posted it and it was pretty interesting but popularity is still a factor and more fans should be a plus even if it is for wrong reasons I mean Sonic came in because of popularity (I know there is a big difference in popularity between Minda and Sonic but you see my point) and besides we all know Sakurai is a prev I was aware of what he did to ZSS.

Oh and you might want to mention that Ridley can be resized or we might have another Ridley is too big debate.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Ha ha, a good Kat & Ana thought, and I agree that Brawl over repped WarioWare. Me personally, I would say each series should get at least two reps, but that's just me.
Thanks, but not every series deserves more then one rep. It is good to try to put in more characters, though.

I have read that last time you posted it and it was pretty interesting but popularity is still a factor and more fans should be a plus even if it is for wrong reasons I mean Sonic came in because of popularity and besides we all know Sakurai is a prev I was aware of what he did to ZSS.
You're right, popularity is a very big factor, and attractiveness not so much, though it has a large bearing. I agree that support is support is support, but it's just preferable to have characters popular for the right reasons. I also agree that Sakurai is a perv...

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wizzerd, I'm willing to throw in some names for you. I hear all kinds of stuff, from Stephen Colbert to NES Goomba. But I think it would be SMART to have some of the other options for each series. Everyone who hates an idea for a series usually has a better idea for the same series.

Mario...good.
Donkey Kong...good.
Yoshi...Well, I've heard Baby Mario & Baby Luigi, but it depends on preference I guess...
WarioWare...I dunno. I've heard people wanting Ashley, but I dunno anything about the games.
LoZ...Midna and Wolf Link, Zant, Agahnim, Darknut...
Metroid...This is rpetty good, but if you want to fill it up, I've heard Rundas and Sylux.
Kirby...I dunno. Knuckle Joe?
StarFox...Andross and Leon.
F-Zero...Deathborn.

Just my honest opinion. If I had the patience to do all this research, I would throw in every possibility people can think of.

EDIT: Back at the 3rd party thing, Snake was added as a favor. If Sakurai was never asked, someone way more popular would have taken that spot. I would bet on that.

EDIT 2: Yay, Drag0nscythe did his Ridley homework. : D But you were wrong on ONE thing: Meta Ridley is still not the LATEST Ridley. His latest defeat was in the form of the phazon-infused Omega Ridley. Or O.M.R. as I like to call him sometimes.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Wizzerd, I'm willing to throw in some names for you. I hear all kinds of stuff, from Stephen Colbert to NES Goomba. But I think it would be SMART to have some of the other options for each series. Everyone who hates an idea for a series usually has a better idea for the same series.

Mario...good.
Donkey Kong...good.
Yoshi...Well, I've heard Baby Mario & Baby Luigi, but it depends on preference I guess...
WarioWare...I dunno. I've heard people wanting Ashley, but I dunno anything about the games.
LoZ...Midna and Wolf Link, Zant, Agahnim, Darknut...
Metroid...This is rpetty good, but if you want to fill it up, I've heard Rundas and Sylux.
Kirby...I dunno. Knuckle Joe?
StarFox...Andross and Leon.
F-Zero...Deathborn.

Just my honest opinion. If I had the patience to do all this research, I would throw in every possibility people can think of.

EDIT: Back at the 3rd party thing, Snake was added as a favor. If Sakurai was never asked, someone way more popular would have taken that spot. I would bet on that.

EDIT 2: Yay, Drag0nscythe did his Ridley homework. : D But you were wrong on ONE thing: Meta Ridley is still not the LATEST Ridley. His latest defeat was in the form of the phazon-infused Omega Ridley. Or O.M.R. as I like to call him sometimes.
Thanks, but I don't really want to do more work than I have to. :p But thanks, I may edit it in.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
What's everyone's opinion of Toon Zelda, and being able to transform into Tetra instead of Sheik? Tetra never really fights very much in the games, but then again neither does Sheik, lol

majora_787

Smash Hero
Thanks, but I don't really want to do more work than I have to. :p But thanks, I may edit it in.
Hey, I'll help with what I can if you need it. I think it could be a decent skim if enough work went into it.

I already skimmed over a few things and found a small list of other characters I've heard stuff on from this forum.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Wow, everyone is posting at the social group than this thread now huh? Well, I guess I can't continue on this thread until the next Smash come's out, my wild imagination is over when it come's to the.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Wow, everyone is posting at the social group than this thread now huh? Well, I guess I can't continue on this thread until the next Smash come's out, my wild imagination is over when it come's to the.
Too bad I'm not in the social group.
Hint, hint!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ocon's just a darn meanie about that social group. ;)

Anyway, I'd like to get off the characters topic for a bit. We've had control/moveset changes/additions in both Melee (Side Special, air and sidestep dodges, charging Smash Attacks) and Brawl (Final Smash, change to air dodges, gliding/crawling), so what kind of changes might you want to see in the next installment? Personally, I've had a few thoughts, some of which I'm more supportive of than others.

• Aerial grab/throws - Perhaps each character has a single aerial throw, in a set direction, that they automatically perform upon grabbing an opponent in mid-air.
  • More effect from elemental attacks - Fire sets off blast boxes, and ice sometimes freezes, but things like electricity and darkness don't seem to do anything besides look cool.
  • Ledge attacks that don't get you up - I know I've wanted to attack someone from that hanging position without getting up before.
  • Foot-hanging - It'd be really funny to see a character going for the ledge get edge-hogged, onto to grab the other character's feet. Of course, that would kind of defeat the purpose of edge-hogging. . . Yeah, I haven't really worked this one out much.

In particular, I really want an aerial grab/throw system.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Anyway, I'd like to get off the characters topic for a bit. We've had control/moveset changes/additions in both Melee (Side Special, air and sidestep dodges, charging Smash Attacks) and Brawl (Final Smash, change to air dodges, gliding/crawling), so what kind of changes might you want to see in the next installment? Personally, I've had a few thoughts, some of which I'm more supportive of than others.

• Aerial grab/throws - Perhaps each character has a single aerial throw, in a set direction, that they automatically perform upon grabbing an opponent in mid-air.
  • More effect from elemental attacks - Fire sets off blast boxes, and ice sometimes freezes, but things like electricity and darkness don't seem to do anything besides look cool.
  • Ledge attacks that don't get you up - I know I've wanted to attack someone from that hanging position without getting up before.
  • Foot-hanging - It'd be really funny to see a character going for the ledge get edge-hogged, onto to grab the other character's feet. Of course, that would kind of defeat the purpose of edge-hogging. . . Yeah, I haven't really worked this one out much.

Foot hanging is just kind of silly. No to that.

An aerial grab/throw, I'm still iffy on. If it was impleminted correctly (see: NO DOWN THROWS) then I'm fine with it... but I'm not sure it will turn out good.

More effect from elemental attacks is fine by me.

Ledge attacks that don't actually make you get up from the ledge would be nice.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Foot hanging is just kind of silly. No to that.
Hey, man. Every list needs its silly piece. I just know I'd lol about as hard as I do every time Falcon trips if I saw it happen. :p

An aerial grab/throw, I'm still iffy on. If it was impleminted correctly (see: NO DOWN THROWS) then I'm fine with it... but I'm not sure it will turn out good.
Naturally, downward throws would be a no-no. I can't see anything else wrong with it, though.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think they would just feel awkward. It would be to easy to edgeguard with them (air grab to stage spike wtf?!), and it could be very easily abused in teams -- if both characters had forward throws, it would be a zero to death!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Eh, I don't see the edgeguarding being such a huge deal. Do I see it happening? Yes, but I don't see it being anything that players can't learn to work around quite easily. As for the team issue, isn't that more of a 2v1 hypothetical situation? Or am I picturing what you're saying wrong?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
In pretty much every teams match, it ends up with one person on one team all alone and two people on the other team ready to own!

(Get it? It's a rhyme! I'm so witty.)

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
You gotta prove yourself first. Actually, I've been considering adding you, but I'm not sure I want to yet.
I know. I was joking a bit there. :p

Sounds like some interesting ideas. How about for electricity, the stunning effect is more noticeable, and for darkness, the attacks can do residual damage over time...? I don't know. How about more character-specific mechanics, like Link has a stock of bombs and arrows to use?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
In pretty much every teams match, it ends up with one person on one team all alone and two people on the other team ready to own!

(Get it? It's a rhyme! I'm so witty.)
*Once again reaffirms to remain a casual*

M'kay, fine. But I'm sure they could work out some way to make it valuable without being broken.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I How about more character-specific mechanics, like Link has a stock of bombs and arrows to use?
Maybe when Link's at 0% all of his sword attacks could fire energy waves like in the classic games. It would be a neat throwback to the old games, and give Link a much-needed buff. It wouldn't be too overpowered since the moment Link takes one hit he looses the ability for the rest of that stock.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Maybe when Link's at 0% all of his sword attacks could fire energy waves like in the classic games. It would be a neat throwback to the old games, and give Link a much-needed buff. It wouldn't be too overpowered since the moment Link takes one hit he looses the ability for the rest of that stock.
Hm, that would be fun, but it might make Link really campy. Say, Link main chooses a stage like New Pork City or 75m, and spends the rest of the match on a far-off platform shooting off beams. But sounds cool nonetheless.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Hm, that would be fun, but it might make Link really campy. Say, Link main chooses a stage like New Pork City or 75m, and spends the rest of the match on a far-off platform shooting off beams. But sounds cool nonetheless.
There's something about this statement that makes it completely worthless and a non-issue, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
This would be no different than Pit taking you to NPC, which is why it's BANNED.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
This would be no different than Pit taking you to NPC, which is why it's BANNED.
I guess so, but spamminess and campiness isn't limited to banned stages. It could be a lot more pronounced on New Pork City, but it could still be a problem. It's a good idea, though. And I suppose, with Link, it wouldn't make him broken considering his current tier position.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I guess so, but spamminess and campiness isn't limited to banned stages. It could be a lot more pronounced on New Pork City, but it could still be a problem. It's a good idea, though. And I suppose, with Link, it wouldn't make him broken considering his current tier position.
Anywhere Link would be able to spam/camp you with swordlasers, I guarantee there are at least two/three/more other characters that can do it better.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Anywhere Link would be able to spam/camp you with swordlasers, I guarantee there are at least two/three/more other characters that can do it better.
I guess if Pit can do it without being broken, so can Link. Anyway, can you think of any others Hyper_Ridley? I can't think of any.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
While I'm here, Karate Joe from Rhythm Heaven needs to be a characters. Rhythm Heaven is awesome.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Aerial grabs/throws - I would think those would throw someone downward diagonally and forward, in the direction the thrower is facing. But of course, it has a very small range...It would really only suck in a Bowser versus Samus situation (Tether grab).

Element Enhanced - Brilliant idea. I always thought water attacks would make people slip once in a while, or something...I dunno.

Ledge Hogging - Yeh, attack the ledge and just camp there for a while. Sounds like fun. :laugh:

Foot hanging - I had come up with this idea once, where the second person would hold onto the first, and when the first got up the second would grab the ledge...And the first person could press A to kick the person on their feet until they let go. But then, when a third person grabs on, all three people drop.

redvespa23

Smash Rookie
Better online play with more game types options and some method to talk to one another.
Bigger character roster and a similar engine(the switch from melee to brawl was just to much)

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Is there a mic you can use for online chatting? If not, a mic accessory would be great when going online. Also, improving online fighting would be great.

Similar to how there was an upgrading system in Brawl (stickers), anyone think chemistry would work for upgrading characters in team matches?

Some characters automatically have unchangeable good chemistry (ex. Mario and Luigi) and some characters have automatically unchangeable bad chemistry (ex. Zelda and Ganondorf). Other characters would be able to have chemistry changed, but might start as good (ex. Ness and Pikachu), as neutral (ex. Snake and Sonic), or as bad (ex. Fox and Bowser). Typically, heroes will share good or neutral chemistry with their fellow heroes, and bad chemistry with the villains. So Link might have good chemistry with Marth, neutral chemistry with Donkey Kong, and bad chemistry with Bowser. If a character has a love interest or someone who's pretty much associated as a sidekick (ex. Mario and Peach, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong), they would have unchangeable good chemistry. Sworn enemies would have unchangeable bad chemistry (ex. Falco and Wolf, Link and Ganondorf).

For the characters with changeable chemistry, the idea is that more team matches over time would improve their chemistry (ex. Captain Falcon and Zamus start out with a chem. rating of 7, after being on the same team five times, their rating has improved to a 8), whereas being opponents more often would ruin chemistry (ex. Olimar and Kirby start with a chem. rating of 5, after being opponents five times, their rating drops to a 4).

Essentially, the higher the chemistry, the better the stats. For example, if King Dedede and GAW had a perfect score of 10, they would both be stronger, GAW would suffer less knockback and be harder to send flying, and Dedede would be a little bit faster/have less lag.

I'm perfectly fine if they want to make another large story mode. I personally enjoyed SSE.

Cut:
Toon Link (HECK YES. If someone has to go, it's him)
Wolf (unless he gets a serious revamp)
Jigglypuff (original 12 or not, anyone else think she's just... how do I put it... she just 'doesn't cut it' anymore?)
R.O.B. (Don't get me wrong, I kinda like him and I know he's unique, but something tells me he'd be the "Mewtwo" of Brawl)

New characters:

SAMURAI GOROH: If you knew/remembered me back when Brawl discussion was going on, then you know this is the character that I've always supported. We got a glimpse of him in the Melee opening, he was an item in Brawl, this time, he's gonna be a fighter. Just like for Wario, Diddy, and Meta Knight, the third time's the charm. ;)

Krystal: Why did Sakurai choose Wolf and practically make him a clone of Fox and Falco when Krystal had already been in two SF games, would have been another female character, and could have been the first staff user? Plus, she could also give us a Starfox Adventures stage. Krazoa Palace, Thorntail Hollow, or just a "Dinosaur Planet" stage that takes us through the different levels (think a hybrid between Delfino Plaza and Poke'mon Stadium 1&2), take your pick.

Ridley: Characters can be made smaller/bigger (look at Olimar, he's only supposed to be the size of a quarter, but he's as big as Ness), and Metroid needs more rep.

I'll add more later, I've g2g.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
So following by your logic, Samus is a clone of Link.

Krystal: Why did Sakurai choose Wolf and practically make him a clone of Fox and Falco when Krystal had already been in two SF games, would have been another female character, and could have been the first staff user? Plus, she could also give us a Starfox Adventures stage. Krazoa Palace, Thorntail Hollow, or just a "Dinosaur Planet" stage that takes us through the different levels (think a hybrid between Delfino Plaza and Poke'mon Stadium 1&2), take your pick.
Wolf was in every Star Fox game but the original and Adventures (which wasn't even supposed to be a Star Fox game in the first place). Not to mention that IF KRYSTAL WOULD BE IN, IT WOULDN'T MEAN SHE WOULD USE HER STAFF. I can see her as a Zero Suit Samus clone.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Is there a mic you can use for online chatting? If not, a mic accessory would be great when going online. Also, improving online fighting would be great.

Similar to how there was an upgrading system in Brawl (stickers), anyone think chemistry would work for upgrading characters in team matches?

Some characters automatically have unchangeable good chemistry (ex. Mario and Luigi) and some characters have automatically unchangeable bad chemistry (ex. Zelda and Ganondorf). Other characters would be able to have chemistry changed, but might start as good (ex. Ness and Pikachu), as neutral (ex. Snake and Sonic), or as bad (ex. Fox and Bowser). Typically, heroes will share good or neutral chemistry with their fellow heroes, and bad chemistry with the villains. So Link might have good chemistry with Marth, neutral chemistry with Donkey Kong, and bad chemistry with Bowser. If a character has a love interest or someone who's pretty much associated as a sidekick (ex. Mario and Peach, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong), they would have unchangeable good chemistry. Sworn enemies would have unchangeable bad chemistry (ex. Falco and Wolf, Link and Ganondorf).

For the characters with changeable chemistry, the idea is that more team matches over time would improve their chemistry (ex. Captain Falcon and Zamus start out with a chem. rating of 7, after being on the same team five times, their rating has improved to a 8), whereas being opponents more often would ruin chemistry (ex. Olimar and Kirby start with a chem. rating of 5, after being opponents five times, their rating drops to a 4).

Essentially, the higher the chemistry, the better the stats. For example, if King Dedede and GAW had a perfect score of 10, they would both be stronger, GAW would suffer less knockback and be harder to send flying, and Dedede would be a little bit faster/have less lag.

I'm perfectly fine if they want to make another large story mode. I personally enjoyed SSE.

Cut:
Jigglypuff (original 12 or not, anyone else think she's just... how do I put it... she just 'doesn't cut it' anymore?)
R.O.B. (Don't get me wrong, I kinda like him and I know he's unique, but something tells me he'd be the "Mewtwo" of Brawl)

New characters:

SAMURAI GOROH: If you knew/remembered me back when Brawl discussion was going on, then you know this is the character that I've always supported. We got a glimpse of him in the Melee opening, he was an item in Brawl, this time, he's gonna be a fighter. Just like for Wario, Diddy, and Meta Knight, the third time's the charm. ;)

Ridley: Characters can be made smaller/bigger (look at Olimar, he's only supposed to be the size of a quarter, but he's as big as Ness), and Metroid needs more rep.

I'll add more later, I've g2g.
I hate u :@. No need to flame tink.

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone think that some characters will be cut. There is nothing supporting that characters have to be cut from brawl.

I don't get how you think samus is link's clone though, spadefox. Wolf is kind of a luigified clone which means that some of his moves look similar to fox.

The krystal is a clone of zero suit also confuses me. At least ganon punches and uses magic to be a clone of Captain Falcon. I don't ever remember Krystal using a whip and a stun gun.

And the chemistry thing, I don't think it would work out very well. If we could just change someone's stats by playing with them it would be weird. Characters were given stats for a reason and changing them would be weird.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I don't get how you think samus is link's clone though, spadefox. Wolf is kind of a luigified clone which means that some of his moves look similar to fox.
Wolf has only SIMILAR moves to Fox. ALL of his A moves are COMPLETELY different. He has the same Down B and Final Smash, granted, but even those moves that are similar are in fact absolutely different from Fox's.
If you say Wolf is a clone, you must say Samus is a clone of Link, because:
Up B = Spinning Recovery Attack with slightly different properties (Samus' vertical, Link's more horizantal)
B = Chargeable Projectile with slightly different properties
Side B = Projectile with slightly different properties (Boomerang returns, missile explodes)
Down B = Bomb with slightly different properties
Grab = Chain, which also can be used for ZAir and Ledgegrabbing.

The krystal is a clone of zero suit also confuses me. At least ganon punches and uses magic to be a clone of Captain Falcon. I don't ever remember Krystal using a whip and a stun gun.
I can't remember Zero Suit Samus using a whip. I can't remember Dedede having a mechanic hammer. I can't remember Captain Falcon flinging around fiery punches. I can't remember Olimar only being able to use 6 Pikmin. I can't remember the Star Fox characters to have a reflector. I can't remember Donkey Kong rotating to fly. I can remember Peach using Toad as a human shield. I can't remember Zelda fighting. I can't remember Ganondorf not using a weapon or magic to attack. Should I go on?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wolf was in every Star Fox game but the original and Adventures (which wasn't even supposed to be a Star Fox game in the first place). Not to mention that IF KRYSTAL WOULD BE IN, IT WOULDN'T MEAN SHE WOULD USE HER STAFF. I can see her as a Zero Suit Samus clone.
What's to say that Krystal won't use her staff? Of course, you could be saying that it can go either way. In that case, I can see the possibility, but I doubt that Krystal would NOT use her staff, a weapon used for almost the entirety of Adventures.

I also don't see much of how she can be a Zamus clone. Krystal is telepathic and Sakurai can have the biggest brain fart in history and make her a clone of the MOTHER boys.

Also, while Wolf may have appeared in all but Adventures and the original, Krystal appeared in every game but the original and 64, but I know you will rebuke by saying that 64 was a better game and what not.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
What's to say that Krystal won't use her staff? Of course, you could be saying that it can go either way. In that case, I can see the possibility, but I doubt that Krystal would NOT use her staff, a weapon used for almost the entirety of Adventures.

I also don't see much of how she can be a Zamus clone. Krystal is telepathic and Sakurai can have the biggest brain fart in history and make her a clone of the MOTHER boys.

Also, while Wolf may have appeared in all but Adventures and the original, Krystal appeared in every game but the original and 64, but I know you will rebuke by saying that 64 was a better game and what not.
The point is moot anyway since Krystal doesn't need to be in. Why does Star Fox deserve three reps?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Not saying a better game, but saying a better selling game.

Yes, Krystal CAN use her staff, but it doesn't mean it's guaranteed that she will. As for the ZSS part... look at her physique: "sexy" woman from a sci-fi game in a blue catsuit, obviously rather quick as well. Whom does it remind you of, hm?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Oh wow. Spadefox runs this thread...

HOBBES FOR SSB4!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Not saying a better game, but saying a better selling game.

Yes, Krystal CAN use her staff, but it doesn't mean it's guaranteed that she will. As for the ZSS part... look at her physique: "sexy" woman from a sci-fi game in a blue catsuit, obviously rather quick as well. Whom does it remind you of, hm?
I think that's a weak argument as any other character with a similar physique can be applied to that.

The point is moot anyway since Krystal doesn't need to be in. Why does Star Fox deserve three reps?
I'm not saying it needs three reps. In fact, I think it needs only Fox and Krystal.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I think that's a weak argument as any other character with a similar physique can be applied to that.
Ganondorf got only into Melee because of his similar physique to Captain Falcon. I'm just trying to tell people that if Krystal were to be included it doesn't mean she absolutely surely would get a unique moveset using her rod.

I'm not saying it needs three reps. In fact, I think it needs only Fox and Krystal.
In fact, I think Krystal isn't really as important as his friend and rival, and his arch-nemesis.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Online improvement is a must for the next installment.

There's one thing that's absolutely critical about the way they implemented stickers, and it's the reason this will strike all of us as something that's not a good idea. Stickers applied strictly to the Adventure Mode. Stickers could not be used on characters in any other mode. Chemistry between characters in regular matches would 1) unnecessarily complicate the game, 2) shove another gear in the clockwork of teammate selection, especially in competitive play, 3) take a lot of fun out of choosing characters in team battles. As if choosing characters based on your opponent(s) wasn't enough.

Likewise, though I'd prefer that it be longer than the SSE.

Cut:
If he gets "cut," it'll likely be in the same fashion as Young Link got "cut," for another update, rather than a flat-out removal. But I see him staying.

Wolf has no reason to go. That's like randomly deciding that someone like Captain Falcon should get cut.

All I can do is disagreee unless you're willing to give a more elaborate explanation as to your reasoning.

I see R.O.B. filling the same role in Brawl that Game & Watch did in Melee. In other words, he's not leaving. Naturally, I could be wrong.

New characters:

Eh, it could happen, though I'm more of a supporter of Black Shadow.
Ganondorf wants to take that sword out of his butt and fight with it already, and who better to give his old moveset to?

Um, because Wolf is cooler, and from all I gather, more important to the story. Not to mention he's not a wh0re. Anyway, I'm not Star Fox buff, and as such, I don't have a lot to say concerning this.

Meh. Ridley schmidley. I guess. Never liked him, but if it'll get a few jaws to snap shut for a while, sure, let's get him on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom